Princess Charlene and Prince Albert Expect Twins in 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It may be right or wrong , for one times the gossip is saying bad rumors about Charlene and Albert and what matter for you if Albert does not want to know what are the gender of the babies or how he found out that they will have twins. All may be possible.
When I was pregnant for my third Child, I was not sure about my pregnancy, I had exams and my doctor said me ( congrats you are prignant and we will try to see if we can see the embryos on the scan and I had the scan which confirms my pregnancy' For my first pregnancies, It was different, i had my exams without scan .

I didn't say anything wrong Melina. To me Albert and Charlene do know what they are having...

I think it might be a "routine scan" as in she was getting scanned routinely to see if she was pregnant!

Does it matter for you? yes it is a gossip but it is a nice article.

And do you have to attack us over every single time you think someone is slamming Charlene, which is just about all the time and is ruining the Monaco threads. Who wants take part if we're going to get nailed by an overzealous uber fan.

You need to cool it melina or you will be talking to yourself in this part of TRF.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I am cool and I don't need your advice, here we can say our opinion , it is free. and I will not stop speaking and saying what I am thinking.

I am cool and I don't need your advice, here we can say our opinion , it is free. and I will not stop speaking and saying what I am thinking.

Melina, you are doing fine. There are those who keep trying to find "dirt under the rug". They love the gossip that she ran away before the ceremony, wasn't marrying him, all the junk after and now he wasn't there for the scan, get real, many men are too busy to be everywhere, unless there is a real problem. It was a life saving measure. As for the basketballs and soccer balls, yes, I would suspect a boy, but don't be sexist, many girls play those sports, too. Many feel, as long as they are healthy who cares. Albert seems to be that way.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
BYe Bine

Yesterday at dinner I discussed a potential Caesarian of Charlene with a fried, who is gynaecologist.... what will happen, if she Need a Cesarean, and the doctor has to decide about "who´s heir, who´s spare" :whistling::whistling::whistling:.....
he laughted and said: NO. In EVERY cesarean there is one Baby clearly on top, so there is no decision, "shall I take the right or the left Baby":D....
you simply take the EXPLICIT upper one!

BYe Bine

That's fascinating Bine, thank you. I always wondered how twins are delivered, I always assumed they were side by side for some reason.

It's very exciting news to look forward to in Monaco!:ROFLMAO:

I hope Charlene holds out for two push prezzies rather than one.

I agree, Melina, it's a lovely story. And although it's a gossip site, the source is solid. They're going to be wonderful parents and I'm so thrilled for them.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Wow, twins! Just as I thought the Grimaldis soap-operatic life stories ended with Andrea's generation, here comes P.Charlene bearing the possible future monarch and his/her twin. Can't make this stuff up.

Hard to believe it's just over two months away. This is the reason I came on this chat site, to wait with like-minded fans. I am a great fan of Monaco and Albert and Charlene. I hope they have a boy and girl but it's really about two healthy babies and mother. :flowers:

BTW has anyone else noticed all the babies being born around the same time? Or is it just me? I have two work colleagues who are having their babies at the turn of the year.

I'm seeing babies everywhere - uh-oh.....:cool: We know what that can mean!

BTW has anyone else noticed all the babies being born around the same time?

I'm seeing babies everywhere - uh-oh.....:cool: We know what that can mean!

...that it was really cold 9 months ago, that tv was on strike then and that people had nothing else to do then..ehm...you know?
:lol:

Just kidding, you are right, there are a lot of "babybumps" around at the moment

Last edited by a moderator:
Delighted to read that Charlene will now be taking it easy prior to the birth. ?

Here it is an article of Gala saying that the Grace Awards was the last official engagement for Charlene and then they give other details about the birth: according to Gala the birth is planned in the third week of December
Fürstin Charlène: Glamouröses Adieu | GALA.DE

Twins almost always come early - so either she is technically due the third week of December or they expect her to deliver around then.

If she is due the third week of December, we might see the twins in late November.

We have a family member currently expecting twins - the doctor told they normally deliver at about 36 weeks.

Twins almost always come early - so either she is technically due the third week of December or they expect her to deliver around then.

If she is due the third week of December, we might see the twins in late November.

We have a family member currently expecting twins - the doctor told they normally deliver at about 36 weeks.

I know the standard line is delivering about a month early with twins, but more and more I am seeing women who are much closer to their due dates with babies that are 5 and a 1/2 pounds each! I have a friend like that who delivered two years ago. Also, I would bet cp mary was maybe two weeks early with the size of those babies. I would bet charlene is due at least a couple of weeks past the third week of December. Maybe even a month .We have to wait and seeZurich

I know the standard line is delivering about a month early with twins, but more and more I am seeing women who are much closer to their due dates with babies that are 5 and a 1/2 pounds each! I have a friend like that who delivered two years ago. Also, I would bet cp mary was maybe two weeks early with the size of those babies. I would bet charlene is due at least a couple of weeks past the third week of December. Maybe even a month .We have to wait and seeZurich

You're right, I think Mary did go very close to her due date.

We'll see! ;)

In any pregnancy, whether it's one or twins, you have a chance on delivering anytime. With twins it's slightly more common but not necessarily. Some women with twins go right up to their due date with no complications. Moreover, let's not forget that even with carrying 1 baby, many women go into labour 1-3 weeks before their due date.

It's a bit puzzling how the pregnancy is being handled. Personally I think the palace should've come out with the twins announcement the sometime Hellomagazine.com did and give more details etc instead of making another announcement in the coming days.

I hope we will see her again at another event or two before the twins are born.

I have the feeling that Charlene will have a c-section... It's very common in southern Europe when it's about a twin pregnancy... I guess the twins are due later (maybe some time in January) but that the birth has benn planned for the very beginning (of course I am speculating but I think Charlene has had a tough pregnnacy with problems) thus they decided December from the first... Said this I really hope the palace will relaase some details on the procedures for the announcement (cannons, communiquè etc). After all it has been more that 50 years sinc the last heir to the throne has been born and at the moment no one has indea of how this is going to be organized... With the media and the passing of years a lot has changed...

I think Charlene has been sick, but that's not a problem - if she had any problems, they would never have traveled to New York.

I am wondering if they will be delivered in Monaco - my understanding is that there is one hospital, Princess Grace Hospital, and I read in a book on Princess Grace that when she was brought in after her car accident that it was not quite up to the task of treating her complicated situation (no idea if that's true). Of course, over 30 years have passed.

Twins have a much greater chance of needing a highly specialized NICU.

Is there a constitutional requirement that the heir be born in Monaco? Even if the plans are she deliver there, she could be airlifted out. I am thinking that a hospital in Paris is a definite stand-by.

Paris Match said there will be soon an announcement which will say whose twin will be the heir after the law of sucession. i don't think it will say how the birth of the twins will be announced. I think it will be announced only the day of the birth.

When Princess Grace died, the hospital of Monaco did not have a scanner like other french hospitals , it was just the beginning of the scanners at that times in 1982.
Now,Princess Grace hospital is very well equipped with high performance appliances. for cardiology ,maternity. and for other illness It is a very good hospital now. and Charlene can give birth to her twins with a lot of security here in Monaco.

She is having two boys as it was reported since the very beginning.... I'm almost sure... BTW i think she will have all the care she can have... Monaco is one of the richest and modern country so I don't see the problem...

She is having two boys as it was reported since the very beginning.... I'm almost sure... BTW i think she will have all the care she can have... Monaco is one of the richest and modern country so I don't see the problem...

I agree, an heir and a spare in one go. I'd be very surprised if it wasn't two boys.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom