Hello from America

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KingJosh

Commoner
City
Penn Hills
Country
United States
Hey just say hello to all you royal enthusiests out there. I hope to find some interesting facts and have some interesting conversations. My main intrest is the British Royal Family but i follow them all.
God Save the Queen!

AGRBear from California, USA

Have been reading and enjoying this forum from time to time.

I'm sure some of you know me from other forums but for those of you
who do not, let me give you a few facts.

I'm interested in Russian History and have my own forum:
RomanovsRussia :: Login

I'm extrememly interested in Nicholas II's imprisonent in the Ipatiev House and his execution and his executioners.

My name AGRBear means: American-German-Russian Bear.

I live near Pleasant Hill in Califorina, USA and have lived in this state most of my life. I have been married for 47 years to the same man. I have two sons and lovely grandchildren. We have three cats, two dogs, and, many other critters who frequent our two acres, such as raccoons, foxes, cycotes, deer, hawks, mice, rats, gophers, snakes of different varies. We live in a huge oak grove on a side of a hill.

AGRBear

Last edited:
Welcome to TRF, AGRBear! Glad you finally made it here. :flowers:

We've got quite a few new members who are interested in the Russian royal family, so I hope you'll enjoy interacting with them in the Russian forum.

How's the Bay Area doing these days? I used to live in Mountain View until moving to the East Coast a couple of years ago (the UK in my profile signifies citizenship rather than location).

Blue Sky Over Bay Area

It's a beautiful day in the Bay area today.

Because of the long weekend, those who can are headed off to the deep powder snow to ski.

AGRBear

Back
Top Bottom