yeah,yeah..

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Thumbahlina

Aristocracy
City
Texas
Country
United States
introductions are limited little hi how are ya's with background info. I really don't find it to be applicable. So if it's limits being set and you needed some, here: I am not selling or giving you anything, I do not have a line or a pitch, gimmick or slogan. Do I get the general idea, picture or message about this place? Clear as a bell. Am I up to anything? I am not. Do I have any specific interest in this site? I don't know. Can I do anything technical? No, my skills are basic housekeeping. Any medical skills? Housekeeping. Why did I choose to lollygag in here? Snooping. Did I want or need anything? I am satisfied and all my needs are met. Do I appreciate the royals? Yes. Why? They demonstrate that the gap between social classes and status has closed or been bridged, that equality can be found amongst all walks of life. Was there anything else? Not as of now. How do you say thanks to a nice royal family like that? Your supposed to curtsey or something. What if the nice royal family and/or families were reading this site for comfort, courtesy, leisure or whatever else? I'll mind my p's and q's, behave, be polite and keep quiet. Nothing else? One more thing, yes that is my photo of the watermelon seedling and my seedling and it may be my profile pic. Why the name thumbahlina? Freudian theories are a crock and not applicable. The story can be a better tale told rather than getting personal. I am happily married to a charming man in the happily ever after. Why the interest in royal anything? fashion, being nosy.

Last edited:
Well, you sound like you will be an interesting poster...

Welcome!

Thanks. I guess, interesting, lol, if you can tolerate the ignorance. I have one of those histories that clouds my head a little but as long as people are nice or at least tolerable, I'll stick around to learn something. I might upset some with my audacity and I don't mean to do it. So if I refrain from a direct response I am walking on eggshells around having to respond. I kind of became numb to others feelings throughout the years, while I respect them I don't always realize what kind of impact my opinions may have frequently erring on the side of caution. Yet sometimes I do let loose a little however I never mean to upset or hurt anyone emotionally. Usually a warning or a post deletion solves it. The past several years one hasn't had to be so emotionally tough to get along here in the states and I have been adjusting and as I have adjusted I have noticed how fragile people really are in the matters of mind and opinion, how deeply felt some things are in relation and I am trying to be a little extra respectful of that as not to just shrug so much off for my own resilience.

Welcome here, I hope you will enjoy it !

Welcome Thumbahlina. I think anyone that like royals has to be a little nosy lol or you'd never find out anything. I hope you enjoy the forum.

Back
Top Bottom