The Prince of Wales Current Events 4: January-April 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoyed a pint of what? Is someone having a laugh?

Last week basket ball, today darts...what will our sporty Prince do next time?:wub:
Thank you for the nice pics Avalon!:flowers:

Museum gets Royal approval

Prince Charles is to become Patron of Camden´s Jewish Museum as it celebrates its 75th anniversary this year and will be touring the museum on Tuesday with his wife, Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall.

Museum gets Royal approval | www.somethingjewish.co.uk

Charles: let´s kill off the cul-de-sac

Britain´s cul-de-sac, long the butt of metropolitan snobbery are now being targeted by the Prince of Wales as an environmental menace that foster crime, car dependence and obesity.

Charles: let’s kill off the cul-de-sac-News-UK-TimesOnline

Last edited:
Thank you Avalon and milla Ca for the pictures and the write up! :flowers: Charles looks in fine fettle, laughing and joking. I would love to have seen the monastery back when it was built.

I'm appalled at grammar schools axe in Ulster, says Charles

The Prince of Wales last night expressed his horror at moves to axe grammar schools in Northern Ireland. Speaking to the principal of Limavady Grammar School at a Clarence House reception for cooks and head teachers, Prince Charles is reported to have spoken about his concern at plans to overhaul the secondary education system, which would spell the end of grammar schools across the province.

I'm appalled at grammar schools axe in Ulster, says Charles - Local & National - News - Belfast Telegraph

Charles is off to my old school on the 8th and my sister's been chosen to meet him in a line-up of 10 kids from her yeargroup. I am seething and may well have to committ sibling-a-cide.

If you manage to dispose of your sister and take her place, be sure to give a wave to the photographers! :D

milla Ca said:
My comment to this program of Channel 4::angry:
Don't worry too much milla Ca, very few people take much notice of anything this channel does. They tend to use 'adjusted' facts and figures to suit their programme. :rolleyes: I wonder where they will slot it, between repeats of Eurotrash or Big Brother! :lol:

I just wish when he does interfere that the people in his public relations stable would be more wary of his image to the future. I think most of the time his ideas are quite spot on but the way that it his ideas are communicatiated to the public always seems to cast him in a bad light.

Charles promotes holistic health, certain political figures sell honours. Boy that Charles is a bad man. :rolleyes:

Pics 5.3.2007

Charles visited community projects in Harlesden today:

The Prince of Wales visited one of the country's most deprived areas today to see how retailers and residents are benefiting from community projects. Charles saw how shops and outlets on Harlesden High Street in north west London are promoting themselves in their area and across the capital in Harlesden, north west London, UK, on March 5, 2007

Charles 1
Charles 2
More pics can be seen here!

BeatrixFan said:
Charles promotes holistic health, certain political figures sell honours. Boy that Charles is a bad man. :rolleyes:

Send him to the Tower!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom