Princess Louise, Prince Aymeric and Prince Nicolas News and Pictures Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Louise is looking a lot like Elisabeth :)

Louise IMO doesn´t look like Elisabeth at all. She´s the spitting image of her mother with the round face of her father whereas Elisabeth is a mixture of her parents with a tendency to her father. I think anyway that Mathilde and Phillippe could also be brother and sister. They look so similar to each other. I noticed earlier years ago that all the Belgian/Habsburg children look kind of pale and white-blonde and boring as children and becoming very pretty as grown-ups. Look at the children of Marie-Astrid and Christian Habsburg. Never ever believed that they would become so good looking.

And Delphine Boel's daughter, Josephine, looks very much like her cousins

Is Louise going to school yet? And yes, which school is she attending?

Yes. She is attending school. I think that you may find a pic of her making cookies at her school. However, I don't remember which school does she attends...Anyone? :ermm:

Vanesa.

I believe Louise goes to a private (English?) school in Tervuren.

Princess Claire, Louise, Aymeric, Nicholas and a nanny were spotted at the zoo in Antwerp this saturday, look here for a picture at monarchen.nl.

It is nice to see the children out and about. It seems like it has been a while since we have seen photos of them. Thank you for the link.

They really are such cute children!

And the elder sister seems to be very bright! :flowers: But , oh...these two little angel-twins had melted my heart as butter put over a big fire! :p

Vanesa.

So nice to see them ! Such a lovely family !

They are really lovely. But I wish we could see Nicolas and Aymeric together. I'm able to see they've really growed up, tough! :)

Vanesa.

Some pictures of Louise last years

23-02-2010
1 - 2

28/10/2009

11/03/2009
1 -- 2 -- 3

National day 2009
1 -- 2

30/08/2008
1 -- 2 -- 3

17/06/2008
1 -- 2 -- 3

13/03/2007
1 -- 2 -- 3

20/12/2006
1 -- 2 -- 3

02/04/2004

Last edited:
^ Thanks for those! Louise is so cute and the boys look so big in that 2nd picture.

During Christmas holidays princess Louise went to the circus school in Leuven.

Pic 1

I am not able to post the other pictures but through This link you can see more.

Lucky Louise! I've always wanted to do something like that.

:previous: the blonde hair girl who is sitting is their sister Louise. The other girl in the pic is someone unknown!!

Back
Top Bottom