Visit to the US: September 18-30, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Surprised to see him on the daily show, expected it to be a little more funny but if it were such, it would seem almost inappropriate for him to be there...but idk i don't follow KA as much as I do QR, so where it might seem inappropriate for him in my eyes, i sometimes long for QR to show her sense of humor more.

Quite a good video and interview. She does know what she is talking about & talks it well on education. I wonder if she has seen the question before hand to give her a general idea on what the interview is.

If we suppose that she didn't know the questions, do you think it is difficult for her or any normally smart woman to guess the questions? He asked her all the well known issues which are a lot discussed this time. I am asking in a good sense :flowers:

Im waiting for repeat for daily show today but thought tis cool to see him there. its not out of place i dont think, its actuly more serious peoples on that show then say the colbert one.

Any good links for the full interview, what is in the show site is not working well

thanks

does anyone know if she's still in the US?

does anyone know if she's still in the US?

I think all the official events are over. They might be on a private visit now because according Petra they aren't back.

Thanks Huda. Was she shopping?

When translating the article, it did not mention whether she was shopping or any sort. Talks about her busy schedule in New York & that she was seen returning to the hotel, form what? Doesn't mention.

^ yes she did, I was a bit surprised to! although, I must say it made me giggle.

Are there any videos of her at CGI?

^ yes she did, I was a bit surprised to! although, I must say it made me giggle.

Are there any videos of her at CGI?

I posted the video from the first day on the 4th page, but IDK about the second day

She said, "extremist have done a damned good job", referring to how extremists have manipulated the situation to present themselves, good or bad and have a voice, where they should have none.

Back
Top Bottom