The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Old 11-13-2022, 12:42 PM
Serene Highness

Does anyone know the daily programme for the upcoming National Day events and whether events on November 19 will be broadcast live as in previous years?
Old 11-14-2022, 08:31 AM
Heir Presumptive

I wonder if the children will come to the cathedral for the Te Deum this year. I'd say they are old enough now to attend.
Old 11-16-2022, 05:44 AM
Administrator

Prince Albert, Princess Charlene and Camille handed out the traditional Red Cross Christmas gifts this morning, November 16:

** gettyimages gallery ** rex gallery ** gettyimages gallery 2 **

** dm article: Princess Charlene looks stylish in a forest green dress as she attends Monaco's Red Cross Christmas gift ..**

Old 11-16-2022, 07:24 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Great to see Camille present with the Prince and Princess .Prince Albert is very inclusive with regards to his nieces/nephews and cousins!
Old 11-17-2022, 03:30 PM
Administrator

Prince Albert and Princess Charlene attended the presentation of the Physical Education and Sports medals at the Stade Louis II today, November 17.

Prince Albert also presented Princess Charlene with one of the medals, honouring her sporting career and her commitment to the sporting life of the Principality:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Prince Albert, Princess Charlene, Princess Caroline, Princess Stephanie, Andrea and Camille attended the presentation of the orders of Saint-Charles and the Grimaldi:

Old 11-17-2022, 04:41 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Ard Ri View Post
Great to see Camille present with the Prince and Princess .Prince Albert is very inclusive with regards to his nieces/nephews and cousins!
He has been that way since the beginning of his reign. He has a large and very beautiful extended family, and I love how close everyone seems to be.

"If your dreams don't scare you, they are not big enough" Sir Sidney Poitier
1927-2022
Old 11-18-2022, 06:47 AM
Imperial Majesty

On the occasion of the National Day, Princess Caroline presented the distinctions in the Order of Cultural Merit. This ceremony took place this morning in the Salon Bleu of the Prince's Palace.

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClGV2ntojnp/
Old 11-18-2022, 07:40 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

This seems to be one of The Princess of Hanover's key National Day events over the past few years.
Old 11-18-2022, 02:51 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by eya View Post
On the occasion of the National Day, Princess Caroline presented the distinctions in the Order of Cultural Merit. This ceremony took place this morning in the Salon Bleu of the Prince's Palace.

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClGV2ntojnp/
Here's a video of the presentation:

Prince Albert, accompanied by Princess Charlene and Camille, presented the Medals of Honour, National Merit of Blood and Recognition of the Monegasque Red Cross today, November 18:

Old 11-18-2022, 06:13 PM
Heir Apparent

Camille appears to be taking a more prominent and regular part in official engagements in recent weeks which is lovely to see.
Old 11-19-2022, 01:05 AM
Administrator

I was also pleased to see that..

Here’s a live link for today’s celebration:

And here are some first photos, Princess Charlene shared a photo of the twins this morning, wishing a "Happy National Day":

** instagram post ** ppe gallery ** pp gallery 1 ** pp gallery 2 **

** gtresnews gallery ** rex gallery ** legion media gallery 1 ** anp gallery **

** gettyimages gallery: MCO: Monaco National Day 2022 ** legion media gallery 2 **

** gtresnews gallery 2 ** gtresnews gallery 3 ** hola article 1 ** hola article 2 ** hola article 3 ** hola article 4 **

** dailymail: Princess Charlene looks stylish in monochrome ensemble as she attends Monaco National Day..**
Old 11-19-2022, 06:54 AM
Heir Presumptive

When Charlene left the Palace to go to church she had added a black belt to her coat but then it was off again when she arrived. It was very nice too and broke up all the white, I wish she had kept it on.
Old 11-19-2022, 08:06 AM
Serene Highness

Thank you iceflower for the links above. As usual a beautiful occasion and wonderful to see the entire family present this year.

Remembering melina premiere today who sadly passed away in July. She would have been delighted today to see her beloved Princess well and happy again.

Princess Charlene, since her return to public life, has certainly seemed serene and quietly contented. So happy for her that she is well again and able to support her husband and family. Today she looked beautiful and elegant, also relaxed. A lovely occasion that all of the Monegasques seemd to have enjoyed.
Old 11-19-2022, 09:08 AM
Heir Presumptive

As far as i can remember, this was the first time P. Stephanie's children attended the celebrations of the National Day... Or am i wrong???
Old 11-19-2022, 09:17 AM
Administrator

No, they already attended in previous years. All three together with Marie did so in 2021, Louis and Marie did in 2019, Pauline and Louis did in 2018 and there are more examples to be found.
Old 11-19-2022, 10:44 AM
Nobility

Nice to see the smaller children here. Amazing how the two sons of Andrea look so alike, same with Charlotte's sons, you can see that they are siblings.
Alexandra looks a bit different, I almost didn't recognise her.
Old 11-19-2022, 12:01 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

No, they already attended in previous years. All three together with Marie did so in 2021, Louis and Marie did in 2019, Pauline and Louis did in 2018 and there are more examples to be found.
Charlottes boys look just like her...in large. Andrea's boys look like him. Infant six of the seven grandchildren look like the Casiraghi's. Andrea's girl looks like her mother.
Old 11-19-2022, 01:30 PM
Nobility

Correct me if I"m wrong but I think Gabrielle is wearing her mother's fascinator. It doesn't actually go over the crown of her head but instead sits on a headband.
Old 11-19-2022, 02:07 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlene View Post
Correct me if I"m wrong but I think Gabrielle is wearing her mother's fascinator. It doesn't actually go over the crown of her head but instead sits on a headband.
Yes, it looks like one Charlene wore to National Day a few years back. I don't like how it 'levitates' above Gabriella's head.
Old 11-19-2022, 02:09 PM
Imperial Majesty

Was Marie present? I didn't notice her.