The Duke and Duchess of Sussex and Family, News and Events 9: August 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jolly good of Harry to not have said anything negative about his family for 14-15 months now. Is that because he has seen the error of his ways, or merely that he has seen "his truth" not sitting well with the public and the Sussex brand being eroded as a result?

I think the latter is more likely personally. I’m not really inclined to give Harry (or Meghan) credit for keeping his mouth shut. He and Meghan’s brand is in terrible shape compared to where they started. I think that is why they’re not complaining: it has not worked for them the way they’ve hoped.

They can read polls, articles,etc. They’ve also already made a ton of money by complaining- in about every forum. I’m not sure they’ve moved on so much as they’ve (for once) accurately read the room.

I don’t get the complaints about the BRF not supporting Harry- for a list of reasons:

Since when do they just show up to each other’s events? They don’t. Because….they have other things to do. Which they did. We know that. And WHY would they show up to Harry’s event anyway? Has Harry publicly apologized to them? No. Why should they go out of their way to publicly support his private event?And- if there’s any possibility that this is being filmed for PR purposes for the Sussexes- they absolutely should stay well away from being used like that.

If family support is so absolutely necessary for Harry, where was his wife ? We all know she’s perfectly capable of leaving the kids- or bringing them with her. So….I guess Harry doesn’t really need support after all.

Last edited:
In case others have forgotten, HRH The Duke of Sussex graciously accepted that his father's day was too filled to see him. It's the media that played up the "snubbed" story, even though many would have known HM The King's calendar better than most people and known that wasn't the case. Whatever sells papers, I guess.

On another note, why TRH The Sussexes stopped talking about the BRF is irrelevant; the fact is that they have. If people want to hold them to what they said in late 2022-early 2023 that's their right, but the fact remains that the BRF hasn't been a part of any of TRH The Sussexes' ventures for over a year. IMHO, constantly try to tie whatever TRH The Sussexes do to anything the BRF does or vice versa, whether it be timing of events, reactions to certain things, comparisons, etc...perpetuates the "feud" more than anything TRH The Sussexes have done recently.

In case others have forgotten, HRH The Duke of Sussex graciously accepted that his father's day was too filled to see him. It's the media that played up the "snubbed" story, even though many would have known HM The King's calendar better than most people and known that wasn't the case. Whatever sells papers, I guess.

On another note, why TRH The Sussexes stopped talking about the BRF is irrelevant; the fact is that they have. If people want to hold them to what they said in late 2022-early 2023 that's their right, but the fact remains that the BRF hasn't been a part of any of TRH The Sussexes' ventures for over a year. IMHO, constantly try to tie whatever TRH The Sussexes do to anything the BRF does or vice versa, whether it be timing of events, reactions to certain things, comparisons, etc...perpetuates the "feud" more than anything TRH The Sussexes have done recently.
So it was Harry who didn’t keep his trap shut. Again.

On another note, why TRH The Sussexes stopped talking about the BRF is irrelevant; the fact is that they have.
I think why they stopped talking about the BRF is VERY relevant: it’s about who they are as people. That matters.

And- it should matter to the Sussexes what the perception of the public is on their silence. Have they changed? Are they actually sorry they publicly trashed their family for money/PR? Or have they just changed strategies for reputational/monetary reasons?

It matters because what the public thinks of them is going to affect how much money they can make, what opportunities they get.

Last edited:

Why wouldn't people hold them to what they said in the past? Have the Sussexes made a public retraction or given a public apology? Otherwise, it seems accurate that their statements still reflect their currrent feelings and beliefs.

I wish this family the best, as a family.
Harry is going to have to face, for a while, the fact that 'I love you ' and 'I know I can trust you' are two different things. It's not 18 months since the publication of Spare . It's not even a question of 'you hurt me'. It's a question of: What will you repeat that I said in public next; what will you accuse me of next, in public (for $$); if I let you close to me, where will you stick the knife in this time? It will take a lot of time for people, who are human after all, to be ready to believe he has changed in this very important regard even if he has apologized in some kind of way in private (and we don't know he hasn't, let's hope he has).
In my opinion, you can always find fault on all sides in family rifts, but in this case Harry has to take the responsibility of having just. talked. too. much.
It will take time to build trust back up
I hope they have time.
In the meanwhile, I find it hard to be surprised that the family is being careful about meeting with him and think it very very unfortunate that the Sussex kids are affected. Not trying to figure out where to cast the blame. For whatever reason, they are not with not just one, but TWO very ill grandfathers and this is tragic.
I am so glad you’ve decided to post more - your writing is so clear and succinct! The Sussex kids are too young right now to understand what they are missing but their parents surely understand that these grandfathers aren’t getting any younger. But I think about how they had the invitation to visit HLM before she died, and they chose not to go.
You are so right that Harry talked too much. But I’m not sure that he really understands that. I’ve not read anything where he says something to the effect of “ my bad for airing dirty laundry” - and actually mean it.

I think why they stopped talked about the BRF is VERY relevant: it’s about who they are as people. That matters.

And- it should matter to the Sussexes what the perception of the public is on their silence. Have they changed? Are they actually sorry they publicly trashed their family for money/PR? Or have they just changed strategies for reputational/monetary reasons?

It matters because what the public thinks of them is going to affect how much money they can make, what opportunities they get.
IMO the answer to the first two of your very important and relevant questions is a resounding "No" and the third is a most definite "Yes".

I am afraid I disagree, it is relevant. It does not look like they stopped because they had said things that were incorrect or misleading. ( I am being polite ) . It could be that they stopped because they realised there was a backlash.
IMO they have played games in the past with regards invitations, then played the victim at other times.

She has a core group of die hard supporters who would buy, in the US but here she has the problem that she's seen as irrelevant in a lot of quarters at this point. She went from heroine to victim to punchline to makes-me- yawn in record time.
Chen Bao Jun, you are such a talented writer - is this your profession? Your last line was laugh-out-loud funny!🤣

Harry and Meghan's new documentary bombshells from Montecito secrets to new investigation​

Journalist Ulrike Grunewald is creating a new documentary about Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, with 'fresh secrets' about the Duke and Duchess of Sussex set to be exposed
By Scarlett O'TooleSenior US Showbiz Reporter 15:47, 8 May 2024
[...]
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex will be the subject of a new German documentary which is being created by journalist and royal expert Ulrike Grunewald. The show will be produced for Germany's ZDF network.
[...]

Other Articles about this topic:

One day, maybe not any time soon, but one day, he's going to regret marrying her. I don't doubt that Harry has had issues with his family over the years for one reason or another, but until recently, they appeared to be dealt with reasonably enough.

His father has cancer, his sister-in-law has cancer, and the bulk of royal work has been dumped on his brother, his aged stepmother, his aunts, and his uncle. His cousins don't do any work on behalf of the family, so it's all on them. I'm not suggesting she's manipulating him or anything like that, he's said and done what he has all on his own, but though he may love her...is she worth all of this?

The British High Commissioner to Nigeria was apparently deployed to clarify to the Nigerian Press that the Sussexes' trip is in a private capacity and not linked in anyway to His Majesty's Government.

I don't think it's entirely a coincindence he went to a pay a courtesy visit to the News Agency just at this time. This was covered by most of the Nigerian press. Very smart to get that out of the way so lines are not blurred.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, Prince Harry and his wife, Meghan, have agreed to visit Nigeria at the invitation of the country’s Chief of Defence Staff, Gen. Christopher Musa.

British High Commissioner in Nigeria, Dr Richard Montgomerry, disclosed this in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria in the course of his courtesy visit to the Managing Director of the agency, Malam Ali M. Ali, in Abuja.

He said, “It’s great that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex are visiting Nigeria, which I understand is at the invitation of Defence Headquarters.

“But they are visiting in a private capacity, not an official one.

“So, the British High Commission is not involved in arranging or facilitating their programme.

“They are not representing the work of His Majesty’s Government on this visit.”
It needed to be said.
I find this tabloid-fed story about who will be visiting Invictus rather bizarre. As the family most likely sees it, the prince has broken relations with most of his family and he has betrayed their trust several times over during an extended period. He did so by selling out their private details to the highest bidder for financial gain. Grave accusations were made as well. As far as we know no steps have been taken to work on some kind of reconciliation. If there were to be any steps made in that direction it will most effectively be done in private. Not at an event with I don't know how many photo cameras there.

The absence of a private meeting between the King and his son indicates however that the time is not ripe yet for such a reconsiliation, and who knows if it ever can be. I agree wie

I think the latter is more likely personally. I’m not really inclined to give Harry (or Meghan) credit for keeping his mouth shut. He and Meghan’s brand is in terrible shape compared to where they started. I think that is why they’re not complaining: it has not worked for them the way they’ve hoped.

They can read polls, articles,etc. They’ve also already made a ton of money by complaining- in about every forum. I’m not sure they’ve moved on so much as they’ve (for once) accurately read the room.

I don’t get the complaints about the BRF not supporting Harry- for a list of reasons:

Since when do they just show up to each other’s events? They don’t. Because….they have other things to do. Which they did. We know that. And WHY would they show up to Harry’s event anyway? Has Harry publicly apologized to them? No. Why should they go out of their way to publicly support his private event?And- if there’s any possibility that this is being filmed for PR purposes for the Sussexes- they absolutely should stay well away from being used like that.

If family support is so absolutely necessary for Harry, where was his wife ? We all know she’s perfectly capable of leaving the kids- or bringing them with her. So….I guess Harry doesn’t really need support after all.
Exactly! This was an important event for Harry. Why wasn't she by his side if it's so important for family to support him?

I am so glad you’ve decided to post more - your writing is so clear and succinct! The Sussex kids are too young right now to understand what they are missing but their parents surely understand that these grandfathers aren’t getting any younger. But I think about how they had the invitation to visit HLM before she died, and they chose not to go.
You are so right that Harry talked too much. But I’m not sure that he really understands that. I’ve not read anything where he says something to the effect of “ my bad for airing dirty laundry” - and actually mean it.
Respectfully, this is not entirely true. The ruling in Harry's security lawsuit show (see page 24 of the judgment) proves that the entire family, children included, intended to visit the UK between September 2nd and September 11th. Their request for security was denied, hence they were unable to bring the children. People can reasonably disagree on whether or not they have shown adequate proof that the the UK is uniquely dangerous for them (I don't think they have yet) but I don't think it's fair to say they snubbed the invitation from The Queen when there was a legitimate reason they turned it down. I think they genuinely believe they are in more danger in the UK.

One day, maybe not any time soon, but one day, he's going to regret marrying her. I don't doubt that Harry has had issues with his family over the years for one reason or another, but until recently, they appeared to be dealt with reasonably enough.

His father has cancer, his sister-in-law has cancer, and the bulk of royal work has been dumped on his brother, his aged stepmother, his aunts, and his uncle. His cousins don't do any work on behalf of the family, so it's all on them. I'm not suggesting she's manipulating him or anything like that, he's said and done what he has all on his own, but though he may love her...is she worth all of this?
Only Harry can say for sure, of course, but I have a hard time imagining he would regret the marriage. How things unfolded before/after, certainly - I like them a lot but they unquestionably made several mistakes that I hope they would be able to self-reflect on a bit. But I don't get the impression he would ever regret marrying Meghan. She gave him a family of his own and they seem well matched. My view after reading Spare was that many of his issues with his family predate her.

In other news, we have more information about the trip to Nigeria. Per Nigerian officials in a press conference today, they will be in Nigeria 5/10-5/13. There will be a "quiet" reception upon their arrival. Among other engagements, they will meet with the Chief of Defence staff, pay a visit to the Nigerian Army Reference Hospital to meet with wounded and injured servicemembers, along with a reception for families and servicemembers.

I think as long as they keep the focus on Invictus, and the agenda so far sounds exactly designed to do just that, they can avoid accusations of cosplaying the BRF.

Respectfully, this is not entirely true. The ruling in Harry's security lawsuit show (see page 24 of the judgment) proves that the entire family, children included, intended to visit the UK between September 2nd and September 11th. Their request for security was denied, hence they were unable to bring the children. People can reasonably disagree on whether or not they have shown adequate proof that the the UK is uniquely dangerous for them (I don't think they have yet) but I don't think it's fair to say they snubbed the invitation from The Queen when there was a legitimate reason they turned it down. I think they genuinely believe they are in more danger in the UK.

With respect, just a few points that I am grappling with here.

1) I presume the threats were specifically aimed at the Sussex children and not H&M, as H&M visited thre UK in September 2022.

2) I do not quite understand what threats the Sussex children were under that could only be addressed through security provided by the state (and for which their private security was inadequate). This is especially the case where they would really only be at Balmoral, home to the reigning Queen, or Frogmore Cottage, which is within the secure Windor precinct.

3) Also, H&M were already in the UK in September 2022 (so clearly security was not an issue) and if they so wanted, could have visited QE2.

Last edited:
In other news, we have more information about the trip to Nigeria. Per Nigerian officials in a press conference today, they will be in Nigeria 5/10-5/13. There will be a "quiet" reception upon their arrival. Among other engagements, they will meet with the Chief of Defence staff, pay a visit to the Nigerian Army Reference Hospital to meet with wounded and injured servicemembers, along with a reception for families and servicemembers.

I think as long as they keep the focus on Invictus, and the agenda so far sounds exactly designed to do just that, they can avoid accusations of cosplaying the BRF.
In my opinion the schedule announced is exactly what the Royal Family would do. Even announcing it is in line with the Royal Family’s way of doing it. I don’t remember any other NGO doing it. (I suppose Invictus has a status similar to an NGO or a charity.)

With respect, just a few points that I am grappling with here.

1) I presume the threats were specifically aimed at the Sussex children and not H&M, as H&M visited thre UK in September 2022.

2) I do not quite understand what threats the Sussex children were under that could only be addressed through security provided by the state (and for which their private security was inadequate). This is especially the case where they would really only be at Balmoral, home to the reigning Queen, or Frogmore Cottage, which is within the secure Windor precinct.

3) Also, H&M were already in the UK in September 2022 (so clearly security was not an issue) and if they so wanted, could have visited QE2.
I don't disagree with you. I don't think they have properly articulated what unique threats they are facing in the UK that require that level of protection - which is why I felt they would lose that lawsuit from the beginning. I believe the kids would have been fine at Balmoral too. This is entirely speculative on my part but I have always wondered if Harry's fear for his children originates from some of the horrendous commentary that is spread about the kids on social media. Most people on social media who say terrible things hide behind anonymity and wouldn't dare to say the things they do in real life but I can see Harry, who has a well- known fixation on what is said about his family online, perceiving that as a legitimate threat.

Why wouldn't people hold them to what they said in the past? Have the Sussexes made a public retraction or given a public apology? Otherwise, it seems accurate that their statements still reflect their currrent feelings and beliefs.

I've never said that people couldn't hold them accountable for they've said, nor that TRH The Sussexes' actions now reflect any change of feelings for the BRF. There have been many people pointing fingers fingers at TRH The Sussexes for perpetuating the discord between themselves and the BRF. I was only pointing out that for the past year-and-a-half, there is no concrete evidence (e.g. interviews, books, documentaries, etc...) that TRH The Sussexes are perpetuating anything. As I said before, if people want to hold them to their past actions, that's their right. If they want to say that the slights of the past will last forever, that's fine too. But it would be disingenuous to say that any TRH The Sussexes have done this very year is hurting or attempting to hurt anyone in the BRF.

Only Harry can say for sure, of course, but I have a hard time imagining he would regret the marriage. How things unfolded before/after, certainly - I like them a lot but they unquestionably made several mistakes that I hope they would be able to self-reflect on a bit. But I don't get the impression he would ever regret marrying Meghan. She gave him a family of his own and they seem well matched. My view after reading Spare was that many of his issues with his family predate her.
Thank you for pointing this out, Anna1519. A lot of media and people lay the sole blame for the falling out between TRH The Sussexes and the BRF on HRH The Duchess of Sussex's feet. HRH The Duke of Sussex is reduced to a puppet who was seduced by a social climber who is continuing to pull his strings, even though
- A lot of his issues with the BRF deal with his place in the hierarchy (nothing to do with her)
- He has always been very vocal about things that upset him, even before HRH The Duchess of Sussex entered the picture
- He's always gravitated towards women who didn't like the control of the BRF, so HRH The Duchess of Sussex is his type in that regard
- He's the one who routinely brings security suits to the British courts, not her
- He has said more personal and potentially harmful things about his family members than she has

HRH The Duchess of Sussex should absolutely be held accountable for her own actions, but she can't be held responsible for HRH The Duke of Sussex's actions.

In my opinion the schedule announced is exactly what the Royal Family would do. Even announcing it is in line with the Royal Family’s way of doing it. I don’t remember any other NGO doing it. (I suppose Invictus has a status similar to an NGO or a charity.)
I see what you're saying but I think given how high profile this visit is, I can see why they are taking this approach.

It may be helpful for Archewell to give some additional briefing to the press along the lines of, "this is a private visit in support of the Invictus Games and not intended in any way to represent the UK Government or Royal Family." I don't know if they have done that already though.

I see what you're saying but I think given how high profile this visit is, I can see why they are taking this approach.

It may be helpful for Archewell to give some additional briefing to the press along the lines of, "this is a private visit in support of the Invictus Games and not intended in any way to represent the UK Government or Royal Family." I don't know if they have done that already though.
But they didn’t, did they? They DID say that Harry was not meeting his father because of his father but not anything to quash all the thunder of this quasi royal tour.

I've never said that people couldn't hold them accountable for they've said, nor that TRH The Sussexes' actions now reflect any change of feelings for the BRF. There have been many people pointing fingers fingers at TRH The Sussexes for perpetuating the discord between themselves and the BRF. I was only pointing out that for the past year-and-a-half, there is no concrete evidence (e.g. interviews, books, documentaries, etc...) that TRH The Sussexes are perpetuating anything. As I said before, if people want to hold them to their past actions, that's their right. If they want to say that the slights of the past will last forever, that's fine too. But it would be disingenuous to say that any TRH The Sussexes have done this very year is hurting or attempting to hurt anyone in the BRF.

Thank you for pointing this out, Anna1519. A lot of media and people lay the sole blame for the falling out between TRH The Sussexes and the BRF on HRH The Duchess of Sussex's feet. HRH The Duke of Sussex is reduced to a puppet who was seduced by a social climber who is continuing to pull his strings, even though
- A lot of his issues with the BRF deal with his place in the hierarchy (nothing to do with her)
- He has always been very vocal about things that upset him, even before HRH The Duchess of Sussex entered the picture
- He's always gravitated towards women who didn't like the control of the BRF, so HRH The Duchess of Sussex is his type in that regard
- He's the one who routinely brings security suits to the British courts, not her
- He has said more personal and potentially harmful things about his family members than she has

HRH The Duchess of Sussex should absolutely be held accountable for her own actions, but she can't be held responsible for HRH The Duke of Sussex's actions.
Her list is quite long

What else could he (or rather, his spokesperson) have said? That he was offended for being snubbed? Saying that he understands that his father was busy and that he hopes to meet him some other time is merely diplomatic language.

But they didn’t, did they? They DID say that Harry was not meeting his father because of his father but not anything to quash all the thunder of this quasi royal tour.
As I said, I do not know if they have or haven't commented. I have yet to find any official comment about the trip from anyone other than official Nigerian sources. But yes, if they haven't, I think it would be wise for them to do so.

HRH The Duke of Sussex visits Scotty's Little Soldiers while he was in London: Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex Brings Smiles and Support to Bereaved Military Children Supported by Scotty’s Little Soldiers | Scotty's Little Soldiers

Admiral Rob Bauer, Chair of the NATO Military Committee's comments on the Invictus Games:
A more detailed itinerary on TRH The Sussexes' visit to Nigeria: Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's Nigeria Trip Details Revealed!

...But it would be disingenuous to say that any TRH The Sussexes have done this very year is hurting or attempting to hurt anyone in the BRF...

...HRH The Duke of Sussex is reduced to a puppet who was seduced by a social climber who is continuing to pull his strings...

Two points here HenRach

H&M's lack of comment now is, in itself, continuing to hurt the BRF. As someone else said, it implies they are defiantly standing by all the things they did and said, and still consider themselves to be in the right. This in turn widens the division and puts a further barrier between them and the BRF, further damaging an already shattered trust. So much for "silence is betrayal" and "silence is never an option" 🤣

She will never admit she's told proven lies; he will never admit he's betrayed his family who had shielded and protected him all his life. People understand that of course and don't expect any different, frankly; it's rather like two naughty kids who know they have behaved badly and have been caught out, but just carry on as normal trying to pretend nothing is wrong.

Re: your second point above, that's how I do see it now, that he was targeted by her. I do have faith in the truth emerging - at which point if I'm wrong I'll gladly put my hands up and say so.

Where I would agree with you is that he is not a puppet; although I do think she controls him to a sizeable degree. I do think he was vulnerable and she had him in her sights, but she gradually exposed the real PH for the world to see, and her real self in the process. What's followed is the result (to put it politely) of two unscrupulous people teaming up together, rather like Bonnie and Clyde. PH and MM are two peas in a pod.

My opinion only, as always!

:)

Last edited:
I also think that it was important that it be made clear for all concerned that Harry will not be representing either the Crown or the British government in Nigeria. The British Ambassador to Nigeria actually clarified that in a statement yesterday.
Who is paying for security for the trip? Is it Nigeria? If it is, what is the public response to that?

Or more politely, I think one could say that they are not necessarily unscrupulous but simply appear to enable many of each other’s weaknesses and worst qualities, like Wallis and Edward/David.
I’d agree - if their repeated attacks on the BRF and the UK had not been so public, calculated and damaging, and on such a large scale.

Who is paying for security for the trip? Is it Nigeria? If it is, what is the public response to that?
In terms of the people living there, I have been watching Michael Palin's visit; he was at a busy market in Lagos when a lady spontaneously made an desperate plea in English, asking everyone to help the people of Nigeria. I can still hear her saying "Help us!" :sad:

To be fair, this was (obviously) not in response to H&M's trip; but it was recorded just last year and gives a clear indication that so many people are struggling; I'm guessing they would almost certainly prefer any money being spent on this trip to be used to help them instead.

Another thought that has occurred to me is that hosting the Invictus games in Nigeria could be an issue for LGBT veterans and visitors to the games, as LGBT rights there are pretty much non-existent. It's worth remembering the issues with the 2022 World Cup in Qatar.

Last edited:
I’d agree - if their repeated attacks on the BRF and the UK had not been so public, calculated and damaging, and on such a large scale.

Has it really been damaging on a long-lasting basis? I don't think so. The BRF / the "institution" is more favorably viewed than I thought it would be post-QEII. Individual members who were targeted by the Sussexes are definitely more popular than the Sussexes are in the UK, the results are more mixed outside the UK, but I don't think that the mixed verdict can be entirely considered Sussex damage.

My prevailing thought is that if the BRF can survive and thrive post Edward VIII and Diana, surely the institution can (and will) survive the Sussexes.

The BRF has to appeal to up and coming generations, and one of the harsh realities is that the people in the recent generations who sparked that interests like Margaret and Diana did not have happy endings IMO, or that their version of a happy ending (arguably the Windsors) don't align with modern sensibilities.

I do think that during and beyond their brief tenure, the Sussexes have given visibility to the BRF to up and coming generations, and I am in no way implying that they are the only ones who have, so in that respect they have benefited the BRF in a sustainable way, but I do not think that their slings and arrows have sustainably damaged.

Has it really been damaging on a long-lasting basis? I don't think so. The BRF / the "institution" is more popular that I thought it would be post-QEII. Individual members who were targeted by the Sussexes are definitely more popular than the Sussexes are in the UK, the results are more mixed outside the UK, but I don't think that the mixed verdict can be entirely considered Sussex damage.

My prevailing thought is that if the BRF can survive and thrive post Edward VIII and Diana, surely the institution can (and will) survive the Sussexes.

The BRF has to appeal to up and coming generations, and one of the harsh realities is that the people in the recent generations who sparked that interests like Margaret and Diana did not have happy endings IMO, or that their version of a happy ending (arguably the Windsors) don't align with modern sensibilities.

I do think that during and beyond their brief tenure, the Sussexes have given visibility to the BRF to up and coming generations, and I am in no way implying that they are the only ones who have, so in that respect they have benefited the BRF in a sustainable, but I do not think that their slings and arrows have damaged the BRF on a long-term basis.
I agree with much of this. The BRF is strong and will survive as they have previously demonstrated, and they are clearly more popular than H&M could ever hope to be; of course, if they hadn't decided to quit, they would be a part of that strength now, and likely very popular indeed!

In terms of damage, it's fair to say that most people already understood or have realised the truth, that the BRF and the vast majority of people in the UK are not racist, so yes, hopefully that will not be long term.

However, the harm and hurt they have caused the BRF personally, has been very bad, as we have seen, and they have wrecked their relationship with the vast majority of the UK, likely for good.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom