Prince Albert Picture Thread Part I

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stephanie looks like her dad

And Pauline also looks like her grandfather when he was a child.

Principality of Monaco
06-09-2006
Jardins Saint Martin
The Prince Albert II while planting Wollemi pine tree, with Australian ambassadress in France, Miss Penelope Winlsey (grazia neri)

Young Albert having fun in the 1970s - look at his hair!! ;) :)

43dxlog.jpg

(BUNTE)

Prince Albert partying at Jimmy'z in 2001 (CHI)

Prince Albert attending the annual truffle festival in Alba (N/W Italy) in 1998 (from CHI mag)

With Italian jeweller Alberto Repossi and his wife Giò (CHI)

Last edited by a moderator:
Tosca said:
And Pauline also looks like her grandfather when he was a child.

Does she really? I had never noted that resemblance, but it makes sense as Stephanie resembles her father. How do you think Pauline resembles Rainier - the shape of her face or her features?

Her facial features and her ears remind me a lot of her grandfather. Louis looks like Albert when he was a kid, but he's got Daniel's charm.

Tosca said:
Her facial features and her ears remind me a lot of her grandfather. Louis looks like Albert when he was a kid, but he's got Daniel's charm.

Thanks Tosca, you've given me something fun to look into.... ; )

Albert learning und growing into his later role in the 1970s:

4br4e4i.jpg
34fk7pz.jpg
2exa9uw.jpg

(SAT1)

Somebody asked for these picssome months ago. I had to travel nearly 1,000 km there and back to retrieve the mag, but there you are, at last!
Albert was seated next to a blonde mystery girl, during an escapade to Sardinia last summer, soon after the Red Cross Ball. According to the mag some mistook her for Charlene. (source: DIVA&DONNA)

this is the trip that occured during jazmine's visit... it looks like the girl with the red hat is her. Thanks, Tosca!

brother said:
this is the trip that occured during jazmine's visit... it looks like the girl with the red hat is her. Thanks, Tosca!

You're welcome!:flowers:
However the mag says nothing about that girl with the red hat...

Tosca said:
You're welcome!:flowers:
However the mag says nothing about that girl with the red hat...
the press was still focused on charlene at that time- august, so the razzis may not have realized it is jazmine.

Last edited:
brother said:
the press was still focused on charlene at that time- august, so the razzis may not have realized it is jazmine.

You may be right. I took a second look at that pic, and I realized that girl is very resemblant to Jazmine. The kid disguised herself very well though...;)

Tosca said:
You may be right. I took a second look at that pic, and I realized that girl is very resemblant to Jazmine. The kid disguised herself very well though...;)
i've also recognized the glasses. i looked at the aiport picture where she wears them.
http://www.brunopress.nl/fotoweb/GridNormal.fwx
type yasmine grimaldi and look at the pics on the last row. the face shape is the same as the girl with the red hat. if it weren't her, why disguising like that...?? she clearly saw the razzis.
Looks like father and daughter have a close relationship.

Last edited:
brother said:

OMG:ohmy: You should be a detective Brother. I looked at that picture and didn't even pick up on that. Well, I guess the best place to hide something is in plain sight. The razzis are probably reading this and choking on it.:lol:

Mysterious girl in red hat seems to have dark brown hair. At least her hair is much darker than girl seating near her. Yasmine hair is dark blond or very light brown and also shorter then girl's in red hat.

Last edited:
Prince Albert and family's portrait:) (isifa)

I looked at the pictures and I agree with you Lakshmi, this does not appear to be Jasmine. This female has dark hair and looks too mature to be a 14 year old teenager. I doubt it if this was Jasmine on the boat. :rolleyes:

I have come to the conclusion never to take anything serious concerning these rags. They will do anything to rack in the bucks. After seeing the pictures of PA on the boat with the lady wearing the low rider jeans and his hand touching her lower back, I do not put any faith in the tabloids. They will print god knows what just to make a dollar. Their photographers will snap pictures and print articles so fluffed up; you will think you are floating on a cloud.:wacko: It is all about money. I wonder how much money they made on this article.:ohmy: Whenever I see these wild and crazy headlines/stories about celebrities or royal families, I laugh and move on.:lol:

Thanks Tosca for all of your efforts traveling 1000km back and forth to find this tabloid article to share. :)

Lakshmi said:
Mysterious girl in red hat seems to have dark brown hair. At least her hair is much darker than girl seating near her. Yasmine hair is dark blond or very light brown and also shorter then girl's in red hat.
If you you use a photo editting tool and increase the image, you can see that the dark area isn't hair, she must have it in a ponny tale. the glasses are the same with those from the airport and the face is identical. increase the pic if you can.

Hi brother,
I might be obsessed, but I was able to increase the picture and this "dark thing" under girl's hat appears to be just hair. What else can it be be?:rolleyes: Her hair is a little bit curly on its ends.

Thanks Tosca for all of your efforts traveling 1000km back and forth to find this tabloid article to share. :)

I didn't travel just to bring that mag back home, but I went away for a short vacation/holiday. The mag was still where I'd left it, and since there was somebody that had asked for those pics, I brought back the mag and scanned the article.;) :)

BTW the article was about the blonde girl seated near Albert. It doesn't mention Jazmine at all.

Scans from the last"let's make it happen!" gala. (source DIVAeDONNA)

Prince Albert surrounded by the charitable association patronesses:
http://aycu36.webshots.com/image/8795/2005741216316383041_rs.jpg
http://aycu13.webshots.com/image/9172/2005774229846339118_rs.jpg
http://aycu07.webshots.com/image/7366/2005749249514810528_rs.jpg

...and kids:
http://aycu25.webshots.com/image/8824/2005791757138912601_rs.jpg

with Tasha de Vasconcelos and Teresa Maxova - who is rumored to be his current flame, according to the mag.-:
http://aycu15.webshots.com/image/7814/2005704940936642102_rs.jpg

with DIVA mag's editor Silvana Giacobinim, who's also one of the patronesses:
http://aycu03.webshots.com/image/8962/2005776413959470298_rs.jpg
http://aycu35.webshots.com/image/6954/2005788745333813400_rs.jpg

with Mrs. Francien Giraudi:
http://aycu17.webshots.com/image/7776/2005799346638333509_rs.jpg

They say it's Teresa.

if you google "tereza maxova prince albert monaco" (that's tereza with a "z") you will see they've known each other for quite a few years so obviously their assocation isn't anything new ... she has her own foundation, the tereza maxova foundation ... also a son ... i don't know much else about her ...aside from being a model and looks to be repped by "next models" .... she does a charity fashion show in monaco that benefits her foundation ... check may 26 2006 on getty images ... there is one photo of albert at that event ... there is also a photo of she and albert at an event for her foundation in 2004 ...

happy holidays everyone!!!!:flowers:

It's not my fault if they spelled her name with "s" instead of "z". I never heard of her before and I'm not interested in what she does and who she dates. I just posted the pics and wrote what I read.

Besides you could post your comments about those pics on this thread instead of commenting them on another board.

The editor of Diva mag has not been honored at the gala, as you wrote on the other board: the mag was one of the gala sponsors.

Last edited:
Tosca said:
It's not my fault if they spelled her name with "s" instead of "z". I never heard of her before and I'm not interested in what she does and who she dates. I just posted the pics and wrote what I read.

Besides you could post your comments about those pics on this thread instead of commenting them on another board.

The editor of Diva mag has not been honored at the gala, as you wrote on the other board: the mag was one of the gala sponsors.

all i was trying to do was be helpful and add information ...i thought it was nice that you posted the photos ... there was no harm or ill will intended ... per the rules i only comment on this board but that last sentence is false in terms of what i really said ... i don't understand why this response would follow ... i'm a kindhearted person who was only trying to help ... i'd post the photos on getty but i'm having computer problems ...

best of luck to you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom