Zara Phillips Current Events 4: June 2008-December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She ended up 2nd overall - 4th in dressage and then no penalty points in either cross country or show jumping but the guy who finished first had a better dressage score as well as no penalty points so he finished 1st.

HSBC FEI Classics

She ended up 2nd overall - 4th in dressage and then no penalty points in either cross country or show jumping but the guy who finished first had a better dressage score as well as no penalty points so he finished 1st.

HSBC FEI Classics

Well done!

Zara has been pictured competing at the Barbury International Horse Trials at Barbury Castle Estate, Rockley, today, July 5th. The Barbury International Horse Trials take place from 4th - 7th July.

** gettyimages gallery **

Oh what a lovely gift. Could have a future olympian? I can't really imagine either of these girls not loving horses it's in their genes. LOL

Three generations of Olympicans in any sport is rare and of course Savannah's paternal grandfather along with her paternal grandmother and aunt have reached that level with Mark achieving the most at Olympic level.

Mark Stewart ‏@RegalEyes 21s
Zara Phillips taking her pregnancy in her stride as she plays polo with gusto, in aid of. Inspire charity at Tidworth.

Yes, "bump" isn't very polite. But what is better? "Abdominal protrusion"? Maybe "womb enlargement"? Is there actually a nicer term for this? We pretended it hardly existed in polite society, so now we don't have a decent word/phrase for it?

In any case, it's a little icky to focus on her development. It is a lot like staring at a woman's breasts or a man's crotch and evaluating them by what you see.

Women "carry" in different ways and even carry differently from baby to baby. Yet we continue to see and evaluate women by their development, rather than by relevant things like health, happiness, etc. The "bump" is so irrelevant to how the baby will turn out, why do we care?

So maybe it's up to us to quit talking about it.

I think Zara and Mike both look healthy and happy right now. That's a great sign.

Yes, "bump" isn't very polite. But what is better? "Abdominal protrusion"? Maybe "womb enlargement"? Is there actually a nicer term for this? We pretended it hardly existed in polite society, so now we don't have a decent word/phrase for it?

Well, anything is better than "fetal infection of the uterus" that was posted on these forums a while ago concerning Charlotte Casiraghi... :lol:

I think it's great that she's apparently feeling really good, and I'm sure she will be riding for a couple of more months ;-)

If she has an uneventful pregnancy and continues to ride, good for her. If she develops complications, or GFB miscarries, she may want to revisit this lifestyle. Yes, her mother rode late into here pregnancy, but as we all know, every woman, and very pregnancy is different.

Oh okay. I posted it here because it's an article about Zara's current outing.

lol - and I posted it on the fashion thread cos it was a private event. So many threads, and so many choices!

As Zara isn't a working royal, except for the really big events, her entire life is made up of private events.

Not a fan of the sack dress.....but I like the color!

LaRae

Beautiful in yellow, I can't wait for the baby.

She is a lovely young lady, the dress is great, I hate the word baby bump, a fascination for the younger people. The hat is atrocious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom