Photoshopping Royal Tiaras and Jewels 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate in the fringe tiara and the Oriental Circlet.
Thats wonderful. Many thanks for your efforts, jonc93, please keep them coming.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mary in the fife tiara.
She does look stunning in that tiara. :flowers: Thank you.
Camilla in the GD Vladimir tiara with emerald drops, and the Delhi Durbar emerald necklace
Camilla in the emeralds looks smashing. I was wondering if you could photoshop the Dehli Durbar on to the picture of her in the blue dress?
Here's one how Camilla should of looked on her wedding day
That's definitely how she she have looked, that tiara suits her so well.

Camilla is perfect for tiara wearing; especially the larger ones.

Fantastic work! The GD Vladimir tiara with emeralds looks amazing on Camilla!

I think cp Mathilde needs some new tiaras, so I took the liberty of giving her some ;)

ImageShack Album - 2 images

You're definitely right and you've done some admirable work, jonc93!
Talking about Belgian royal women, Queen Paola is in need of additional tiaras as well, i.m.o., so it would be terrific if you experimented a bit with her (Sorry, but I'm not familiar with tiara photoshopping so far):D. Considering the queen's gracile facial features, my suggestions are the Swedish Connaught tiara, CP Mary's ruby tiara, CP Máxima's aquamarine tiara, Princess Märtha-Louise's wedding tiara or Queen Sofia's shell tiara (the one she has worn at CP Victoria's wedding)...Of course I would also welcome other good ideas:flowers:. Thank you in advance!

Well thank you! And how could I forget Paola is definitely in desperate need of some tiaras, i really hope When Mathilde becomes Queen she'll buy herself some nice jewelery.

Mary look very good with the star tiara.
I hope that if Countess Ruths children decide to sell her jewels it will be offered to the Queen or the crown prince.

That is one beautiful tiara, I didn't know it existed. :)
Very good photoshopping Madame.

I do not normally like the star tiaras, but WOW this is gorgeous with her dark hair behind it. Thank you MR for another gorgeous look at Mary all decked out. :flowers:

Thanks a lot for the quick response and your nice little experiment, jonc93! Although I personally doubt that Queen Paola would ever fancy such a "big thing", your tiara photoshopping is -again- very successful:cool:.

I do not normally like the star tiaras, but WOW this is gorgeous with her dark hair behind it. Thank you MR for another gorgeous look at Mary all decked out. :flowers:

I too am not very fond of star tiaras but this one, I confess, I quite liked. Normally they appear to me too girly and 'fairytale like', which I am not a fan of at all, but it's quite an attractive piece and would suit the Crown Princess very well, imo.

I have some others I've been dabbling away at in my spare time so will post them sometime soon :)

Thanks a lot for the quick response and your nice little experiment, jonc93! Although I personally doubt that Queen Paola would ever fancy such a "big thing", your tiara photoshopping is -again- very successful:cool:.

I agree, maybe I should send her this picture and she'll realize how good she looks in it and buy a big tiara. :D

I agree, maybe I should send her this picture and she'll realize how good she looks in it and buy a big tiara. :D

Good idea -I had similar thoughts often enough:lol:!
How do you like my first try with good old Adobe Photoshop 7.0 (I figured out at least the "basics" yesterday)? It's a young Paola wearing Crown Princess Mary's ruby tiara...
Here is a link to the old photo from 1969 in "Bunte Titelseiten 1968-1977" (view page 105!):60 Jahre BUNTE
I think she would look wonderful in that tiara even at present -I've just chosen the picture above due to the exceedingly suitable hairdo.

Attachments

• Paola_dk ruby tiara.jpg
    Paola_dk ruby tiara.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 2,560
Very good job Lina! She looks wonderful in the tiara. More please! lol:flowers:

I think Paola looks good, great job! Such a shame she doesn't have more tiaras :/

Jonc93, any chance we could see Kate in a few more Brit tiaras please?

Thx

Thanks for the compliments, dee4855 and jonc93!
Here is a second experiment, this time with Princess Madeleine wearing Crown Princess Máximas aquamarine tiara.
Link to the original photo: myroyal's: PRÄ°NCESS MADELEÄ°NE
Hope you like it as well! For sure, I'll also continue "working" with Belgium's current queen;)...

Attachments

• Madeleine_nl aquamarine tiara.jpg
    Madeleine_nl aquamarine tiara.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 729
Wow that is beautiful on her. Would you do the aqua on someone with dark hair. That is the only problem with aquas they are so light anyway on a blond they just do not show up all that well. I would love to see them on a dark haired beauty. Thanks so much just love it!

I believe the Loop Tiara was broken up by Queen Mary.:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom