Photoshopping Royal Tiaras and Jewels 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My favourite is the Kate Middleton photoshop...hehe.

Glade you like!...:)

(I'm off work with a pinched nerve atm, hence the time to sit and do nothing).

I'm no too familiar myself, though I recall something of the same.

Was it bequeathed to Caroline, personally, or was is it a provisional measure that during the life of Grace, the fringe necklace/diadem was entrusted into the care of Caroline, thus ensuring it remained part of the principalities jewelled estate?

My favourite is the Kate Middleton photoshop...hehe.

Glade you like!...:)

(I'm off work with a pinched nerve atm, hence the time to sit and do nothing).

Ah, MadameR, do you think this might be the time for me to request you apply your talents to Camilla and the Grand Duchess Vladamir, or even the Kokoshnik? Many thanks, in advance.

I'm no too familiar myself, though I recall something of the same.

Was it bequeathed to Caroline, personally, or was is it a provisional measure that during the life of Grace, the fringe necklace/diadem was entrusted into the care of Caroline, thus ensuring it remained part of the principalities jewelled estate?

It's not claer if the fringe tiara/necklace and the diamond and pearl tiara belong to CAroline or not. It was said that the Jewels where left by Princess Charlotte to Caroline. But in the exhition about Grace these pieces where on display and according to the describtion in the exhition they belong to the Prince.

Last edited:
I was always under the impression Charlotte had intended that the item in question be used exclusively by Caroline, on the grounds of a personal dislike of Grace.

I have a feeling (though I of course can say with no certainty) that the tiara remains part of the princely jewel collection, but is at the disposal of the Princess of Hanover whenever she wishes to wear it.

Check it out? It's impossible to miss! I'm speechless! :ohmy:
That's one way of announcing your arrival in the Forums pizzo - welcome!

Camilla's whopper tiara reminds me of something that Barbara Hutton once wore. I doubt this style of jewelled head ornament will be up for a revival any time soon. :D

Well done, Pizzo, and welcome abroad. Great job, though I have to confess she is looking a bit like a parrot (wrong colours though!)

I have often thought that the necklace could be converted into a tiara. Perhaps a Kokoshnik style tiara? Would your photoshop skills extend to that?

Last edited by a moderator:
I doubt this style of jewelled head ornament will be up for a revival any time soon. :D

Is that meant to be read as " I hope this style...."?? :ROFLMAO:

I have often thought that the necklace could be converted into a tiara. Perhaps a Kokoshnik style tiara? Would your photoshop skills extend to that?

I tried a little more tweaking. How'd I do? Gosh this is addicting. I'm going to go to sleep dreaming about which jewels I want to change next.

I think I like this one the most of the 3 I made:
http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af250/pizzo2009/camillasaudirubiesastiaramock3.jpg

Here is another version:
http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af250/pizzo2009/camillasaudirubiesastiaramock4.jpg

I wonder if the Duchess would be interested in some suggestions. ;)

I've often wanted to send a suggestion over to the Swedish Royal Family about those ol' buttons/rosettes. :ROFLMAO:

There was a beautiful version of them photoshopped into the Portland tiara somewhere on TRF. With the upcoming wedding, it would be a great time to work some magic with them, eh?

(Original photos from Corbis.)

I tried a little more tweaking. How'd I do? Gosh this is addicting. I'm going to go to sleep dreaming about which jewels I want to change next.

http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af250/pizzo2009/camillasaudirubiesastiaramock3.jpg

Great photoshopping skills! This is certainly the version I liked the most. I wondered if you could make the tiara a bit more upright - like a circlet, without necessarily going all the way around? Thank you

:previous: Wonderful, terrific, stunning, amazing, I'm gobsmacked! Perhaps just a tad too high, but then, what's a cm or two here or there between fellow jewellry addicts. :D

I wonder if the Duchess would be interested in some suggestions. ;)
I agree on you preference. What a way to start off on the board. Welcome oh twinkle-fingered one! :ohmy: ;)

Well done - I recognised it but couldnt place it. It was bugging me!
It looks great with the necklace

Great job, did you use the Swedish fringe tiara?

Oh My God!!! Camilla looks like a prize peacock. I have always said that contraption is a study in excess. I agree that the stones are gorgeous but the whole thing needs to be reworked. Perhaps a kokoshnick with some kind of necklace with space as well as jewels with of course earings, etc. Cheers.

I am ready to toss all those vulgar Russian apparatachiks into the dustbin of history. Just think what was lost. Of which that photo is but the merest suggestion of what the Bolshevik lunatics did to long suffering Russia and indeed the world. Marvelous Madame Royale, simply marvelous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom