Warm Moments Between Royals - Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aussie Princess said:
I could only post them as a three

adorable! thanks so much for these photos.

all that talk in aussie tabloids of Fred having a lonely childhood raised by nannies must be nonsense.

Please amend the posts to include the sources. Pictures without source credited will, as per the TRF rules and new policy, be deleted.

Norwegianne
TRF Moderator

pollyemma said:
a little too private as far as i'm concerned. i dont think its wrong to occasionally be caught on photo giving your child a hug. (if she's ever done that...)

No, not at all pollyemma. :)

Some children are very self-conscious though and would be mortified if their parents gave them a hug in front of others. When kids go through their pre-teen years, the last thing they want from their parents is a hug where everyone else can see it.

So when I see a parent who is not openly affectionate with their kids, I think that they may be super sensitive to how much affection the child can take in front of other people.

what about William and Harry when both was little boys and also yorks sisters also

Sara Boyce

we have idea about Royals parents and children makes more looks and gestures like separation thread

like Prince Charles and HM Queen Mother makes more looks and gestures in his lifes because its favorite grandson and lots of more about British Royal Family.

please posts each pictures of British Royals and non-british royals

Sara Boyce

Sara, i hope you don't mind my asking, but what's the difference between this thread and 'Tender Pictures of Royal Parents with Their Kids' thread? (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f12/tender-pictures-royal-parents-their-kids-7942.html )
thanks so much...

Last edited by a moderator:
pollyemma said:
adorable! thanks so much for these photos.

all that talk in aussie tabloids of Fred having a lonely childhood raised by nannies must be nonsense.

Are you Australian?:)
I don't know what the story is there, I read an article on his mother once, and she said "I wasn't good enough" although royal children are with nannies more than average children and more than their parents would like, I think she's being WAY to hard on herself. i have a lot of really cute pictures i could pm you if you like :)

norwegianne said:
Please amend the posts to include the sources. Pictures without source credited will, as per the TRF rules and new policy, be deleted.

Norwegianne
TRF Moderator
is it ok if they have a watermark? i can't fix my pictures, as it's been so long on my photobucket, I can't remember where I got them from!:(

King Juan Carlos with his children, Infanta Elena, Infanta Cristina, and Crown Prince Felipe

i love the one of the king with cristina. they seemed to be very playful...

(photos from diezminutos)

While searching on the Internet I found this pics of Queen Astrid with her children.

HM King Leopold III, HM QUEEN Astrid, HRH Prince Albert.
Castle of Stuyvenberg - 1935

HM the Queen with HRH Prince Albert.
August 1935

Princess Astrid with Joséphine-Charlotte.
Bellevue-Palace - 1928

mtbcm said:
Princess Caroline embracing and kissing Charlotte after a horse competition.
If I remember well, Charlotte fell down from her horse and she was is crying. Caroline is trying to calm her down. It's cute!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Aussie Princess said:
Are you Australian?:)
I don't know what the story is there, I read an article on his mother once, and she said "I wasn't good enough" although royal children are with nannies more than average children and more than their parents would like, I think she's being WAY to hard on herself. i have a lot of really cute pictures i could pm you if you like :)

please do send me a few. that would be wonderful!

I agree with you that Queen Margarethe is being too hard on herself. she raised her kids the way she thought was best based on her life experiences

I'm not australian but i occasionally run into articles like this and I think that no matter how hard QM is on herself, the aussie papers are being harder (i got it off lexis nexis so i cant link.its from the 7 august 2005 edition of the Sunday Herald Sun.) here are a few quotes

"PRINCESS Mary is planning to raise her child the Australian way -- whether the Danish royal family like it or not.She has vowed her baby will not experience the troubled childhood Frederik endured.

The prince and his brother Joachim were raised by nannies and rarely saw their parents, Queen Margrethe and Prince Henrik.

Frederik's lonely childhood is said to have affected him both physically and emotionally."

Aussie Princess said:
is it ok if they have a watermark? i can't fix my pictures, as it's been so long on my photobucket, I can't remember where I got them from!:(
Every pic must have a copyright accreditation stated in the post. If you can't give accreditation, don't post it.

Warren
TRF Moderator

0000376316-002.jpg

Queen Rania and Princess Haya
0000357361-006.jpg

Queen Rania, Princess Haya, Prince Ali, king Abdullah and Prince Hussein and Princess Iman

0000355548-019.jpg

Prince Ali and Princess Haya with their sister-in-law Princess Alia

Princess Letizia and King Juan Carlos:
42-15415641.jpg

Willem Alexander and Martin Zorreguieta, dec 10-2005 in Buenos Aires:

0416jl.jpg
Argenpress

saphills said:
Willem Alexander and Martin Zorreguieta, dec 10-2005 in Buenos Aires:

0416jl.jpg
Argenpress

I LOVE that photo! it's awesome. i'm glad they get along.

The photos of Princess Alexandra are lovely! From what I've seen of the Danish Royal Family they don't seem to be letting the divorce interfere too much with their relationship.

Little_star said:
The photos of Princess Alexandra are lovely! From what I've seen of the Danish Royal Family they don't seem to be letting the divorce interfere too much with their relationship.

i know. they're amazing. they should write a "how to" manual on divorces for the other royal families. i mean, i hope no one will divorce. but just in case.

I think they are checking how cold each others cheeks are...

The similarity between the women is amazing. Margriet has four beautiful daughter-in-laws. I love the way all the females in this family are either A's or M's :D This particular branch of the Dutch Rioyal Family have always been my favorites.

Scott

A tender gesture between Don Juan Carlos and his mother Doña Maria de las Mercedes (taken during Felipe Juan Froilan's christening)

(source: Hola magazine)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom