The Next Hereditary Grand Duchess of Luxembourg

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In agreement

:D I so agree with you on that point.
There are not many laws in the modern day families that stop Nobility from marrying a commoner. Anyone can really become nobility-Crown Princess Mary Donaldson actually took etiquette lessons while she and The Crown Prince Fredrick were courting. All you would need to become a royal in my opinion is:
1. Go to University-vertually a must for any commoner would be royalty as it is 'evidence' you are smart
2. Considerable beauty and class- although Mary Wallace of England was an exception in thebeauty stakes.
2. Connections
3.Courage
4. Motivation

Who specifically do you think would make good girlfriends for Guillaume?

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
3. Anyone who is truely "normal."

Well, that rules me out; I'm anything but "normal." (And quite frankly, I wouldn't want to be :D .)

Princess Madeline? Really? I don't think she's his type, because she seems awfully outgoing and too much of prima donna.

Last edited:
Thats why I would think a realtionship between the two of them would be interesting.

True, true. Although I don't think it would be a deep relationship. And, I don't remember ever seeing photos of the two socializing...only of Victoria and him.

You really want to be her, don't you, gaggleofcrazypeople? You say the "jk" part a lot. LOL :)

Well, I wonder if a new girlfriend will pop up soon...like this year. If not, I wonder if he'll get a new girlfriend sometime in the next 5 years. I emphasize "new" because of the fact that I'm sure no one here wants "her" to be Pia - again. :)

I don't want to be Pia. I just want to date Guillaume. But since I know that will never happen, I tend to use jk alot.

I don't want to be Pia. I just want to date Guillaume. But since I know that will never happen, I tend to use jk alot.

By "her," I meant G's girlfriend. :)

I think if he weren't down to earth, we would have been able to tell by now...I mean compare Harry and Guillaume, not that there's a comparison, but, you can just tell that Guillaume is really down to earth and...normal.

But since there is no bad press in Luxembourg, we can't really tell if Guillaume is all that bad. We don't know if he has ever dressed inappropriately or experimented with drugs.

Perhaps someone who lives in Lux would have more knowledge of his rebelious side, that is assuming he has one.

That seems to be unlikely since we rarely hear from them.

These women obviously now somebody that is hosting these dinner parties or a friend of these women have connections, isn't it hard to get into parties where there are Nobles. I don't think that they can just show up at any party and there will be royalty there, I think that they have some type of connection to get in to these high society parties. What do you guys think?:)

I agree; it is mostly about who you know. I mean it could happen that you meet a royal by chance, but when you think about it there are only a handful of royals on this earth so your likeliness of meeting one in a more private setting is pretty slim. So I’m thinking that to meet a royal you have to really work hard at it to make sure that you show up to any events they are attending.

If Guillaume don't have a girlfriend now, I'm a volunteer!!!!:D :p
He is quite handsome!!!!;)

(sorry for my english!!!)

Prince Radu has some very good pics! I enjoyed them immensely.

i'm new here. hi! i was wondering what happened with Pia? did she say something to the press about their relationship, and are there pics?

Welcome, birdmanfanatic! :)

Well, to be honest with you, not many girls that follow the Lux family (esp the boys) like Pia, to put it lightly. It was said that she and Guillaume had a hectic, not-so-pleasant relationship. Needless to say, they are no longer dating, thank God.

As for her saying something to the press? How do you mean? I really don't know about her relationship with the press...perhaps someone who knows can answer your question. And yes, there are pictures of the two...which are really old ones.

birdmanfanatic said:
i'm new here. hi! i was wondering what happened with Pia? did she say something to the press about their relationship, and are there pics?

if you look on some of the eariler guillaume news threads under this forum, there is info there on the subject. hopes this helps.

I belive in the destiny....

I think that if is not your destiny you don't will meet him… of any way you don't will meet to your prince… and I do not see of bad way that they look for their princes, because the woman we looked for our loves are princes or not in the same way… but they see if she is the correct woman or no, because I think that they are quite intelligent… ;)

Mathilde1286 said:
Welcome, birdmanfanatic! :)

Well, to be honest with you, not many girls that follow the Lux family (esp the boys) like Pia, to put it lightly. It was said that she and Guillaume had a hectic, not-so-pleasant relationship. Needless to say, they are no longer dating, thank God.

As for her saying something to the press? How do you mean? I really don't know about her relationship with the press...perhaps someone who knows can answer your question. And yes, there are pictures of the two...which are really old ones.

thank you for the welcome and answer! :)

what i meant was did she go to the press or something? because i read how she was just after fame and title, and this other one Charlene, Albi's new flame has gone to the tabloids and all, but he doesn't seem to care. again someone younger than he is wiser :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom