Warm Moments Between Royals - Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The little girl was obviously happy visiting the zoo with her parents...I loved her lovely pink trousers, and her gracious pony-tails...But, what a bad weather, my God! :lol:

Vanesa.

It seems like Prince Henrik is especially close with Prince Nikolai. It looks like it very much in all of their pictures.

What a nice pic! The last photo, where Princess Mette-Marit appears kissing her daughter in the beach is VERY similar to the one where Infanta Chritina is doing the same with her daughter Irene Urdangarin. In both of them, there is a great wind blowing over the girl's hair! :lol:

Vanesa.

sara1981 said:
HM Queen Beatrix really adores of three daughter in law but only Maxima because Maxima very popular and Beatrix very wonderful mother in law

I can assure you that Queen Beatrix equally loves Princess Máxima, Princess Mabel and Princess Laurentien. She has openly said to be intensely happy and feeling privileged to have such 'gifted and talented' ladies and seems to see them as the daughters she never had.

And of course the always so majestic Queen simply melts down when she is eye in eye with one of her 8 grandchildren: Princess Catharina-Amalia, Princess Alexia, Princess Ariane, Countess Emma Luana, Countess Joanna Zaria, Countess Eloise, Count Claus-Casimir and Countess Leonore.

:wub:

I've never got tired of seeing pics of Lady Diana and her children...and yes, I agree. Infanta Cristina is a "madraza" (a big mother), as we said in Spanish. She seems always happy and shows to be a very lovingly mother.

Vanesa.

I was wondering about Queen Sofia and Iñaki Urdangarin relationships. The Queen seems to like her in-law a lot , and she could be seen in a great deal of photos with him and with her Urdangarin grandchildren...But she is not seen too much along with the Marichalar children, nor with her other daughter Infanta Elena and his husband, Don Jaime or with her in-law Princess Letizia and her granddaughter Infanta Leonor...It seems that she is more close to the Urdangarins...Did someone notices it other than me? :neutral:

Vanesa.

Vanesa said:
I was wondering about Queen Sofia and Iñaki Urdangarin relationships. The Queen seems to like her in-law a lot , and she could be seen in a great deal of photos with him and with her Urdangarin grandchildren...But she is not seen too much along with the Marichalar children, nor with her other daughter Infanta Elena and his husband, Don Jaime or with her in-law Princess Letizia and her granddaughter Infanta Leonor...It seems that she is more close to the Urdangarins...Did someone notices it other than me? :neutral:

Vanesa.

You are right Vanesa, I've noticed it as well, I think it has something to do with the fact that Iñaki is more a "family man" than Jaime, he spends a lot of time with his children and nieces and nepwews while Jaime doesn't seem to; so Queen Sofia likes to be with her grandchildren a lot and they are very frecuently in Barcelona with Iñaki, maybe that's why she's almost always with him:)

He is a real hands on loving father

Stellad

I love Spanish grandparents specially the grandmother:flowers: :flowers: :flowers: Sofia is the best granny!

(You know I want to see photos of QEII with her grandchildren like QSofia has.)

Last edited:
Thanks Henri for the great vids- so beautiful.

Crown Prince Felipe has been overjoyed this week, with the birth of his second daughter. He so clearly adores his little girls.
Today, he brought Infanta Leonor to meet her little sister for the first time, and they paused for a moment for the photographers to take their pictures outside of Ruber Clinic.
Felipe and Leonor

*edit:7:30 EST

Felipe and Leonor just left Rubers. She is so beautiful, and they are such a cute pair. (And I love her new duck, a la IA's bear). In the first pic, Felipe is either whispering in Leo's ear, or giving her a quick kiss on the cheek- you decide.
Felipe and Leonor
Daddy and daughter

Last edited:
Henri M. said:
Masses of tender pictures withy great music: see this link

:wub:

Very, very good video with sweet pictures. You can clearly tell how much they love their little girls.

By the way, is Amalia left-handed? There was a part in there where she was drawing, and she was holding it with her left hand.

Not a picture, a video- but waayy to cute to pass up.
Precious Leonor outside Rubers with her father, the Prince of Asturias.

Leo is just fascinated by all the people watching her and calling her name.(I love the smile she has when her daddy catches her, and the duck)
What's really wonderful about this video is how openly affectionate Felipe is with Leonor, and how much he obviously seems to adore her- she probably has him wrapped around her little finger!!

It is clear that Sofia's grandchildren absolutely adore her! Those are the sweetest pictures!:wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom