The Prince of Wales Current Events 3: November 2006-January 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this Charles' first trip back to Nigeria since early 1990's, or has he been there in between?

I like Charles' watercolors. I think his work is rather good. I bought on ebay a limited edition print of his South of France work. My dream is to get a companion piece of Camilla's work. :)

Incas said:
Is this Charles' first trip back to Nigeria since early 1990's, or has he been there in between?

It was Charles´ third visit to Nigeria. He visited the African country before in March 1990 and in May 1999.:flowers:

cde said:
I like Charles' watercolors. I think his work is rather good. I bought on ebay a limited edition print of his South of France work. My dream is to get a companion piece of Camilla's work. :)

I know some very nice watercolor works, Charles painted in Scotland. I like very much his pictures from the Highlands there. You can see his love for this countryside in his paintings.
I have seen only one picture painted by Camilla, it shows a rhinoceros in the african steppe, and she donated it for a charity.
Have you seen more watercolor works of her?

Milla CA

I want that Rhino. The rhino was bought by a journalist, Piers Morgan. He has it in his bathroom.

But in answer to your question I have seen one other painting. On ebay, somebody I think it was like last year was trying to sell an oil painting she did for $10,000 US. It didn't sell. It was a picture of a dead bird on plate with a table and lamp. Ignoring the subject, I thought she was pretty good. Charles, I think is better but Camilla herself says it is just a hobby. I think it was an older painting since I don't think she has used oils in awhile like years. Personally I think the oil was done like in an art class or something. But I base that on the subject matter.

Thank you for posting the article of the Telegraph, Skydragon :flowers: !

I think the portrait of the ´Happy Prince´is sooooo nice!:wub:
I would like to have a good print to hang it up in my house...:rolleyes:

Pics 5.12.2006

Prince Charles meets British Home Secretary John Reid as he hosts 'Breaking the Cycle' - an opportunity for young offenders to meet senior members of the justice system at Clarence House on December 5, 2006 in London, England.

Charles 1 Charles 2
(Photos by Pool/Anwar Hussein Collection/Getty Images)

Last edited:
Prince Charles, Prince of Wales visits the village of Ashover and switches on the Christmas lights in the village green on December 8, 2006 in Ashover, England. (Photo by Tim Graham/Getty Images)

Charles 8.12.2006

Last edited:
Sometimes he is looking like a little boy. :ROFLMAO:

Prince Charles, President of The Wildfowl and Wetlands Trust, at a reception to celebrate The Wildfowl and Wetlands Trust's 60th Anniversary at Clarence House in London, Monday, Dec. 11, 2006.

Pictures:
Prince Charles
Prince Charles and Kate Humble (BBC wildlife presenter)

Avalon said:
Prince Charles, President of The Wildfowl and Wetlands Trust, at a reception to celebrate The Wildfowl and Wetlands Trust's 60th Anniversary at Clarence House in London, Monday, Dec. 11, 2006.

Pictures:
Prince Charles
Prince Charles and Kate Humble (BBC wildlife presenter)

Thats a great pic of the POW and Kate Humble. She is my favourite wildlife presenter!

Prince Charles visits the Breakthrough Breast Cancer Research Centre on December 12, 2006 in London, England. (Photos by POOL/ Tim Graham Picture Library/Getty Images)
Pic 1 Pic 2 Click here for more!

Jo of Palatine said:
I wonder what books are in the shelf in the background....

I´m sure he has read every single one...:)

Prince Charles' gift to Krakow

The foundation stone for the Centre of Jewish Community in Krakow has just been laid.
In this way Prince Charles’s unique gift to the city has literally started taking shape.
The idea of building the Centre for Jewish Community was put forward 3 years ago when the Prince of Wales visited Krakow and Kazimierz, i.e., Krakow’s Jewish district. While having some delicious ice cream with the Prince, the members of the local community complained about the lack of a proper building which could serve the Jewish organizations.

Skydragon said:

:rolleyes: I'm beginning to believe journalists have more in common with Charles than they would like to people to believe. Chalres is into alternative medicine and commune with plants. Journalists searches for signs that support their item of the week: William's possible engagement. I wouldn't be shocked to read next the tea leaves are naming the exact hour of marriage.;)

Incas said:
:rolleyes: I'm beginning to believe journalists have more in common with Charles than they would like to people to believe. Chalres is into alternative medicine and commune with plants. Journalists searches for signs that support their item of the week: William's possible engagement. I wouldn't be shocked to read next the tea leaves are naming the exact hour of marriage.;)

:lol::ROFLMAO:

Skydragon said:
Charles plans 'starter palace for William'

The Prince of Wales's architect, Craig Hamilton, has filed plans for a six- bedroom house less than an hour's drive from Highgrove, increasing speculation that the Royal Family is now equipping Prince William for married life.

http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/this_britain/article2081685.ece

It could also be a place for Harry as William will be heir to other properties.

Ex-addicts welcome Prince Charles

http://www.portsmouthtoday.co.uk/ViewArticle2.aspx?SectionID=455&ArticleID=1935629

The Prince of Wales spoke to staff and clients at a drug and alcohol treatment centre today and picked up an early Christmas card for his troubles.

Thank you for the pics Skydragon:flowers: ! I think HRH loves his coat. We have seen him wearing it for so many years, or is he only a economical person?;)

I commend Prince Charles for undertaking visits to drug abuse treatment centers, I think they are often ignored in royal / celebrity circles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom