The UAE Royalty 4: August-September 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
777 said:
Believe me he MARRIED that one from sharjah. I have friends who went to the wedding and thats how i know what she looks like. she is no looker, so i dont know what youre talking about when you sy bad reputation. he would have asked before the engagement took place, so please check your facts sweetie. As for loving manal, it is well known that ANY BEDOUIN MAN WHO LOVES A GIRL CANNOT MARRY her (dont argue with me, it is the rules there - ask anyone). Theyre must be love AFTER the marriage never before. Thats who when Mo bin rashid was in love with sheikha ALYAZIA bint zayed, too many people knew and he wrote half his poems about her, but he wasnt allowed to marry her because if people knew he loved her before the marriage, then they might speculate there was a relationship before they married/engaged, and so would look very bad on the girl and her family. This is the way of the abu dhabi people. You would not really know this unles you are emarati, or an emariti was honest enough to tell this sad fact. He would not be in love with manal- and if he is worried about reputation he should not marry her. at least no one has seen alias face, and she is really a good woman, but what do men know?!!!!
1. He didnt marry the one from sharjah im a 100% sure. Evn if he did the wedding wouldnt take place in sharjah but in abu dhabi.
2. Not all reputaions are heard before engagments, if he heard about her do u think he would of engaged her in the 1st place??

BY the way i know all this i am an emarati, and for your info i know more than you.Mo was in love shk alyazi, so what cant 2 people love each other like others??? For your own info sweetie, Her mother refused the marriage not her father nor bro. She refused coz she is a very very close frind to sheikha Hind.Do u really think Mo cares about his repuation??? If he did, do you think he would of married Haya, and let ppl talk so badly and low about him??? I dont think..Shk alyazi has a better reputation than Haya.Al least she wasnt thrown out of her country, lived with her trainer...And shk alyazi is a PURE LOCAL...I didnt say manal wasnt a good person, on the contrary she is a nice person.Ask anyone from dubai or abu dhabi about manal and masour and they will tell you that they have been inlove and know each other. He also wrote poems for her.

Who is sheikha Alyazia married to now? Did she love Mo? Did she want to marry him?

La la said:
Who is sheikha Alyazia married to now? Did she love Mo? Did she want to marry him?
Shk Alyazia is divorced.She has two kids a boy and a girl. Yes she did love Mo and wanted to marry her. He asked for her about 3-4 times, but her mother used to always say no.He kept asking for her after she got divorced.They would of made a really nice couple.

Wow, so sheikh Mo HAS been in love. :D

That's so sad! Who was she married to? I'm sure they would have made a nice couple. She must have been the love of his life. Really, perhaps she could have put him into place. What does sheikha Alyazia look like, her mother?

La la said:
Wow, so sheikh Mo HAS been in love. :D

That's so sad! Who was she married to? I'm sure they would have made a nice couple. She must have been the love of his life. Really, perhaps she could have put him into place. What does sheikha Alyazia look like, her mother?
They used to be in love.Do u think they would care about what ppl said or to be together? I think to be together coz there so much ppl could say and eventually theyll stop afetr a while.Shk alyazia is a very pretty women in her early 30's.Shes a very polite, quite respected person..U could say she looked like her mother abit when she was young. Yes she would of put him back into place big time.She used to be married to shk hamed bin hamdan..

Who is sheikha Lubna al Qassimi (sp?), the head of Tejari.com, married to?

La la said:
Not sure, im sorry lala i forgot to ask, thnkx for reminding me.I wil get back to u as soon as possible

Guess Who said:
They used to be in love.Do u think they would care about what ppl said or to be together? I think to be together coz there so much ppl could say and eventually theyll stop afetr a while.Shk alyazia is a very pretty women in her early 30's.Shes a very polite, quite respected person..U could say she looked like her mother abit when she was young. Yes she would of put him back into place big time.She used to be married to shk hamed bin hamdan..
I agree with you GW. People would eventually stop the backbiting and some patterns are worth breaking. Sheikha Alyazia might have cared but not Mo. Also, if Mo didn't divorce Sheikha Hind to be with the love of his life, he probably won't divorce her for anything or anyone. Do you think it would have been different if he had had divorced sheikha Hind (just a thought! :eek: ) and asked for Alyazia's hand?

La la said:
I agree with you GW. People would eventually stop the backbiting and some patterns are worth breaking. Sheikha Alyazia might have cared but not Mo. Also, if Mo didn't divorce Sheikha Hind to be with the love of his life, he probably won't divorce her for anything or anyone. Do you think it would have been different if he had had divorced sheikha Hind (just a thought! :eek: ) and asked for Alyazia's hand?
Yes i would think it would be diffrent but dont think it wouldve changed her mothers desicion.But even though he was still maried, shk alyazia didnt mind that. About its very very unlikely that Mo will ever divorce Shk Hind and i hope he never does.

Guess Who said:
Not sure, im sorry lala i forgot to ask, thnkx for reminding me.I wil get back to u as soon as possible
Thanks, take your time. :D

I imagine she is married to one of the educated sheikhs as she is one of the prominent and well-educated sheikhas. Also, it seems like most of the sheikhs from Sharjah are well-educated. Is that so?

Guess Who said:
Yes i would think it would be diffrent but dont think it wouldve changed her mothers desicion.But even though he was still maried, shk alyazia didnt mind that. About its very very unlikely that Mo will ever divorce Shk Hind and i hope he never does.
I don't wish that either. Mo has driven her over toooo many times. My prayers are with her and his children.

Last edited:
Guess Who said:
Shk Alyazia is divorced.She has two kids a boy and a girl. Yes she did love Mo and wanted to marry her. He asked for her about 3-4 times, but her mother used to always say no.He kept asking for her after she got divorced.They would of made a really nice couple.
How did they meet? Where did he see her? Did they ever get an opportunity to talk to eachother?

is there anyway we can reintroduce mo & alyzia? she sounds a million times better than haya. maybe they still have a thing for each other?

maybe. just maybe.

and La La, there will be NO DIVORCING HIND!!! don't think it. don't ask it. just can't let that chubby little brat be #1. nope. can't do it.

my guess is that if they are in love-they will continue to see each other and be in love regardless of who they are officially married to. it would be nice to see a strong, intelligent woman next to mo. he needs a good woman.

La la said:
How did they meet? Where did he see her? Did they ever get an opportunity to talk to eachother?

i am also emarati (not balooshi, or iranian ) but from the upper families. i do not have to tell you WHO i am....but you do not know more than me UNLESS you are also a sheikha! Mansour does not love manal, at the moment. Afetr the marriage, inshallah he will love her. why not?! But he does not love her at the moment.otherwise he would not be allowed to marry her (read what i wrote about love before marriage for the ruling families and also for pure emariatis). Mo does not care maybe, but the Al-Nahyans do, and thats why i say he does not love her. He had one true love for many years and she is the daughter of Abdel Jalel al Fahim. I am not saying her name, because she is a friend of mine and now she is married. This girl is very good friends with Sheikha Fatima, and abdel jalil is WELL LOVED by sheikh Zayed, as everyone knows. If you are emarati then u should know. EVEN she could not be allowed to be the wife of mansour because 1. his mother knew of the love between them and 2. she was not pure emarati family. So thats your history lesson for today! This girl i am talking about is very pretty and is a smart business woman, like her father. Mansour was in touch with her up till 2000. He spent most of his teenage years and twenties loving her. Dont think he can love like that again. By the way the wedding was in sharjah, for your information. Would you like shaikh mansours number to confirm that? Its 050 61*****!!!!!

she is not the most attractive girl, physically.

and i don't like she is always blabbing on about how open mo is to women and how he is really a leader in pushing women forward. she seems not to recognize that he keeps his own daughters locked up like 18th century prisoners and treats women like penny candy-to be enjoyed and disposed of.

personally, i don't like her for this. she is hoping we do not look any further than her prefabricated speech.

La la said:

Ipi Tombe said:
and La La, there will be NO DIVORCING HIND!!! don't think it. don't ask it. just can't let that chubby little brat be #1. nope. can't do it.
Sorry, Ipi. Just got carried away in the heat of the moment. :eek: But I just wanted to make sure.

Some of the last posts from this thread have been removed because of inappropriate and continued references to sex and prositutes.

Firstly, as per forum rules, discussions of sex is not permitted here. Another reference to this topic will result in this thread being closed.

Secondly, the forementioned discussion of sex, prostitutes and drinking has no bearing in a thread about the UAE royalty. Again, continued discussion along this nature will result in this thread being closed.

Please keep the discussion friendly and clean.

Alexandria
Royal Forums Administrator

I have his # and all of shk zayeds son's..Why dont u call him and ask him..
I dont need any histroy lessons about ..family.
Im not going to argue with u anymore, coz i know what i say and im sure.So why dont u just keep denying to urself.

Last edited:
recap of Mansour's love life

okay so we are talking about 4 different girls:-

daughter of Abdel Jalel al Fahim - did not marry
current wife - married
Al Quasimi girl - debate rages on about marital status
manal - engaged

is this correct?

and he could have easily married her and then divorced her. i read in the gulfnews a few days ago that most divorces amoung emiratis happen within the first 5 yrs of marriage. and it seems these guys go through wives pretty quickly.

also it seems that the maks are pretty okay with letting their girls enter polygamous unions whereas the nahyans don't want their girls in such situations. is this a correct impression?

Is shk Zayed bin Hamad bin Hamdan sheikha Alyazia son?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 1,143
Last edited:
It depends on how old he is.

If it's a PLB... could be.. but if he's a hottie.. no.

I'v attached some pictures of sheikha Maitha, sheikh Mo's daughter. She won UAE's first gold in the 10th Pan Arab Games in karate. She is the tall girl to right. Yay!

Attachments

• maitha.gif
    164.1 KB · Views: 262
  • maithawins.gif
    164.1 KB · Views: 181
could one of you two please call shk falah and ask him why he booted the expats out of ghantoot and what it will take for him to let them back in? i am willing to lie and say i think he is attractive if it helps the cause. the place was freaking brillant and he was a hero for running it. now he is just another self absorbed baby sheikh.

Guess Who said:
I have his # and all of shk zayeds son's..Why dont u call him and ask him..
I dont need any histroy lessons about ..family.
Im not going to argue with u anymore, coz i know what i say and im sure.So why dont u just keep denying to urself.

Last edited:
Ipi Tombe said:
it seems that the maks are pretty okay with letting their girls enter polygamous unions whereas the nahyans don't want their girls in such situations. is this a correct impression?
Well not really.Because sheikh zayeds daughter is married to shk hinds bro. One of shk zayeds daughter was about to marry the king of Bahrain but she refused, another al nahyan girls is married to the son of the riler of Ajman.So the al-nahyans can marry from other rulling families and they can marry from the Maktoums..But most of the girls are married to ppl in the family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom