The Wittstock Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you, Melina - I didn't seriously think it was a genuine Facebook site.

I'm thinking of creating a Gareth Wittstock Wikipedia article, because sooner or later, someone else will!

I've worked on Wikipedia since 2002, with ten thousand + edits. User name: Renata

If anyone has any info on the two brothers, please let me know.
Why? What has he done besides be the brother of Charlene and be photographed with her? That's jumping the gun IMO. No one heard of him until he was photographed with his father for a tabloid in 2006 they were giving and interview to. I wish someone would update Charlene's Wiki page like show which event she qualified for the 2008 Olympics because I am still hunting for it as proof because many people even on this board believe its a lie.

Edited to add: I'm not saying I think it is, its others who do. I found something I didn't record in 2008 and it looked like she did. I would like to see it recorded for her Wikipedia page.

Last edited:
There is no more news about family of Charlène from 2006 when she was yet a swimmer, the interview of 2006 is not a fault, We saw so many kate's family from the beginning of their love affair, it is the same with Charlene Wittstock. Now , we are less two months of the wedding and what we saw on the wittstock family?. A little photo of the family in Mide mare mile, two photos of the mother of Charlene in Hello Magazine, and no more else . There were photos of Gareth Wittstock at the cross ball in 2009,he was the guest of Prince Albert,the photos of amber show with her sister ans also as guest of the prince in the loge at hercules sport after the engagements .They are so many times on the public that many people ask where to get photos of the family. There is always the refrain there was interview of father grandmother brother in 2006, it was a shame!! Bah!!! It is my only answer and I will not say any thing, and I will not give any news about the family if I find some.

Well I'm shocked about the posting of that link to the "fake" facebook page of Gareth Wittstock. I honestly thought it was the real thing, and was disgusted to read about the Eringer Reports, which I never even knew about!

(...)

Okay, ENOUGH, back to the Wittstocks, and a clean slate for the marriage of their daughter into the House of Grimaldi. Thus far I've loved how Charlene's family has conducted themselves, low key, no pics. I've honestly only seen two pics of Charlene's brother, Gareth, and none of her other brother, Sean, and absolutely zilch of her parents', only one pic of them when they were young. That's it. The focus is not about them, as it should be, their daughter is marrying into the Grimaldi Family, not them. They remain private and supporting behind the scenes. Their behavior has been exemplary imho. :) And here's hoping it continues that way! :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:

As the Wittstock Family has nothing to do with Robert Eringer, a few off-topic posts have been deleted!

I found photos of the mother of Charlene and his brother on the facebook on Charlene Wittstock (I don't know if the brother is Sean or gareth )Hello and Point De Vue said that they were in the crown when Charlene and Albert appeared at the balcony for the national Fest. I watched the ceremony on my TV and I saw Prince Albert pointed his finger many times to show the family.
Now, there is a small interview of the father of Charlene who said that his Wife is near Charlene untill the wedding and he is not nervous as many reports said in newspapres. I think we will seethem soon. Perhaps for the Grand Prize on the Balcony ,Grand Prize is very popular in South Africa.
Some days ago, we had a documentary on Kate and Charlene, and we saw for the first time the father of Charlene.He did not talk a lot? He spoke of his family who came from Hambourg the last century, how was Charlene when she was a little girl and the call of Prince Albert for askingthe hand of his daughter

...It is my only answer and I will not say any thing, and I will not give any news about the family if I find some.

If you find info about the Wittstocks, and won't share it here, then what is the point of this thread?

We can't force anyone to reveal what they've found, I think.

However, posters ought to supply web links about what they share with this community. That way, everyone can make up their own mind.

Sorry, Melina, but you never supply web links, and we are encouraged to do so by the admins.

The father of Charlene made a very short interview, he says that his wife is already at Monaco and the remaining of the family the brother Sean and him will arrive for the Grand Prize which is may 28th and they will stay untill the wedding.
look lokal benoni

thank you Renata, I do not succed to make a copier coller.
I do not make any comment, I wanted only to inform about this news

Melina,
"Copy and paste" [or, in French, "copier coller"] is so easy, even I (aged 61) can manage it :)

Once you try it, you'll love it !

Go into French Wikipédia and type in "copier-coller". Scroll down to "Les commandes" and follow the instructions.

If you still have problems, send me a "Private message" :))

Bonne chance!

we saw her other brother on a site of photos newscom when she came for the essais, she is with a young man who wears a blue dark tee shirt and he followed her sister during the visit, a french forum said it was her brother Sean.
On a video of the You tube when she became ambassador of special olympics, at the beginning of the video, we saw her kissing her brother Gareth and her girlfriend and at the end of the video we saw her brother Sean with a girl who are taken in photo and after her other brother Gareth with her girlfriend

Paris Match says to day that the parents of Charlene are in the house of Roc Agel and they are preparing in the calm the wedding of their daughter.Last Saturday, Charlene was seen dining with her two brothers at a restaurant after the visit of the essay of Grand Prize

Jason Hartman sings also in english, he sings accompagned by his brothers, there is a little video on the site of the Nice Matin, where it is said that he sang at monaco at the times of Grand Price and he had many success

Pleasa excuse me it is not on the site of nice matin but on the site of Monaco matin, he sang at the brasserie

I will move this item to the "Weddings and Musings thread.... see you there !

Last edited:
If you are expecting many (or any) well-dressed elegant young ladies at the Monaco Grand Prix, you will probably always be disappointed.

I did see photos of many beautifully dressed ladies, Charlotte & Charlene & Princess Beatrice to name a few. And none of them came anywhere close to Gareth's "guest". ;) The former did not disappoint in any way/shape/form, but the latter, yegods! :eek:

But to each his own, and that is my own humble opinion. :)

Gareth can do as he pleases, I just hope he is more circumspect in the future...

Perhaps we need to cut him some slack, seeing as he is not quite as familiar to the ways of the Grimaldi....

Paris Match says to day that the parents of Charlene are in the house of Roc Agel and they are preparing in the calm the wedding of their daughter.Last Saturday, Charlene was seen dining with her two brothers at a restaurant after the visit of the essay of Grand Prize

Do you have a picture of the house Roc Agel?

I do not like the lady near Gareth the brother of Charlene, in a video on You Tube which shows the amber lounge, we are seing Charlene kissing her brother and the girlfriend of Gareth,they are sitting behind Prince Albert and Charlene, at the end of the video, we are seeing the other brother of Charlene Sean posing with a girl which seems well and we are seeing Gareth and his girlfriend posing after . In this sort of Gala, I agree with Renata, there are many extravagance and the dresses are very strange.

Madrid, if you go into the Picture threads, there will be images of Roc Agel - even when Rainier and Grace were living there...

Melina, the youngsters of today don't know what a proper dress is !!
But I must say that most of Charlotte's "gang" look reasonable, in the main, especially Tatjana who likes long dresses.

And of course, it's much easier for males to get dressed up, and there I have to concede that Sean and Gareth are well dressed.
Do you agree??

I have to be honest my first thought when I saw Gareth with his "guest", was this old saying: Urban Dictionary: don't **** where you eat :D (how true!)

That said, I cannot believe in less than a month we will finally see Charlene's side of the family, which will be brand new to me, as thus far I've only seen pics of Gareth (and one really old pic of Charlene's parents when they were young). That's it.

Ah, to see her dad walk her down the aisle, and her mom and brothers all dressed up, joined by marriage to Albert's side of the family ~ exquisite... :heart1:

Yes, even in my book, they are fast becoming a reality !

I wonder how many Wittstocks will come out of the woodwork ??

I seem to remember CW or someone saying that it is a large family....

in point de vue to day, there is an interview of stephane bern who is a advisor in the communication team of the prince Albert of Monaco for the wedding, he said that the family Wittstock are there for the wedding(which is normal it is the wedding of their daughter or sister) they are living in Roquebrune, a town in france closed to Monaco.
There is a small photo of Charlene pictured with her two brothers Gareth and Sean at the moment of the grand Prize

Roquebrune is sandwiched between Monaco and Menton (France).

Unfortunately there are two Roquebrune, and both are in PACA (Provence-Alpes-Cote-d'Azur) Region. (PACA is run by PA's friend Christian Estrosi)

But "our" Roquebrune is called R.-Cap-Martin, and is in the Département Alpes-Maritimes, whereas the "other" Roquebrune is called "Roquebrune-sur-Argens and is in the Département Var.

Roquebrune-Cap-Martin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Roquebrune-sur-Argens - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back
Top Bottom