Pavlos And Marie-chantal: Current Events October 2003 - February 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the contrary,I say that any heritage is positive!So, you are jealous of her!!That is all I wanted to know!I pelieve you are lucky!At least she is the right person to envy!!Maybe the reason is Pavlos??What is the 'mestizo" heritage???

Mestizo is part Caucasian-European, part Indian (as in American Indian, not India).

Bubbette doesn't sound jealous to me. She's just stating an observation.

;) Excuse me,bubbette I was only joking!!!Also I wanted to know what is a 'pastizo"Can somebody inform me of how am I called?Grand dad Serbian,grand mom Dardan(Montenegrin),Father montnegrin(Dardan)mother serbo-Italian??We are talking about 4 races + .....here!!!!You can call me European,but I dont much look like!!

Why is MC wearing such a casual outfit, and why the white pants? They don't look like winter white either!

Her hubby and daughter looks so elegant, but M-C! I remember a few years ago her mother saying she'd like to give her a makeover. I think it was because she felt MC dressed too conservatively , maybe for her age. So recently she has been dressing more stylishly , but it doesn't always look so good. I would rather see MC in what I consider her true style: understated elegance.

yeh i think her outfit was to casual for the occasion , certainly when you see that pavlos wears a suit

Originally posted by Alexandria@Oct 29th, 2003 - 9:29 pm
From the Glittering Royals Message board: Prince Pavlos and Princess Marie-Chantal and her sister Alexandra von Furstenberg and boyfriend Tim Jeffries celebrated the 21st year of jewelers, Theo Fennell, in London on October 28th.
Since you mentioned MC's sister, Alexandra with "boyfriend Tim Jeffries", in this message, may I ask what happened to Alexandra's marriage to Prince Alexander von Furstenburg? :shock: At one time, didn't Alexandra work with her husband's sister, Diane von Furstenburg, also in fashion merchandizing? I guess I'm "behind the times" if that marriage dissolved. How about Pia's marriage to her husband, (whomever - Getty) ? Is it still intact? Just wondering. :unsure:

Elizajane

Diane von Furstenburg was Alexandra's mother-in-law, not his sister. His sister is Tatiana von Furstenburg, who also worked with their mother and Alexandra (nee Miller).

My understanding is that it was just a matter of the couple growing apart and that there wasn't cheating at the time of the seperation between Alex and Alex, but after the couple seperated each very publicly dated others, Alexandra dating Tim Jeffries as you noted. The couple are now divorced, I believe. Alexandre is daing a much younger girl from reports I've read, and possibly even considering marriage to her.

Pia and her husband are also seperated if not divorced. I am not sure of the reason why for their marriage ending.

Does anyone know if MC and Pavlos were at the christening at Berleburg this past weekend? I couldn't tell from the pictures.

I think the only Greek representation was Alexia. I don't even know if Alexia's husband and daughters attended the baptism.

Originally posted by Alexandria@Dec 16th, 2003 - 11:29 am
My understanding is that it was just a matter of the couple growing apart and that there wasn't cheating at the time of the seperation between Alex and Alex, but after the couple seperated each very publicly dated others, Alexandra dating Tim Jeffries as you noted. The couple are now divorced, I believe. Alexandre is daing a much younger girl from reports I've read, and possibly even considering marriage to her.
Actually, I think the final blow to the Alex's marriage was because Alex-boy cheated on Alex-girl not because they grew apart.

He had some 19 year old (or was she 18 at the time?) on the side. I think he supposedly pulled strings to get her into Columbia University and even put her up in an apartment. That was the final straw for Alex-girl and she left him.

So it seems that MC is the only one of the 3 miller sister who's marriage is still intack! Hope nothing comes of this family.

I know this may be driffting somewhat from the site, but does anyone know what happen to cause the breakdown of the marriage between Pia and her husband?

Aren't all Miller son-in-laws working for Daddy miller? So what happens now?

Getty's been seen around with a blonde (before they publicly split), so some are saying he strayed. I don't think any of the 3 worked for Robert Miller. They may have used his money, but they all run/ran investment funds, apparently independently of their father-in-law.

Polfoto 26-12-2003 No Credit. 54282-5. Phuket-Thailand, Decembre 26, 2003. Pavlov of Greece with his wife Marie-Chantal Miller and their children on holiday in Phuket.

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 421
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 381
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 344
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 461
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 387
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 411
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 389
Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for these vacation pictures, Josefine. When were they taken? Were they from this past summer when Pavlos, Marie-Chantal and children vacationed with the Spanish royal family in Belares(?) Island?

Wait! I answered my own question:

Polfoto - Phuket-Thailand, Decembre 26, 2003. Pavlos of Greece with his wife Marie-Chantal Miller and their two children on holiday in Phuket.

(I assume that there is a 'third' child somewhere, too, just not in these pictures? I can't imagine they would leave one child -- it seems to be Maria Olympia -- at home while they are having fun in Thailand!)

When Pavlos and MC vacationed in France last year they left behind Konstantin-Alexios, or at least he wasn't in any of the pictures.

Who's the child holding Pavlos' hand and wearing the lavender trunks if not Maria Olympia?

Nice sunny pictures B) B)

Yes, sorry I missed that about all three children being present. Shouldn't rely 100% on Polfoto's captions, I guess!

Originally posted by Josefine@Dec 30th, 2003 - 1:32 pm
Does MC wear Diane von Furstenberg fashion?
I've seen photos of Marie-Chantal wearing some of Diane's wrap dresses before, but I'm not sure about any of Diane's other clothes.

As an aside: Does her sister Alexandra still work with Diane? Or is that business relationship now ended because Alexandra Miller is no longer married to Diane's son?

I love the pics. It seems like some of the different royals are vacationing in Thailand this year.

Hmmm...I dunno are you sure all 3 kiddies are present? The girl with the lavender bottom looks a bit too short to be Maria Olympia...

About Alexandra Miller, was she ever a princess? Was she Princess Alexandra von Fuerstenburg? Doesn't she have a daughter too? Anything info. on her? Talita Natalia...or something like that. Is that kiddie a princess?

I would say Maria Olympia is present, in the lavender bottoms. See the pictures on the previous page from 12/11 in London - looks like the same girl to me.

Originally posted by Josefine@Dec 3rd, 2003 - 5:03 pm
August 12, 2000 at New York Hospital.
Bless her heart! She really looks "tired" ~ the kind of tired some women feel after having a baby ~ like, she's been through a lot! She's spent a log of months being pregnant since her marriage ~ and, I would love to lose weight and get my figure back as fast as MC does. In some photos, you wouldn't guess that she has had three children. How does she do it? :blush:

Originally posted by Elizajane+Jan 3rd, 2004 - 12:25 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Elizajane @ Jan 3rd, 2004 - 12:25 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Josefine@Dec 3rd, 2003 - 5:03 pm
August 12, 2000 at New York Hospital.
Bless her heart! She really looks "tired" ~ the kind of tired some women feel after having a baby ~ like, she's been through a lot! She's spent a log of months being pregnant since her marriage ~ and, I would love to lose weight and get my figure back as fast as MC does. In some photos, you wouldn't guess that she has had three children. How does she do it? :blush: [/b][/quote]
My guess is that she probably has a personal trainer. I think they also have a private chef, do they not? Those two things certainly cannot hurt.

Originally posted by Elizajane+Dec 16th, 2003 - 11:01 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Elizajane @ Dec 16th, 2003 - 11:01 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Alexandria@Oct 29th, 2003 - 9:29 pm
From the Glittering Royals Message board: Prince Pavlos and Princess Marie-Chantal and her sister Alexandra von Furstenberg and boyfriend Tim Jeffries celebrated the 21st year of jewelers, Theo Fennell, in London on October 28th.
Since you mentioned MC's sister, Alexandra with "boyfriend Tim Jeffries", in this message, may I ask what happened to Alexandra's marriage to Prince Alexander von Furstenburg? :shock: At one time, didn't Alexandra work with her husband's sister, Diane von Furstenburg, also in fashion merchandizing? I guess I'm "behind the times" if that marriage dissolved. How about Pia's marriage to her husband, (whomever - Getty) ? Is it still intact? Just wondering. :unsure:

Elizajane [/b][/quote]
:flower: Pia's marriage is over? All of the Miller girls married well and it seemed that all were love matches. Well, I guess apperances aren't everything!

In reference to the comments regarding M-C's outfit for the nativity play, I would never have my husband looking better than me! :lol: Her outfit does seem rather casual next to his but it's an improvement on that green ruffle gown she wore to the Dutch wedding! It might have been high fashion and she is an attractive woman, but she looked like she was wearing a cabbage with ruffles! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom