The Prince of Wales Current Events 13: June 2019 - September 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky News hassled him about Prince Andrew, but he refused to comment. This is going to keep happening - I hope it doesn't spoil important engagements carried out by Charles and other royals.

Sky News hassled him about Prince Andrew, but he refused to comment. This is going to keep happening - I hope it doesn't spoil important engagements carried out by Charles and other royals.

There may be some stray questions like this, but following the Queen's decisive action yesterday, I suspect this will not be a daily occurrence.

Here's a video of HRH The Prince of Wales from the visit to the UK Atomic Energy Authority in Oxfordshire today.

The Prince of Wales held an Investiture Ceremony at Windsor Castle today, February 1:

** Pic ** pa images gallery **

And he viewed the Metamorphosis' Icon Exhibition at the Catholic Church of the Immaculate Conception in Mayfair:

** gettyimages gallery ** rex gallery **

Last edited:
Charles with the little one was too cute. I love adults who pay attention to children.

And looks like the Prince enjoyed the tour of the church with its Pugin decorations and the English Martyrs Chapel :previous:

The Prince of Wales at the The Powerlist reception tonight at Clarence House

Last edited:
Charles with the little one was too cute. I love adults who pay attention to children.
Charles is often an overlooked gem in the royal family what with everyone insisting on young people to represent them. But it is moments like these that the range of his comfort zone shows. I laughed as the little girl tugged on his trousers because he had missed her and his response is both priceless and utterly charming. We are very lucky people with our future King.

The Prince of Wales as Colonel of the Welsh Guards presented "Operation SHADER" medals to The Prince of Wales's Company, following their deployment to Iraq, at their Barracks in Windsor today, March 8:

** gettyimages gallery **

Today, March 9, the Prince of Wales visited Holy Trinity Brompton's (HTB) organisation to learn more about Holy Trinity Brompton's (HTB) work to support refugees and asylum seekers at St Luke's Church in London:

** gettyimages gallery ** rex gallery **

Last edited:
The President of the Republic of Finland, Sauli Niinistö, met the Prince of Wales yesterday at Clarence House:

President Niinistö attends the meeting of Joint Expeditionary Force (JEF) leaders arranged by Prime Minister Boris Johnson.

The Prince of Wales was seen attending Sunday church service at Sandringham today, April 3:

** dm article **

Yesterday, April 2, he presented Highgrove Gardens to tour guides prior to the upcoming season opening:

** dm article **

The Prince of Wales officially opened the new Darlington Farmers Auction Mart in Darlington today, April 5:

** gettyimages gallery **

Later he viewed the Francisco de Zurbarán art collection, Jacob and His Twelve Sons, at Auckland Castle together with Queen Letizia:

** rex gallery ** gettyimages gallery **

Last edited:
The Prince also went onto visit to Durham to the laboratories and production facilities at Kromek

Here's a video of the Prince of Wales from his visit to Cumbria today.

Yesterday, April 7, the Prince Charles/Duke of Rothesay planted a commemorative tree at Dumfries House Estate, Cumnock, Ayrshire, for the 1994 Genocide at Rwanda:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

The Prince of Wales has recorded a message for the Our Ocean Conference opening today, hosted by the United States and The Republic of Palau:

** dm article **

Last edited:
The Prince of Wales appeared via video link at Shakespeare's Birthday lunch presented by Pragnell and hosted by Alexander Armstrong in the grounds of the Royal Shakespeare Company in Stratford-upon-Avon today, April 23:

** Pic **

Prince Charles received today the Greek Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis at the Dumfries House in Ayrshire to discuss ideas to develop the former royal estate at Tatoi in north-western Athens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom