Tessy Antony-de Nassau, News and Events 1: April 2019 - Dec 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday Gabriel. He looks a lot like his dad.

Funny to remember that the announcement of his impending birth was quite a shock at the time.

that's true, but is forgotten today. Their were 18 and 19 years old at that time and the Luxes were (which I do understand) a bit embarresd. who wouldn't be when your son had not even finished school and became a father at that age?
A " normal" family with not much money in the background would probably decided otherwise. The Luxes are not popular, and MT is probably a terrible personality, but , still, they supported the young people at that time, got them married, paid for their education. So, Tessy need not to complain so much!
If she had got pregnant by a nonroyal soldier her life would not have brought her to the situation and status she has now!
She would not have met "the hunky Swiss millionaire" which she is engaged to.
Although I have my doubts about her, I still am wishing her a happy new marriage and life. The sons seem to be very nice children, in spite of her mothers eagerness.

that's true, but is forgotten today. Their were 18 and 19 years old at that time and the Luxes were (which I do understand) a bit embarresd. who wouldn't be when your son had not even finished school and became a father at that age?
A " normal" family with not much money in the background would probably decided otherwise.

They didn't decide otherwise because they are practising Roman Catholics and for them every life is holy.
I highly doubt that European parents would throw such children out of home now, in XXI century.

They didn't decide otherwise because they are practising Roman Catholics and for them every life is holy.
I highly doubt that European parents would throw such children out of home now, in XXI century.

"Throwing them out" is not the point. Maybe you misunderstand me. I only wanted to say that they were lucky to have rich parents in the background who helped them financially to get a comfortable life, paid for both their education etc., provided for houses, education.

"A normal family" would not have abandoned them, but would have had more difficulties to support them or maybe had not the financial means to do this. I know many cases where young woman who get pregnant leave their child to be raised by the grandparents or even give them to a home for children.

I am not sure whether that has to do with being Catholic or not, probably the Lux Family did not want the scandal, and Louis loved her and insisted to marry her, so they consented.

What exactly happended we will never know.

Is she pregnant? Just asking seeing the fiance is kissing her belly.

Thank you for the reply, I don't really follow Tessy much.

And we know that Frank's daughter is named Julia.

Tessy

How boastful again!
In my country every boy/girl has to do an internship during highschool. It is a good idea to let the youngsters look into future occupations or professions. But, IT IS NEVER A BIG DEAL!! just normal business. Tessy makes a big deal out of it, as she is doing about everything, just to stay in the public.

Those poor sons of her! I recently read an article in a luxembourg paper about how Louis is worried about his sons being exposed so much in her IG and elsewhere. The younger son is obviously suffering more, that might explain why she recently has not published so much photos of him.

That recent photo she posted(in fact she is posting every day and lots of old pictures, which she has posted for years!) of her, which is also several years old, showing her private parts in her bikini very clearly, is just embarrassing! I remember that years ago people where somewhat aghast about posting such a picture.

Many people don*t see that and follow her

I feel already sorry for that unborn child of her which will also be in the public.

In Germany in the media there is more awareness and more warnings about exposing your children in social media, because there are a lot of people who are misusing that. A lot of really famous people and also of royalty are very careful about this and are protecting their kids!

But that woman who claims to be the best mother in the world, the businesswoman, the all-knowing-woman, the perfect mother, the humaitarian, the fashion designer, the entrepreneur etc. etc. is totally ignorant of these issues!

I know that she has fans here, and I cannot change that. But, please take a minute and think about how she eventually harms her kids. If it would just be her and her new lover, I would not care, but I just hate how she is using her minors who cannot defend themselves.

I do not think this post is especially boastfull.
It is a post by a proud mother and something I might write if one of my children would do something worth while.

How boastful again!

That recent photo she posted(in fact she is posting every day and lots of old pictures, which she has posted for years!) of her, which is also several years old, showing her private parts in her bikini very clearly, is just embarrassing! I remember that years ago people where somewhat aghast about posting such a picture.

Those swimsuit pictures! And the faux supermodel poses! All the while she wants to be considered a person of substance. I cannot imagine that her business will be very successful.

Her poor sons must be so embarrassed to be in those posts. Can you imagine the teasing they must get from their schoolmates?

I really hope to see some pix of the event, I am happy for them !

So it will be held in Geneva! I hope it’s an outdoor event, which would be fantastic. Looking forward to seeing some photos.

I wish her all the happiness. He is really handsome and looks like a good man. And they seem to be very in love.

Some little Instagram videos of her arriving in her wedding dress 'white and black"

Here's a first little photo of bride and groom today:

** Pic **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom