York Family News and Pictures 1: September 2003-September 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The photos were retweeted by Andrew's official Twitter account, and now they've been posted on his official Facebook page (and people's reaction is universally positive, by the way).

I've studied communications and PR and now have a little work experience in that as well, and I'm sure none of this was done without some forethought. In other words, Andrew's communications team knows what they're doing when they keep posting and retweeting photos of Andrew and Sarah together at the engagement.

I don't know if this is a coordinated strategy to 'test the waters' for Sarah to appear in public with Andrew again, but it seems a little like it.

Lovely to see Sarah looking so well and happy :)
I concur with the thoughts of the two posts above.

Sarah and Eugenie attended the Art Antiques London Gala Evening in aid of Children In Crisis at Kensington Gardens today, June 10, 2014. Cressida Bonas and Eugenie's boyfriend Jack Brooksbank were there as well.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages gallery **

Last edited:
Wow! Both Beatrice and Eugenie look fabulous. In fact, dare I say ... Best looks ever!:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful! Lovely Princesses :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutly the best I have seen on these young women for a while. And they really knocked it out of the ball park.

Beatrice: Beautiful hairstyle but would have loved to see some earrings, her tea length white gown was pure romance and her lovely sandals looked very light and feminine. Not to sure about the clutch?

Eugenie: Wonderful hairstyle and lovely earrings, beautifully fitted dress in lovely summery ch and it looked like beige or neutral peep toe shoes. Lovely clutch.

I find it refreshing that these two young women know they are going to be photographed and style their hair, either up or down, in such a way that their faces can be seen.

I like Beatrices dress the most not sure about the lipstick it really jumps out. Eugenie's dress seems a little ill fitting in the bust something looks off there but it is the best they have looked for a long time. Bea's dress looks like an Eli Saab.

Please note that all posts regarding an alleged Kate/Beatrice rift have been deleted as speculative.

Not a good look for either, imo. :ermm:

No, neither look their best, but congrats to Eugenie on her career! I thought she was to work with that company in a London office, but sounds like that has changed. But good for her.

Eugenie could be a knockout if she took more care in styling her hair and choosing clothes that flatter her zaftig figure.

Sarah looks terrible. I still don't understand the constant hand-holding.

:ermm:

Good Lord Sarah looks so haggard and what on Earth is she wearing? Just...sad. :(

I love Eugenie's shoes and bag. For once, someone among the young Royals is finally wearing shoes that are not only fashionable, but that I could wear too!! :)

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Sarah just looks bad and that outfit is awful and not for her. Glad Eugenie has found a role for herself hopefully her boyfriend can move their with her now it seems more like a permanent move. I don't get the hand holding either the girls are way too old for it and Sarah isn't frail.

I think it's very beautiful that they hold hands... It means they have a deep relationship with their mother...

Sarah just looks bad and that outfit is awful and not for her. Glad Eugenie has found a role for herself hopefully her boyfriend can move their with her now it seems more like a permanent move. I don't get the hand holding either the girls are way too old for it and Sarah isn't frail.
Perhaps mom had a few drinks at lunch and needed to be steered. I realize that adult females holding hands is very much a cultural thing and I have been to countries where it is not unusual - not sure it's the norm in Britain, though, it still strikes me as odd which I attribute to my own cultural bias.
The dress w/ the pink diagonal fabric - could some one explain to me what there is to like about that? The pink diagonal part is 3+ inches longer than the rest of the dress (and probably the most flattering length for Sarah) and intersects the horizontal line where the black and white fabrics meet and then the jacket is too short for the rest of the outfit and creates yet another horizontal line unrelated to the rest. I just don't get it.

Besides seeing mothers hold little kids hands I haven't seen that many mothers in Britain or most other countries holding hands with their 20 something year old daughters. It's something Sarah seems to like to do and it just looks odd. She is a grown woman they are grown women and it doesn't look cute it looks weird. I doubt anyone can explain that outfit Sarah is wearing. I doubt it was meant to be worn with a jacket like that. It doesn't look good on Sarah at all but what else is new? She isn't exactly known for her good taste in clothes. And it looks like she is back to not wearing makeup some women can get away with that but Sarah can not. She hasn't aged well.

Sarah does look a mess, doesn't she! That dress does not suit her. I doubt it would suit many people. Unfortunately I think the taste in clothing and sense of style has been inherited, too, though at least Eugenie has co-ordinated her bag and shoes with her outfit. The skirt needs to be longer, though.

Are they holding hands so much as linking arms? If they were strolling down the street for lengthy periods of time holding hands I would think it looks odd, but they are linking arms as well and I've seen lots of mother/daughter or friends combos doing that. It's something people sometimes do when sharing a piece of news or a secret.

I like the closeness Sarah displays with her children, both of whom seem to be very secure with their parents. That relationship is laudable.

That said, what an absolutely wretched dress for Sarah. That pink slash is absolutely bizarre and is totally unflattering. Sarah's in very good shape, she's keeping the weight off and has good legs, but outfits like this do NOTHING for her. She looked fabulous at the Children in Crisis art event from a month or two ago, so she has it in her, but not in a junk dress like that.

Are they holding hands so much as linking arms? If they were strolling down the street for lengthy periods of time holding hands I would think it looks odd, but they are linking arms as well and I've seen lots of mother/daughter or friends combos doing that. It's something people sometimes do when sharing a piece of news or a secret.

I thought this too. They look more like they're linking hands and exchanging gossip than anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom