The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-01-2021, 01:35 AM
Imperial Majesty

Princess Beatrice spoke at the 20:40 Spring Cohort launch 2020

Old 04-01-2021, 01:11 PM
Courtier

I like her staying busy. Do like her top. Actually it is really sad, there is no interaction with the people in person. It is time for this virus to disappear for ever . Everybody has enough of it.

Old 04-01-2021, 01:15 PM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
What I love is that even amid the pandemic, all of the BRF have found ways and means to actually *reach* the people and keep their commitments to what they do. They could very well have hid behind the palace walls in fear of of this virus but that's not what they do. Like the rest of the world, they adapted and found ways to cope and *show* the world how they adapt and cope.

This is what be "of service" to the people really is in my book.
Old 04-01-2021, 01:27 PM
Serene Highness

I couldn't agree more :-) . 15 months ago, who would have thought we'd see the Queen doing Zoom calls? They're all making a wonderful effort.
Old 04-01-2021, 02:58 PM
Courtier

I agree 100% Duty first self second. Happy Easter to the Family and to all members and guests of TRF.
Old 04-01-2021, 05:12 PM
Heir Presumptive

Goodness me The Queen is more adept at doing Zoom calls than me, as I've never done one. It is great that the royals can keep in touch this way. Beatrice looks happy and I hope she is enjoying her new life with Edo.