Felipe, Letizia & Family on Magazine Covers

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
More magazine covers

Last edited:
agm said:
More magazine covers
This mags, really... Now it's the time of the cream outfit she took to the Prince of Asturias Awards being turned into blue... Well, it does look good anyway :rolleyes:

Elsa M. said:
This mags, really... Now it's the time of the cream outfit she took to the Prince of Asturias Awards being turned into blue... Well, it does look good anyway :rolleyes:
Yes, and this title: "Crisis in marriege. Is Letizia's love a lie?":D Good one:D

From "Que me dices?":
458_port.jpg

Elsa M. said:

Maybe she can get ideas for recycling outfits...:p

From Point de Vue

Last edited:
From semana

Attachments

• 200512284Semana_20051229.jpg
    200512284Semana_20051229.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 429
From this week's Gala (France) Small, but I so love these Lanzarote photos I had to include it.

Attachments

• home_couv.jpg
    home_couv.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 354
more magazine covers

Last edited:
From Lecturas

Attachments

• 200601049revistas1.jpg
    200601049revistas1.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 592
This "Freizeit Revue" (cover posted by agm) announced that baby Leonor will have brother or sister very soon! :D:D:D OK, all we have to do now is to wait for the official announcement:D

It can be possible, but seems to me that it would be too soon, she is just 2 months old. Hopefully Letizia will have more time to adapt to maternity before starting another pregnancy.

Letizia wants to take off for a whole year???? I don't think the Spanish people would like that...they are already upset that the poor thing is taking off to take care of the baby...can you imagine another baby now? I don't believe. She is more careful than that...at least we hope.

Ariel said:
It can be possible, but seems to me that it would be too soon, she is just 2 months old. Hopefully Letizia will have more time to adapt to maternity before starting another pregnancy.
Ariel, I was joking:). Theese German magazines are horrible! And Letizia is surely too wise and responsible to get pregnand before Leonor finish her 1 year of life.

Great. Well, I know it happens to some women to get pregnant during the first year of their babies, mostly by accident. In the past, people had the convictions that women while breatfeeding cant get pregnant and that is demonstrated to be false, but for that reason many women got pregnant.

Cover of Gala review

Attachments

• 069D7ALIP2_1.jpg
    069D7ALIP2_1.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 1,065
From hola:

Attachments

• ho3208ampli.jpg
    ho3208ampli.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 462
Covers of Lecturas and Diez Minutos

Attachments

• 2840_port.gif
    2840_port.gif
    11.1 KB · Views: 1,173
  • portad.jpg
    portad.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 1,182
Cover of Semana

Attachments

• 2006011663revistas2.jpg
    2006011663revistas2.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 481
From Point de Vue
Notre bébé LEONOR D'ESPAGNE le baptême d'une future reine

Last edited:
In addition to the article about the christianing of Leonor in " Point de vue " of this week, there is a very good article on the princess of Asturias which is called : " LETIZIA THE STRENGHT OF LOVE " Objective and well written.

Letizia and Leonor is on the cover of Royal, a bi weekly mageazine that comes along with Danish Billedbladet

Royal christening in Spain
Tiny precious Leonor

Roxsteve said:
Letizia wants to take off for a whole year???? I don't think the Spanish people would like that...they are already upset that the poor thing is taking off to take care of the baby...can you imagine another baby now? I don't believe. She is more careful than that...at least we hope.

Well Roxsteve, how do you know if Spanish people is upset by that? I live in Spain and just a few media (the same as ever, some of our "formidable pink press") think that, not Spanish people or serious press... And I'm sure that if things were different they (Peñafiel, and some others like him) would say inmediately she's not a good mum. :(

And why you say "she is more careful...? I suppose you want to say "they are more careful... :rolleyes:

And sorry for my bad English

more magazine covers

Last edited:
They changed one more the colour of Letizia's shirt and even of Leonor's jacket. I read this magazine recently and the aticle is just terrible...
But well, here the translation of the German ones:

1) Letizia - A shadow over the shining christening of Princess Leonor
2) Letizia - The christening of her little Princess

adelaide said:
In addition to the article about the christianing of Leonor in " Point de vue " of this week, there is a very good article on the princess of Asturias which is called : " LETIZIA THE STRENGHT OF LOVE " Objective and well written.

Could you post a summary of it?:)

Anna_R said:
Could you post a summary of it?:)
I'm trying; but first my apologies for my bad english. It's an article writting for the 3000 n° of " P de V " in a special serie " Nos héroïnes" as " Notre bébé : Léonor ", " Notre reine de couverture: Caroline de Monaco ( more 100 covers ) and others. For Letizia, in two pages one for the text and one for a wonderful portrait- this one tooken in May two days before the pregnancy new, the writer describe in very reastrined terms the love story, the very hardiest context for a non aristocratic and quiet atheistic woman to mary with the Prince of Asturias. In few sobers words he make the balance between her personality, her life before her wedding and the her new life, her new obligations of prudence, measure. And especially, he lay particular stress about the pression lived by the couple to have quickly a baby. The article ends by an observation about the "winning card " will be Letizia to modernize the monarchy.

adelaide said:
I'm trying; but first my apologies for my bad english. It's an article writting for the 3000 n° of " P de V " in a special serie " Nos héroïnes" as " Notre bébé : Léonor ", " Notre reine de couverture: Caroline de Monaco ( more 100 covers ) and others. For Letizia, in two pages one for the text and one for a wonderful portrait- this one tooken in May two days before the pregnancy new, the writer describe in very reastrined terms the love story, the very hardiest context for a non aristocratic and quiet atheistic woman to mary with the Prince of Asturias. In few sobers words he make the balance between her personality, her life before her wedding and the her new life, her new obligations of prudence, measure. And especially, he lay particular stress about the pression lived by the couple to have quickly a baby. The article ends by an observation about the "winning card " will be Letizia to modernize the monarchy.

Do you have a scanner? I'm curious to see the portrait posted by PdV. If you could scan the text maybe someone could translate it:D

And your English is not bad at all, don't worry about it;)

TO ANA_R THE ARTICLE OF " POINT DE VUE "

Back
Top Bottom