The International Circus Festival of Monte-Carlo 2004 - 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*pic6*32nd International Circus Festival of Monte Carlo - Day 3
MONTE CARLO, MONACO - JANUARY 19: (L-R) Ernst August of Hanover, Princess Alexandra of Hanover, Princess Caroline of Hanover, Princess Stephanie of Monaco and Charlotte Casiraghi arrive to attend the 32rd International Circus Festival of Monte Carlo on January 19, 2008 in Monaco. (Photo by Stephane Cardinale-Pool/Getty Images)

*pic1* *pic2* *pic3* *Pic4* *pic5* *pic6*

Last edited:
Oh Im sorry sugarbaby318 I did not see your post before i uploaded the Pictures

That's ok! I'm glad she wore that coat again. Yay for more recycling!

Charlotte's outfit is ew...I'm not feeling the pants/skirt combo...

where do you see a skirt? I think it's just the pants with the coat

*pic6*32nd International Circus Festival of Monte Carlo - Day 3
MONTE CARLO, MONACO - JANUARY 19: (L-R) Ernst August of Hanover, Princess Alexandra of Hanover, Princess Caroline of Hanover, Princess Stephanie of Monaco and Charlotte Casiraghi arrive to attend the 32rd International Circus Festival of Monte Carlo on January 19, 2008 in Monaco. (Photo by Stephane Cardinale-Pool/Getty Images)

*pic6*

Really nice to see Stephanie right there with Caroline, Ernst, and Alexandra!

I want to comment on what you've said so badly, but I'm afraid I'll get warned and subsequently start a chain reaction of comments that'll have this topic shut down, too.[/

As long as what you say comes across as an opinion or what it seems like to you and not as a statement or fact that you can not back up you should be Ok. I just simply stated my opinion on what it looks like to me.

Can anybody tell me why Caroline and her family didn't come to the first one with Stephaine Albert and his friend?

I'm going to guess that Caroline would have liked to rest a bit from just getting back from Senegal (this also rules out Alexandra and Ernst from attending). As for Charlotte, her base is in London so she might have taken a while to get down to Monaco and decided to go on another day.

I'm really surprised! It's so great, that Caroline, Charlotte and
Alexandra attended, as last years we did not see any of them.
Great! And they all looked wonderful!

First here are some more pics from the parade, it's so nice to
see Steph having that much fun:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Artists 1 ** Artists 2 *

And here are more pics from the third show yesterday:

** Steph ** Steph and Caro ** Ernst August **
** Caro 1 ** Caro 2 ** Funny Alex **
** Alex 2 ** Alex and Caro ** Charlotte **
** Steph and Caro ** Group picture **

Last edited:
Great pictures! So happy to see them together and enjoying themselves. Princess Caroline will be 51 next week. Princess Stephanie looks very pretty with her hair down. I love Princess Alexandra's personality, like a firecracker. This event makes Monaco shine every year.

Wonder if their will be any pictures of them Inside ? all of the pictures are of them arriving .

Wonderful pictures. IMHO, I think Caro over did the make-up, she looks very white in the pictures. I think Steph looks very natural and very much herself. I always thought she had beautiful eyes, I love the color.
Princess Alex is really starting to become a pretty little girl, she is looking less like her father and more like her mothers family. I wish Char didn't always pose for the pictures, she looks like a runway model. Please, these are just me observations from the pictures.

i love these pics...they all look beautiful espescially pss stephanie....i love her make up, clothing and hairdo...so simple but so chic...i love it....i agree with you rebafan, pss caroline is over maked-up.

according to Newscom MONTE CARLO, MONACO - JANUARY 20: (L-R) Princess Caroline of Hanover, Prince Pierre Casiraghi, Princess Alexandra (1st row) and Princess Stephanie of Monaco arrive to attend the fourth day of the 32nd International Circus Festival of Monte Carlo on January 20, 2008 in Monte Carlo, Monaco

Looking for Pics

32nd International Circus Festival of Monte Carlo - Day 4
MONTE CARLO, MONACO - JANUARY 20: Princess Stephanie of Monaco arrives to attend the fourth day of the 32nd International Circus Festival of Monte Carlo on January 20, 2008 in Monte Carlo, Monaco. (Photo by Bruno Bebert-Pool /Getty Images)

*Stephanie* *Caroline* *Group* *Group1* so far the only Pics

Last edited:
Great pictures of the family! Great to see Charlotte there this year. I love her outfit; its very sophisticated. Alexandra is adorable! She seems much more animated and happy in front of all the people and the press than previous occasions.
I too was wondering who the little boy was with the family. Maybe its just a friend of Alex's.

I'm going to guess that Caroline would have liked to rest a bit from just getting back from Senegal (this also rules out Alexandra and Ernst from attending). As for Charlotte, her base is in London so she might have taken a while to get down to Monaco and decided to go on another day.

I didn´t know, what was she doing in Senegal? she went for vacations?

Oh! Pierre was there too. I haven't noticed that yet. Why isn't in the other pics just in this one
http://i32.tinypic.com/8yhnb4.jpg (posted by RADKER18)

oh true, i hadn't notice him....i was only looking at psses caroline and stephanie.....btw pss caroline is much better in those pics...

oh my god, when will pierre's hair grow...i miss his curls....did his (re)cut his hair or what?

32nd International Circus Festival of Monte Carlo - Day 4
Princess Caroline of Monaco and Caroline's son Pierre Casiraghi, daughters Charlotte Casiraghi and Alexandra of Hanover, Princess Stephanie attend the 32nd International Circus Festival of Monte Carlo in Monaco, on January 20, 2008. Photo by Pool/ABACAPRESS.COM

*Pic1* *pic2* *pic3* *pic4* *pic5* *pic6* *Pierre*

Last edited:
^ yes he is! and he looks very much like Stefano in some pics!

I didn´t know, what was she doing in Senegal? she went for vacations?

I think someone more qualified (CasiraghiTrio!) will have to answer your question, I'm afraid :flowers:.

I also didn't even notice Pierre in the first sit of pics >>;. I was too busy being distracted by the abundance of cuteness that is Alexandra! She's so adorable. Stephanie looks so overjoyed being at the circus; I think we all love seeing her smile.

Pierre needs to shave a bit, and I do agree with shappica on him looking a lot like his father.

It's great to see them all at the Circus! The last time we saw Pierre and Charlotte there was back in 2001, when all of the family was there with Prince Rainier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom