Princess Eugenie is expecting her first child

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh that's lovely.

I thought she might be from some pictures at Balmoral.

I don't usually post here, but congratulation!

Baby Her Royal Highness Princess Eugenie and Mr Jack Brooksbank are very pleased to announce that they are expecting a baby in early 2021.

I thought she looked pregnant in those pictures from a few days ago. she managed to maintain her regular weight throughout most of the quarantine so it was obvious a baby announcement is on the way.

Early 2021 - i'm guessing a late January baby.

Was so excited to see this before I went to bed. :flowers:

Thrilled for the couple, and both their families. Happy news after a rough year for both families. I am sure both sets of future grandparents are thrilled.

Great news :flowers: Congratulations to the family !

Such great news ! I thought Eugenie may be pregnant, and I am thrilled for the couple. Congratulations to them !

Isn't it lovely to hear some good news?

Yay!!!! Happy news!
The recent pics was a dead give away. Congratulations to the couple!

Excellent News!!! ? Congratulation to Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank!! :flowers:

The bears on the little slippers are so cute ?

Good news for a change!

So, now we need a gender poll?

Happy, happy news!!!

Congratulations to the couple! ? I'm very happy for Eugenie and Jack :D

I was thinking the announcement will be soon from the pictures of Eugenie in London a few days ago, but still, it's very nice to have it official and from the couple themselves.

Aww, that’s wonderful...congratulations to the new parents to be!

Wonder if they'll remain in Ivy Cottage, or need to find someplace larger?

I think they'll move from Ivy Cottage in the future.

Wonderful news. Congratulations to the couple!

Congrats to them. I had a feeling.

Congratulations Princess Eugenie and Jack! This is great news. :britflag:

What happy news! Congratulations to the happy couple! It will be very exciting to wait for another great-grandchild of the Queen and Prince Philip.

Announcement almost coincides with the 2nd wedding anniversary of Jack and Eugenie. Fantastic news!

Princess Eugenie on Instagram:
"Jack and I are so excited for early 2021...."
https://www.instagram.com/p/CFjXPhpFPpJ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Reaction from Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York, to the news of Princess Eugenie's pregnancy:
"I am so excited by the news that Eugenie and Jack are expecting their first child. Thrilled for them both and in my 60th year cannot wait to be a grandmother. Welcoming a new baby into the York family is going to be a moment of profound joy."
https://www.instagram.com/p/CFjxB-_g1Lq/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Last edited:
Congratulations to Eugenie and Jack. Best wishes for an easy pregnancy and safe delivery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom