Hi from Pennsylvania, United States

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Roberta Ann

City
North Wales
Country
United States
Hi! My name is Roberta Ann and I am a new member. I found this site when I was trying to find information about Grace Levine, Princess Grace's niece. I have always been an admirer of Grace Kelly/Princess Grace not because she was a movie star or princess but a good person, mother and wife and she never forgot her roots. She would always come back to Ocean City, NJ, for her vacations with her family. I've attended several galas of the Princess Grace Foundation and have met Prince Rainier, Prince Albert, Princess Caroline, Princess Stephanie, Jack Kelly, Jr., Lizanne Kelly Levine and Peggy Kelly Davis. I also have two letters from Princess Grace. I am an artist and did a pastel portrait of Princess Grace and Prince Rainier and presented it to them at the 1976 Eucharistic Congress in Philadelphia. Princess Grace and Prince Rainier gave speeches on marriage and family life there. I also met Mother Teresa of Calcutta that same day - in the ladies room, of all places! I was divorced this past Jan. 2007, have no children but two pets - a sweet Maltese dog named Shelby Ann and a Cockatiel bird named Tequilla. I live in a suburb of Philadelphia called North Wales. I love movies, reading, music, ballet, art, photography, gardening, doing embroidery and crosstich. Looking forward to communicating with other Princess Grace admirers out there.
- Roberta :)

Welcome to the forum, Roberta!

Thanks so much, Elspeth!

I love your name - so pretty!

Hello Roberta Ann and welcome! It is very nice to hear from you. I also have a pet dog called "Tequila". I hope you will enjoy the forum. I do.

Hi Roberta!

About 15 or so years ago I dated a friend of Prince Albert. They were close friends during their teen years. Ric lived next door to the Jacques Cousteau residence. My friend regularly kept in touch with Prince Albert with visits, phone calls and the most beautiful Christmas cards. Ric's most memorable "royal" moment was he was horsing around the playroom and jumped on the ping pong table breaking it just as Prince Ranier was walking by the door..witnessing the whole thing and laughing at my friend.

My ex and his life partner live in Media which is near you, I think...

Back
Top Bottom