Introduction thread

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RaniaRocks

Nobility
City
Greece
Country
United States
Is this the right place to say hello? :)
I'm native of Spain and love Queen Rania.
Hello to everyone.:eek:

Uhmm..Yes, I think :)
Welcome to the forum Rania, nice to meet you!!

Welcome RainiaRocks. :) You've come to a great place.

Welcome Rania,I'm sure you'll be happy talking to us on the board as many of us are like you and really like Queen Rania.

Welcome RaniaRocks! ;)
I hope you enjoy this forum as much as i! Or should i say us?!

Thanks everyone! and thanks to the moderator, I was wondering if it was all about my limited computer knowledges, lol. My new avatar is cute, isn't he?.

I like Rania very much, hope to spend plenty of good times here. ;)

Last edited:
Hallo, I'm italian, so my english will be a bit less than "fantastic" -sorry! I've been interested in the BRF since ever - Now that I have more time I decided to join this forum, but it seems a bit difficult.

Hello Melonjuice and manderly!
The Forums might seems hard to fathom at first, but give it some time to explore and you'll soon know your way around. :)

Hello...to everyone....I am Malaquita and this is my first participation not only in this Forum but in any at all...therefore I am a little lost....I am very interesting in reading everything about Royal's History and my favorite Royals are in this order: Sissy, the Romanovs, and I love to see pictures, paintings and everything related to almost any Royal....It's like being in a fairytale...Anyway, Hello.

Hi Malaquita! Welcome to TRF.

:welcome:

Hello...to everyone....I am Malaquita and this is my first participation not only in this Forum but in any at all...therefore I am a little lost....I am very interesting in reading everything about Royal's History and my favorite Royals are in this order: Sissy, the Romanovs, and I love to see pictures, paintings and everything related to almost any Royal....It's like being in a fairytale...Anyway, Hello.

hello to every body, I am melina premiere , I am french,and my favorite Royals are Queen Fabiola of Belgium,Princess Diana and The Romanov

Hello Melina, welcome to the Forums! :franceflag:

Back
Top Bottom