Prince Albert Picture Thread Part I

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
creativemind said:
all i was trying to do was be helpful and add information ...i thought it was nice that you posted the photos ... there was no harm or ill will intended ...

Ok. Thanks!:flowers:

Discussion of other forums should be limited to royal-related content. We do not allow criticism of other forums or continuation of disagreements that started elsewhere.

LadyMacAlpine said:
Which one do they say is his current? He dated Tasha when he was also dating Nicole.

Does it matter who is in first and who is in second?:wacko:

it's just a game for him and for us:lol:

Merry Christmas to all and peace in the world:flowers:

Michelle, thanx for posting pictures. Aren't these pictures taken aroud 2004 in New York? It was a documentry about Albert filmed then.
It is so amazing for us common folks to see His Serene Highness waiting in line at cash register like a regular person.:)

Michelle, thanx for all pics of Albert. I like especially the one of him with blond curls, hard to believe that almost nothing is left from his hair.:lol: But he looks great in other pictures too.

These are really great, thanks for sharing, Michelle!
It's hard to say which one of these could be my favourite, the close ups from 2001 are great, but Albert on the bike is great as well. The pic with the child on his knees is cute, I hope it's little face was just bored not sad..

Well, these pics, I'm posting were taken last Dec. when Prince Albert visited a village in Indonesia, built with the support of Operation Solidarité Monaco Asie and other Monegasque associations and volunteers after the 2005 tsunami. It's called Monaco Village.
Since I suppose, these pics aren't fitting the current events thread, I'll post them here, but fell free to move this msg, mods. (source:OGGI)

Prince Albert arriving on a boat:
http://aycu22.webshots.com/image/10061/2004910853911372609_rs.jpg

Surrounded by the Monaco village inhabitants:
http://aycu30.webshots.com/image/10069/2004958641174165798_rs.jpg

With school children:
http://aycu08.webshots.com/image/10207/2004918259937248270_rs.jpg

Planting a tree:
http://aycu22.webshots.com/image/8741/2004925250583344156_rs.jpg

Meeting the author of the article, Mrs. Rita Cenni, OGGI's reporter:
http://aycu06.webshots.com/image/9525/2004943903482770174_rs.jpg

Thanks for all of the great pictures. Some of them I have never seen before.:flowers:

Great photos michelle and Tosca!:flowers:

Two great portraits of young Prince Albert at swimming pool, mid '70s

Portrait1

Portrait2

Credits go to Dirck Halstead / Center for American History

Ianna said:
Great photos michelle and Tosca!:flowers:

Two great portraits of young Prince Albert at swimming pool, mid '70s

Portrait1

Portrait2

Credits go to Dirck Halstead / Center for American History
Great photo's of a younger Albert.

The date n pic from swimming pool is 1979/80. Wonder where it was taken? Was it Ahmest College?

Last edited:
Lakshmi said:
The date n pic from swimming pool is 1979/80. Wonder where it was taken? Was it Ahmest College?

I don't think these were taken in 79/80, he looks much younger than 20 or 21. Maybe they were printed in those years. I would guess he looks to be 15 or 16 years old.

Lakshmi said:
If the dates are correct he was 20-21 and still in college. I agree he looks much younger however if you look at photo's he always looked much younger than he was.

This is a good shot of Albert and his mother. You can really see the resemblance between mother and son. Iceflower, you have an extensive collection of the Grimaldi’s. Great pictures, thanks for sharing..:flowers:

lynda said:
This is a good shot of Albert and his mother. You can really see the resemblance between mother and son. Iceflower, you have an extensive collection of the Grimaldi’s. Great pictures, thanks for sharing..:flowers:

It's amazing the resemblance between them. I see it especially now that he is older. :)

was the alsace trip in july or september last year?

It was in May 2006.

Portrait of young Prince Albert taken by Lord Snowdon. It was part of Vogue special issue on Grimaldi's in 1971 (Christmas issue, I think)

Albert

Ianna said:
Portrait of young Prince Albert taken by Lord Snowdon. It was part of Vogue special issue on Grimaldi's in 1971 (Christmas issue, I think)

Albert
Thank you for the photo its been a long time since I saw that one.

Ianna said:

Albert

I hadn't seen that one...thanks for posting. :)

Thanks for the pictures Tosca. He looks so cute.:flowers: :wub:

libra65 said:
Thanks for the pictures Tosca. He looks so cute.:flowers: :wub:

My pleasure!:flowers: I regret the pics are so small:sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom