Tessy Antony-de Nassau, News and Events 1: April 2019 - Dec 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess is she again means MT...

TBH I've had enough of her. I hope she can really move on as she claims to do.

I find it very odd that she frames it as this person (I guess she hints MT too) finding it difficult to accept a Luxembourger marrying in, MT seems to have accepted Tessy and even took her with her to charity events etc so it seems to me she accepted her.

In a lot of ways taking same narrative MT had with her M-I-L - not getting on etc. Almost like Tessy has seen how this has played out and got media attention and used it for her own publicity.

I wish Tessy would continue her life and stop talking about her marriage and how she met Louis and how they separated and divorced. That phase at her life is over and nothing she should continue talking about. Also, why did she have to tell that Louis has a new girlfriend. What if Louis and his new girlfriend want to keep their relationship private for now? It is not Tessy's business to reveal to the press that Louis has a new girlfriend.

I wish she'd just stop, can she keep anything private!

What probably displeased the Grand Ducal Family is that from a certain point Tessy stopped being discreet and began to put many things of his life in the social networks. The Grand Ducal Family is always very discreet and these Tessy attitudes must have bothered. I think Maria Theresa liked her, because she was always close to her daughters-in-law, I do not see what interest MT could have in separating the couple. I also think Tessy should not have said that Prince Louis has someone else, that's something she was not supposed to say. Tessy always talking too much ....

So, Tessy claims that someone (MT) made their lives difficult and at some point Louis didn't want to fight for her anymore. Their love for each other cooled down, she was heart-broken and that's when she applied for divorce?

I agree it's not up to Tessy to reveal that Louis has a girl friend. I guess as she was 'caught', she wanted us all to know that Louis also has someone else in his life.

Interesting but dubious reason given for the interview: “
“Only when she got a firm divorce, Tessy from Luxembourg put words to the facts and confessed to Hello !: "Prince Louis has moved on with someone new and I have recently met a person." It is too early to say more, although she knows that what she does not say, others will say for her. That's why this interview.”....

I went to Hola to read the article, there are a couple things that bug me the most:

"Are your children safe from criticism?"
"They are not in the social media, they are in a boarding school where they are not allowed and they are allowed to be children..."

Seriously??? The amount of pictures/videos of the children she posted on her social media accounts...

"I can not say the bad things that certain people did to me or why we have had to divorce, because it is not appropriate for the children."

Again, she's the only one that keeps on talking AND TALKING. Does she think as long as she doesn't spell out the name ("M-A-R-I-A...") it doesn't count as talking bad about someone???

Last edited:
I find it very odd that she frames it as this person (I guess she hints MT too) finding it difficult to accept a Luxembourger marrying in, MT seems to have accepted Tessy and even took her with her to charity events etc so it seems to me she accepted her.

In a lot of ways taking same narrative MT had with her M-I-L - not getting on etc. Almost like Tessy has seen how this has played out and got media attention and used it for her own publicity.

I was thinking the same thing before reading this from tommy. I find it hard to believe that MT would mistreat her daughters-in-law knowing how badly she fared from her own MIL. I think Tessy is using this for publicity as well and I feel for MT having to listen to all of this.

I also noticed the rather long part about how Tessy can no longer provide all the luxuries (such as several properties and numerous staff) to her children compared to when she was married. Now only their father's family can [I'd say it has always been their father's family taking care of these things and providing for most of their upbringing]. Gabriel suppossedly saif that he doesn't csre that she cannot provide a castle (but that it wasn't a problem)?!?! If so, their worldview is quite distorted.

Sounds as if she herself is still craving the luxuries of royal life.

Tessy seems to be rather delusional, for want of a kinder word, to me, since there are so many contradictory things she's said in this interview. She thinks Gabriel and Noah have a private life, but exposes every little minor detail about them on her Instagram (remember when she said one of the boys - can't remember which one - still likes her to cut up his food for her?), and states that she's never unkind but has posted rather malicious comments about her in-laws. I just don't understand her.

Tessy also talked about providing their education. I thought that the kids boarding school was something Louis had to pay. Perhaps she meant she chose the school.

:previous: Grand Duke Henri pays for the boys' school and medical insurance according to the divorce thread.

Regarding the Hello! article:

Urg... Tessy shouldn't have revealed Louis has a new girlfriend. :bang:

I think the GDF did accept her eventually or at least made the best of an awkward, unexpected beginning. No one truly knows how well the GDF gets along with each other. Sharing clothes, joint events, etc. could just be for appearances although I thought Tessy seemed close to MT and Alexandra.

It's terrible her family and son Gabriel were bullied. :sad:

Duchess of Sussex question/comment... Huh? That's nothing to do with Tessy or GDF. Unnecessary.

Oh my, another Tessy info reveal. She keeps talking and talking...She is having real problems to move on even though she was the one who wanted the divorce (or so it seems she was the one to end things)...

She got her divorce, she is free like she wanted, has someone on her life now, her kids seem happy, and congrats...so, now she needs to move on, stop talking about her past and think of her future (which seems she is incapable of doing so)...

The problem is perhaps that she needs her past for her future. She has a PR-job where her function is to generate attention. At this stage in her carreer any attention that she is getting will be mainly due to her title and perhaps less due to her skills -which I am sure she has. That means she needs the title to get work [and an income]. It makes her stand out from a large group of other PR-people who will have a simular or more impressive resumé. That is perhaps why she is inflating herself the way she does and why she tried to cling on to the title for dear life.

Last edited:
Everybody knows that the Boss of the Grabd Ducal family is the Grand Duchess M.T.!

The problem is perhaps that she needs her past for her future. She has a PR-job where her function is to generate attention. At this stage in her carreer any attention that she is getting will be mainly due to her title and perhaps less due to her skills -which I am sure she has. That means she needs the title to get work [and an income]. It makes her stand out from a large group of other PR-people who will have a simular or more impressive resumé. That is perhaps why she is inflating herself the way she does and why she tried to cling on to the title for dear life.
Right you are!

Everybody knows that the Boss of the Grabd Ducal family is the Grand Duchess M.T.!

Just as her mother in law was too,Tessy is quite fortunate she didn't have to deal with J-C ;)

"Luxembourg, the only Grand Duchy in the world, celebrates 180 years of independence as well as HRH Grand Duke Henri's Official Birthday on 23 June!"

Wasn't Henri born in April though?

"Luxembourg, the only Grand Duchy in the world, celebrates 180 years of independence as well as HRH Grand Duke Henri's Official Birthday on 23 June!"

Yes, but as the post says his official birthday celebrations are held on June 23. This has been the case since his grandmother Grand Duchess Charlotte chose to move the celebrations of her birthday on January 23 to a more suitable date.

Just like Queen Elizabeth, her birthday is much nicer to celebrate in the lovely days of summer than that of a lingering Winter. It is especially necessary when there are official outdoor activities.

Lets see if the former royal is as gracious on the birthday of her former mother in law.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tessy's new website. I dislike the photo she has chosen to the main site.
Home _ Tessy de Nassau

''... preparing to co-launch Human Highness – a new clothing brand with her business partner, Milli Meier."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom