Which princess are you?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
YOUR CROWN PRINCESS PERSONALITY IS:

CROWN PRINCESS MARY OF DENMARK

Like the Aussie-born princess, who met her prince at a local pub, you are romantic and down-to-earth. Unpretentious and unassuming, you can win anyone over by letting your charm speak for itself. And when it comes to taking on royal duties, you would jump into everything - from donning traditional costume to greeting the public - with humour and aplomb.

CROWN PRINCESS LETIZIA OF SPAIN

Like the former TV journalist, who has covered stories all over the world, you know exactly what you want and are always picture perfect. Ambitious and cosmopolitan, you're a perfectionist with an inquisitive spirit - apparently just what you would need to land yourself a Spanish prince.~

:wub:

I was Letizia! All I have to do now is find myself a prince as charming as Felipe :wub: Not an easy task I'm afraid :lol:

Definitely CP Mary of Denmark, she has so many qualities, she is intelligent, sensitive, beautiful, elegant, committed, hard working....
In second place I got CP Matilde of Belgium.

I'm Letizia and I'm not surprised. She has been working in the same field as I would like to work in. :ROFLMAO:

Like the Aussie-born princess, who met her prince at a local pub, you are romantic and down-to-earth. Unpretentious and unassuming, you can win anyone over by letting your charm speak for itself. And when it comes to taking on royal duties, you would jump into everything - from donning traditional costume to greeting the public - with humour and aplomb.

:lol:

I am Mette-Marit. And I am glad for that. I have great admiration for her.

CROWN PRINCESS METTE-MARIT OF NORWAY

Like Mette-Marit, who already had a young son from a previous relationship when she wed Crown Prince Haakon, you're a modern woman with an adventurous streak who would adapt royal life to your own. While you love to bask in glamour on occasion, at the end of the day, what you most enjoy is coming home to your prince.

I am CP Letizia and I am glad!
I dream to work in the sphere she was working in.:wub:

Like the former TV journalist, who has covered stories all over the world, you know exactly what you want and are always picture perfect. Ambitious and cosmopolitan, you're a perfectionist with an inquisitive spirit - apparently just what you would need to land yourself a Spanish prince.

I´m princess Letizia:w00t:

Like the former TV journalist, who has covered stories all over the world, you know exactly what you want and are always picture perfect. Ambitious and cosmopolitan, you're a perfectionist with an inquisitive spirit - apparently just what you would need to land yourself a Spanish prince.

Turns out I'm Mette-Marit :):

CROWN PRINCESS METTE-MARIT OF NORWAY

Like Mette-Marit, who already had a young son from a previous relationship when she wed Crown Prince Haakon, you're a modern woman with an adventurous streak who would adapt royal life to your own. While you love to bask in glamour on occasion, at the end of the day, what you most enjoy is coming home to your prince.

The test is kind of skewed though. It was obvious which answers led to which princess.

I am:

CROWN PRINCESS MATHILDE OF BELGIUM

Like Crown Princess Mathilde, the aristocratic daughter of a count and countess, you are nothing less than poised regardless of the situation. Elegant in both dress and demeanour, you were born to mix in royal circles, where your interests - and aspirations - are a seamless match.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your Crown Princess Personality Is:

crown Princess Mathilde Of Belgium

This was fun!:)

I just did the quiz for fun and my crown princess personality is Letizia of Spain.

I'm Princess Mathilde of Belgium! It' somewhat weird, since I've never been very interested in her. I suppose now, I must learn a lot more about this Princess, since she is "so much" like me...:D :angel: :ROFLMAO:

Vanesa.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glistening Seas

:ohmy: :lol: YOUR CROWN PRINCESS PERSONALITY IS:

Like the Aussie-born princess, who met her prince at a local pub, you are romantic and down-to-earth. Unpretentious and unassuming, you can win anyone over by letting your charm speak for itself. And when it comes to taking on royal duties, you would jump into everything - from donning traditional costume to greeting the public - with humour and aplomb.:angel: wow that's a s-u-u-uu-rprise. :ROFLMAO:

CROWN PRINCESS MATHILDE OF BELGIUM

Like Crown Princess Mathilde, the aristocratic daughter of a count and countess, you are nothing less than poised regardless of the situation. Elegant in both dress and demeanour, you were born to mix in royal circles, where your interests - and aspirations - are a seamless match.
http://www.hellomagazine.com/specials/princess_match/index_test.html#

Yipee, my favorite Princess :ROFLMAO:

I am Letizia! I wasn't expecting this, but I am pretty happy! And I am Letizia even though I didn't chose the reporter option in the first question...

I'm Mary- big suprise- that description fits me really well.

Where can we find the link to take that quiz? I can't find it anywhere! Somebody please help me!

Princess Letizia

I got Princess Letizia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom