National Day Monaco: 2006 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:previous:

Albert, Charlene, Caroline, Stephanie and Charlotte at the presentation today, that's really nice to see!

Here's one more pic from today, the presentation of the medals of physical education and sports:

** Pic **

I really like Charlene's suit. Too bad she had to spoil it with a fur handbag.

Y'all know I'm gonna call it when I see it, no matter how much I like her.

So good to see Charlotte and Caroline there! I don't remember having seen Charlotte in that event before.

KittyAtlanta, it could be a false fur handbag.
Charlene said in an interview, she is vegetarian because she likes a lot the animals and she does not want to eat their meat, she is also at born free assocation. I had some years a coat with false fur, it looked like to a thrue fur coat

this evening Monaco info shows the giving of the packages to people by Prince Albert, Princess Charlène and princess stéphanie, we notice that the prince and the princesses are very liked, prince Albert and Stéphanie know almost all the people, Princess Stephanie is very humble and parcularly loved by the people. We notice also that princess Charlène understandsvery well the french language and she speak also french with an accent
It is the first time we can watch an event of this sort in living, I hope we will see this event again to morrow, you could watch on monaco info line

Last edited by a moderator:
where are the charlotte pictures? couldnt find any =p sorry

Yep, too much black, for all of them. Except Caro. She looks wonderful as usual!

:previous:

During the last years it's been common practice that only one pic of each ceremony is released.
I guess they keep that practice.

Here are some more nice large pics from yesterday's ceremony at the Red Cross headquarters:

** Les cadeaux de Noël d’Albert et Charlene **

Thanks iceflower for the info.
I've seen the ceremony at the Red Cross headquarters on Monaco.info.
What on earth is Stephanie constantly going through her hair with her fingers?!?!

This ceremony of the red Cross took place for many years, prince Albert and Princess Stephanie attended to this ceremony. There was not much publicity on theses ceremonies, Princess Stephanie used to give always gifts to aged people in a home of old prople, the program says that she will be this year at this event. It is nice to see Princess Stephanie with Charlène and Albert , she is a much loved in the principauty. She is a person with a big heart.

This ceremony of the red Cross took place for many years, prince Albert and Princess Stephanie attended to this ceremony. There was not much publicity on theses ceremonies

No, I wouldn't say that there was not much publicity concerning these two gift ceremonies.
During the last 15 years magazines have always been filled with pics of these events and
we've always shared them here at the forums.

Two pics of the medal ceremonies with Prince Albert and Princess Caroline today, November 18.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

I am ok with you Iceflower, there were many pics on this board on the national fest last years but this year, Monaco Info show all the festivities and the newspaper speak this morning as there were nothing last years a part the fest of november 19th.
Palace makes this year more publicity, they open the doors of all these festivities.

Where can National Day be streamed live?

You could watch the national day on Monaco info , the link is also given by the palace on his official site on face book.

I am ok with you Iceflower, there were many pics on this board on the national fest last years but this year, Monaco Info show all the festivities and the newspaper speak this morning as there were nothing last years a part the fest of november 19th.
Palace makes this year more publicity, they open the doors of all these festivities.

Now I see what you mean and I agree with you on that, the Monaco Info coverage is an
expansion and I also think a quite good one!

Kells, this is the link for the mentioned coverage: gouv.mc: Monaco Info en ligne !

And here's a first pic of Princess Stephanie at the gift ceremony today:

** Pic **

All the ladies are looking good - Charlene looks very chic & I like Caroline's hat. Not sure about Charlotte's shoes though.

thank you for the link. now i can watch the national day in the internet live.
Although it´s in french.

Charlene is such a chic woman! So beauttiful from head to toe. I don't like Caro's outfit from what i've seen. Too dark. I wait for a better view for Stephanie's outfit but it seems promising.

Last edited:
Sooo disappointed PC didn't wear a hat after that georgous one she wore last year but her hairstyle was so lovely i think it made up for it. She also resisted emulating the females of Caroline's family who, as usual, were dressed for a funeral. Well done to Stephenie for also wearing something quite bright. Charlene was stunning today but Caroline and her daughters really should get into the spirit of National Day. It's supposed to be a day of celebration but they are always so drab. I noticed also that PC wasn't wearing the medal of the Order of St. Charles at Church so I don't think she can have received it yet.

WOW. Charlene looks great and nothing black this time!!! The others looked good too.
Great ceremony! But no sign of Stephanie's kids.

Last edited:
WOW. Charlene looks great and nothing black this time!!! The others looked good too.
Great ceremony! But no sign of Stephanie's kids.

yes,you´re right I don´t saw stephanie´s kids,too.
maybe they were allowed to decide wether they will attend or not.

Are the Casiraghis there? I could not see Pcs Caroline.
Steph seems very elegant!
Ah! I just saw purepeople gallery. Could not trace Andrea and Alexandra but the others are nice

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom