Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella News 1: December 2014 - September 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are growing up so quickly! Absolutely adorable. I'm really happy that their parents choose to share them with the people of Monaco.

Really beautiful children !!!! A joy to behold !

Adorable! Love the little picture when Jacques is walking and looks up at his mother

Cute kids. Have noticed that although Jacques is mostly Wittstock, he has a little Grimaldi pout.

I'll be honest that I don't really like how Jacques is dressed - my personal preference, that's all.

Anyway, nice to see them out and about.

I love how the princely family is close with the people of Monaco. We don't really see other royal families this close with the public (except for the Bhutanese royals who are always with the people). They treat the people of Monaco like family, I must be sure that by now every Monagasque citizen saw the babies in public eye

Aww, lovely pics. I agree that it is so nice that the couple allows the children to reach out and touch the babies. They do seem to be a close family in Monaco.

The babies are beautiful and seem to take all this attention in their strides. I couldn't help a smile when I noticed how the couple "got it wrong" when they had P Jacques with the pink cake and P Gabriella with the blue one!...

They truly make a lovely family and I wish them only happiness in the years to come.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

Lovely little munchkins! I'm so glas that they spent their first birthday among the people...

Its perfectly okey for a boy to have a pink cake and a for girl to have a blue one. My favourite colour is blue - nothing wrong with that.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Its perfectly okey for a boy to have a pink cake and a for girl to have a blue one. My favourite colour is blue - nothing wrong with that.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Nothing wrong with it at all - although, I think if you have opposite gendered twins and you get a pink and blue cake the intent is that the blue one is the boy's and the pink the girl's.

That said, if you look at the cakes themselves, it looks like Jacques was written on the blue cake and Gabriella on the pink one.

^^^previous she is too beautiful, like an angel. A mini-me of her father.

She really looks like her mother... and her brother even more so !!!! Gorgeous !

More pics of the twins, dating November 8th. They attended a mass with their parents and who seems the nanny.

http://f.legossip.net/img/2015/12/C...jumeaux-apprennent-le-zoulu-et-lafrikaans.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd...._=1461445459_85df517808a9de091c48bfd7e311da21

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd...._=1461351385_0e559997852a36baea0ce3c6d0c2efa8

photo of Albert with Jacques:

http://www.cotilleando.com/foro/attachments/upload_2015-12-27_21-44-32-png.366175/

(Sorry, I know it's Cotilleando, but couldn't find another link. Please, remove it if you feel the need.)

They are too cute for words. I guess Charlene and Albert are having so much fun with them.

Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella News 1: December 2014 -

Thanks for finding these, marty91 and melina. The twins are too cute. And these are lovely informal family pictures.

These are great! I love the funny faces they make. Cute children with character!

Just one word: Adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So wonderful! Love it !

I think Gabriella looks very much like Albert around the eyes. It will be interesting to see the twins "grow into" their looks. I think Jacques looks very much more like Charlene.

Thanks for posting, everyone! We have been spoilt with many beautiful pictures over the last days, at a time when news of the family is usually slow. And now a video! I think it is wonderful that they are willing to share their children with the public in this way. They seem like happy, normal, very active and healthy babies. And obviously very proud and loving parents. The pictures are nice too, especially the close up ones of the babies. P Gabriella smiling is just beautiful and P Jacques drooling so adorable. I also like the pic where the couple is smiling at each other, and of course, proteas in the background!

One canìt complain that these children aren't seen enough, for sure;)

There's a nice interview with TSH Prince Albert and Princess Charlene on Palais Princier Facebook page, with the Twins as well Who are joking....really wonderful!! Beautiful babies and Family!

There's a nice interview with TSH Prince Albert and Princess Charlene on Palais Princier Facebook page, with the Twins as well Who are joking....really wonderful!! Beautiful babies and Family!

Yep, I have already posted the link. Check it out :flowers:

Gabriella is a cutie. She has a strong personality.

Great pictures thanks for posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom