The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-16-2020, 11:33 AM
Commoner

N.B. It seems to be the same guy that picked her up at the airport last year in March.[/QUOTE]

Yes, it is the same guy, there was a picture of them in2017 at some gala event in London, at that time her divorce wasn't legalized yet. Well, she separated from Louis already in 2016 so it is ok to be with somebody new.

He seems to be not such a social media lover as she is, but he must have similar ideas about life and how to earn money as she has, otherwise they would not be a pair, IMO.
Tessy should look at Sofia of Sweden who took a 3-day course in a hospital und now works as an assistant. Even if that is not much it is still better than giving people advices how to cope with lockdown and homeschooling on Zoom, IG or maybe other channels. But at the same time posting a picture of her in an elaborate evening gown, with microfone in her hand, speaking to (how many people?, couldn't be many) at some "Women's Empowerment Event" one or two years ago. Crying, crying desperately for attention, "look how attractive I am and how I am involving myself in such humanitarian issues". If it wasn't so disgusting I would almost feel sorry for her.

Old 05-18-2020, 10:28 AM
Heir Apparent

Tessy, in exclusive interview in this week's issue of HELLO! magazine.

Tessy Antony de Nassau on finding happiness and cherishing time with her sons during lockdown in Switzerland.

https://www.hellomagazine.com/royalt...n-switzerland/

Old 05-18-2020, 12:11 PM
Heir Apparent

I wonder which 'extended family members' they are staying with if it is not with her parents. Who lives in Switzerland?

And of course that final sentence was unavoidable...
Old 05-18-2020, 12:18 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somebody View Post
I wonder which 'extended family members' they are staying with if it is not with her parents. Who lives in Switzerland?

Indeed, the mention of the future Grand Duke is key!
Old 05-18-2020, 12:44 PM
Courtier

Didn't she and Louis live there when Gabriel was born? It wouldn't be out of the question that she has cousins or very close friends she considers family there. Or possibly her boyfriend's family.

I do actually root for her but it's eye roll worthy to read that she just had to put the days' old baby's HRH title in the quote.

The pictures on the site are the ones taken from her interview last year where she was all "someone worked really hard to take my title away from me otherwise I would still have it, but it's fine, I don't need it to be amazing, all girls are princesses!" And has made sure to mention that her sons are royal princes ever since. It just reminded me of this.
Old 05-19-2020, 11:06 AM
Commoner

Quote:

"Extended family" can only mean her new, or maybe not so new, boyfriend, Frank Floessel. He is German but lives in Switzerland and is CEO of his own company in Vaduz, Liechtenstein. She has been careful about him, but is showing him more and more on IG. Her family is in Luxembourg, there is no connection to Switzerland. When she married Louis nothing is known about where they lived, but they moved to USA, Florida, where the Grand Duke bought them a house and paid for both their college education. Remember, they both were just 18 and 19 when the first son was born and Louis at that time didn't have any college education at all. Afterwards the family moved them to London to finish their studies. That house in London she is still living with the boys , when they are not in that expensive boarding school which is also paid for by the exlaws. She should not complain about being a single mother. She does not have to work, not to worry about money. And is obviously lucky enough to have found another rich boyfriend, who is helping her. A luxembourg paper recently wrote that her consulting co. "Finding Butterflies" is not successful. Who wants Tessy as a consultant??
Probably that is why she is now aiming at a PHD for psychological medicine. And she can do all these studies from home at her laptop? That seems very strange to me.
Getting a PHD in medicine usually takes many years of study at a university, and Tessy is just getting it online? WTU University in Florida it is, maybe some of the US people here know this.
In my country it would be quite impossible to get a PHD degree without having studied many years at a real university.
Old 05-19-2020, 11:25 AM
Imperial Majesty

Frank was cycling with Tessy last summer in Vätternrundan in Sweden.
https://cdn.filestackcontent.com/FWv8O9xsRhWUw8kEy5Jr
https://cdn.filestackcontent.com/iFWaFyA6SQS2nu6CBdvZ
https://cdn.filestackcontent.com/rc0LkqsaQfGDsoAO9Y1o
Old 05-19-2020, 11:54 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by hereditarytitles View Post
"Extended family" can only mean her new, or maybe not so new, boyfriend, Frank Floessel. He is German but lives in Switzerland and is CEO of his own company in Vaduz, Liechtenstein. She has been careful about him, but is showing him more and more on IG. Her family is in Luxembourg, there is no connection to Switzerland. When she married Louis nothing is known about where they lived, but they moved to USA, Florida, where the Grand Duke bought them a house and paid for both their college education. Remember, they both were just 18 and 19 when the first son was born and Louis at that time didn't have any college education at all. Afterwards the family moved them to London to finish their studies. That house in London she is still living with the boys , when they are not in that expensive boarding school which is also paid for by the exlaws. She should not complain about being a single mother. She does not have to work, not to worry about money. And is obviously lucky enough to have found another rich boyfriend, who is helping her. A luxembourg paper recently wrote that her consulting co. "Finding Butterflies" is not successful. Who wants Tessy as a consultant??
I see, that makes some sense. So, she is staying with her boyfriend's family - but the children cannot see their own father.

Quote:
Probably that is why she is now aiming at a PHD for psychological medicine. And she can do all these studies from home at her laptop? That seems very strange to me.
Getting a PHD in medicine usually takes many years of study at a university, and Tessy is just getting it online? WTU University in Florida it is, maybe some of the US people here know this.
In my country it would be quite impossible to get a PHD degree without having studied many years at a real university.
Her online studies are in 'Integrative Medicine', so 'alternative medicine' - and indeed not taken seriously by the medical community. See also my previous post on this topic:

Quote:
For those interested in her 'Doctorate in Integrative Medicine and PhD candidate' (which would make more sense to be included as Education instead of Work Experience).
1 - you cannot both do/have a doctorate and still be a PhD candidate in that same area.
2 - Quantum University is an online private (for-profit) university focused on alternative medicine; I would doubt their academic quality (as, more importantly, do quantum physicists!).

Source
According to their website Quantum University is based in Hawaii.
Old 05-19-2020, 11:55 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
The first time pictures of the two of them appeared was last year in March; I assume that was not in the first week of them dating, so they probably have been together for a year and a half or more.
Old 05-19-2020, 12:19 PM
Commoner

Quote:
I see, that makes some sense. So, she is staying with her boyfriend's family - but the children cannot see their own father.

Her online studies are in 'Integrative Medicine', so 'alternative medicine' - and indeed not taken seriously by the medical community. See also my previous post on this topic:

According to their website Quantum University is based in Hawaii.
Dear Somebody,

Thank you for the information. The question is who is taking that seriously? Will people recognize it? IT would be a slap in the face of all these people who are really doing hard work. And that is what I dislike about her so much. No decency, always using that expression "being humble", but not being humble herself .
4 days ago she posted that Louis, "Papa" will come to visit the sons, which obviously doesn't happen too often (sad for the boys). I was expecting some nice pictures of them together, reunion after the lockdown . But nothing has been posted by her so far, maybe the meeting didn't go well? Instead she is posting pictures of herself (beautiful and sexy Tessy) again and preaching in long videos about being kind and don't care what other people think about you, just care for yourself, be strong, "empowerment" etc. It has been for some time always the same mantra.
I cannot imagine that Louis went to Switzerland to visit his sons at the new boyfriend's house.
Old 05-19-2020, 12:26 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Dear Somebody,

Thank you for the information. The question is who is taking that seriously? Will people recognize it? IT would be a slap in the face of all these people who are really doing hard work. And that is what I dislike about her so much. No decency, always using that expression "being humble", but not being humble herself .
4 days ago she posted that Louis, "Papa" will come to visit the sons, which obviously doesn't happen too often (sad for the boys). I was expecting some nice pictures of them together, reunion after the lockdown . But nothing has been posted by her so far, maybe the meeting didn't go well? Instead she is posting pictures of herself (beautiful and sexy Tessy) again and preaching in long videos about being kind and don't care what other people think about you, just care for yourself, be strong, "empowerment" etc. It has been for some time always the same mantra.
I cannot imagine that Louis went to Switzerland to visit his sons at the new boyfriend's house.
Will her PhD be recognized? Not in the academic world; but probably by those who like to go along with her 'look I'm a former princess and have royal princes for sons'-group.

As I explained in my previous post (I only quoted the most relevant part), she has some legitimate qualifications but including all these other courses that she takes/took in her self-promotion is not doing her any favors imho.
Old 05-19-2020, 12:36 PM
Courtier

Quote:

It's not necessarily wise to immediately rush across Europe for a family reunion right now, even if they all live in countries that are easing lockdown measures enough for it to happen, so maybe they haven't met yet and it's just a wish of "soon". Or maybe they've just decided to keep it private. She obviously has posted a lot of private pics but I don't think she necessarily posts every time Louis visits his sons.

As for if he would them at her boyfriend's house? Maybe. He would hardly be the only one to have to deal with a possibly awkward situation to see his children especially in difficult times. They've been together for a while so they might well have met. Louis also has a long term new girlfriend.

If he didn't see them very often before this crisis then that's more a reflection on him but we don't really have any information either way.

Quote:
As I explained in my previous post (I only quoted the most relevant part), she has some legitimate qualifications but including all these other courses that she takes/took in her self-promotion is not doing her any favors imho.
Yeah she certainly likes to confuse the issue by lumping her honorary degrees and online "courses" with her actually prestigious degrees and former universities.
Old 05-19-2020, 02:29 PM
Majesty

"... we are all very excited about meeting Gabriel and Noah's cousin HRH Charles of Luxembourg who was born last week."

Oh Tessy...gotta love this young woman who insists she is not impressed by titles! Yes we know that the infant is Royal and that he is cousin to your sons...who are also ROYAL PRINCES. But he is barely a week old...surely too soon for name dropping?!

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 05-21-2020, 02:19 PM
Majesty

tessy interviewed her current boyfriend Frank Floessel for her podcast here in february 2020:

https://podbay.fm/podcast/1495208044/e/1580990073

tessy asked how he met her in the podcast and what he thought of her, to which Frank said 'we met at a fundraiser and i found you... delightful'. we don't know if they were officially going out at that time, but a nice, rather revealing declaration of romantic interest. :)
Old 05-21-2020, 05:30 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
"... we are all very excited about meeting Gabriel and Noah's cousin HRH Charles of Luxembourg who was born last week."

Oh Tessy...gotta love this young woman who insists she is not impressed by titles! Yes we know that the infant is Royal and that he is cousin to your sons...who are also ROYAL PRINCES. But he is barely a week old...surely too soon for name dropping?!
Well, you can count on Tessy to make the birth of a new person about herself!

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 05-21-2020, 05:40 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Why I've never followed her and haven't changed my mind
Old 05-22-2020, 03:36 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlota View Post
tessy interviewed her current boyfriend Frank Floessel for her podcast here in february 2020:

tessy asked how he met her in the podcast and what he thought of her, to which Frank said 'we met at a fundraiser and i found you... delightful'. we don't know if they were officially going out at that time, but a nice, rather revealing declaration of romantic interest. :)
https://webcache.googleusercontent.c...&ct=clnk&gl=de

Here is a report with pictures about Tessy and Frank which shows that they were already together in 2017(visiting Dubai together). Sorry the article is in German and I am not sure whether it will show up here.
Old 05-22-2020, 12:02 PM
Commoner

Quote:

A luxembourg paper already wrote about them as early as 2017, they showed pictures of a trip to Dubai together with Frank and her sons, in December of that year and she posted a picture of her and Frank's father, The trip on the tandem in Sweden was also in 2017. Obviously they have been a pair since 2017 but only published it now.They seem to have similar interests, so maybe it works better this time. If only he could have some influence on her to not putting herself so much into the foreground and do so much posing like a model and showing how sexy she believes herself to be.It makes it difficult to take her and her ideas seriously.
Also leaving the sons out of social media would be better. Frank has a 7 year old daughter from his first marriage, I don't see pictures of him and his child everywhere in social media.
Old 05-22-2020, 01:22 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess View Post
Well, you can count on Tessy to make the birth of a new person about herself!
I guess she's implying that if he was Mr. Charles Luxembourg, she and her boys would not be excited and interested in meeting him
Old 05-22-2020, 01:30 PM
Gentry

Quote:

I'm glad she is in love and I wish her happiness and a wonderful future.