The Duke and Duchess of Sussex and Family, News and Events 9: August 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They are multi millionaires, and they CHOSE their path. No one made them do anything, and they weren’t ever facing poverty.

They were always perfectly capable of standing on their own…..

No one said they were in poverty.

But it’s clear that no, they weren’t able to stand on their own right away. Hence, Tyler Perry conforming himself that they needed help and he wanted to help them.

Obviously at the time, they didn’t have enough money to fund security & get set up with a new home.

People don’t have to be on the streets begging for crumbs for others to be thankful that someone was willing to help them.

Thank God for Tyler Perry for assisting them till they were able to stand on their own, and especially because of the infant child.

Yes, Tyler was literally god sent in that moment of their lives. The fact that he was even to spend even MORE money to upgrade security about his home for them because the harassment didn’t stop. Meghan was pretty much a stranger to him and even more so but he acted more like family than the one she married into.

And it makes me happy that Lili has such a dependable god parent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, Tyler was literally god sent in that moment of their lives. The fact that he was even to spend even MORE money to upgrade security about his home for them because the harassment didn’t stop. Meghan was pretty much a stranger to him and even more so but he acted more like family than the one she married into.

And it makes me happy that Lili has such a dependable god parent.

They were and are multi millionaires do you really believe that they could not find any form of housing within their budget. They chose to leave their home in Windsor , which included security, which they could have continued to live in until plans were in place. It was all drama. They were not asked to leave, they chose to leave.

Last edited:
To me Dan Wootton was getting information from someone who had inside information about the Sussexes. Byline Times is referring to it as a cash-for-leaks scandal which seems to be them trying to give newfangled nefariousness to a common practice in tabloid / gossip journalism which has been referred to over the years as checkbook journalism. While I don't condone the practice I am trying to understand what the great scandal is here, unless Byline Times, in principle, has a profound problem with journalists paying sources for information.

To me, it makes a lot more sense that Dan Wootton, and likely other reporters, knew someone, who knew someone, who knew someone who shared information about royals and possibly got paid for it, again something that is a well-known practice to the point that some media organizations provide contact information to send tips or photos, than the accusations made by the Sussexes that there were daily briefings against them, snipers from the side, being fed to wolves, serving up one royal to cover up for another royal, etc. I have said before that there is something there there when it comes to certain allegations made by Harry when it comes to the BRF and the media, but I also think that he has perverted things to suit his own agenda which includes deflection from the Sussexes own misdeeds and shortcomings, and to promote a victim narrative.

To me it is possible that the former staffer accused is the direct or indirect source of information, but a picture of that staffer and Dan Wootton at the same party is not a smoking gun in my book. Also, as I mentioned previously, I am also dubious regarding some financial agreement between Charles and the Sussexes not being fulfilled because Harry refused to remove the name of a staffer from legal papers.

I would say that the photo of Dan wouldn’t hold weight if they were just at a media event. But no, it was a personal party of 20 people that Dan paid for himself, posted and was proud of with the hearts and etc. And it wouldn’t be much weight if Simon Case when looking into it, hadn’t said there was no connection at all but managed to miss this photograph.

If this was a photo of some tabloid event, a gala or anything like that. Then it’d be fine. Because people would move in those circles but that photo was from a private dinner hosted by Dan for the people he called close. It wasn’t a random meet up or then happening to be in the same place at the same time. It’s a dinner at a party in a hotel paid for by Dan that he did then go on to post about.

It should’ve been looked into at the time and still looked into now but if you look into that connection then you might stumble across the bigger issue of how shady deals and selling information and a look into the palace machine overall. The one that most want to ignore or pretend like isn’t happening.

The photo doesn’t have to be a smoking gun but it does show that either someone lied about their connection or that Simon Case is a horrible investigator and that would be even more of a reason for it to be legally dealt with.

The LA police investigated that media "harassment" at Perry's house and their report said Meghan and Harry leaked Perry's address to The Daily Beast.

Hopefully Perry was onboard with their self-made frenzy, or they bit the hand that fed them.

They were and are multi millionaires do you really believe that they could not find any form of housing within their budget. They chose to leave their home in Windsor , which included security, which they could have continued to live in until plans were in place. It was all drama. They were not asked to leave, they chose to leave.

To your last point, I didn’t say anything about anyone asking them to leave so that’s moot.

And no, I don’t believe at the time that Harry had enough money just in the bank to put down money on a house AND fund their security at the drop of a hat. Tyler most definitely had more and more access to those funds. And yes, Meghan was a woman with money but not enough to fund THAT security bill. You talk as if they just had cash laying around the house or could put everything on credit with a wave of hand. I bet half of Harry’s money is wrapped up in assets . You CAN be someone who has money in assets but be CASH poor. That sums up half of the British Nobility who have ‘money’ in the sense that they own this land and castles but have to rent it out to make ends meet.

So no, I don’t think the 4th or 5th in line at the time who probably never did his own taxes until he left, just had the money to whip to everything together and much less his wife who worked for her own money just has a few mill to toss around.

And seeing as I didnt and don’t see the UK has a safe place physically or mentally at the time for them, I understood why they were in a rush to leave. With the way that institution, media and family members work -in my eyes- no, it was no safer long term.

And it doesn’t matter what you think they did or didn’t do or how they did it. What is a fact is that when THEY needed help, Tyler Perry was willing to help and that I’m and at least one other is thankful that he would be willing to help them.

Them needing help, however little you want to make it seem. Is a fact,

Tyler Perry helping them, is a fact.

And I’m thankful.

As I have said before, knowing somebody does not make you guilty of anything. It is not proof of wrong doing. The journalists are all aware of each other. Somebody is out to get Dan Wooten that is for sure.

The LA police investigated that media "harassment" at Perry's house and their report said Meghan and Harry leaked Perry's address to The Daily Beast.

Hopefully Perry was onboard with their self-made frenzy, or they bit the hand that fed them.

Can you send me the article that has that report? With confirmation that the police said that they leaked Tyler’s address? I’ve just tried googling and I can’t find any information on that. I might not be using the right words so I’d like to read that article.

I’m assuming I just can’t find it or even if you remember the title of the article that has that information and I’ll go back to looking myself.

Last edited:
Can you send me the article that has that report? With confirmation that the police said that they leaked Tyler’s address? I’ve just tried googling and I can’t find any information on that. I might be using the right words so I’d like to read that article.

I’m assuming I just can’t find it or even if you remember the title of the article that has that information and I’ll go back to looking myself.

Radar Online reported it after getting the info from the LA police. Media can request police reports, something I've always appreciated about the US.

Can you send me the article that has that report? With confirmation that the police said that they leaked Tyler’s address? I’ve just tried googling and I can’t find any information on that. I might not be using the right words so I’d like to read that article.

It’s the same as the assumption that Jones leaked to Wootton. (At a time when Jones was NOT in the KP household yet.)

It’s the same as the assumption that Jones leaked to Wootton. (At a time when Jones was NOT in the KP household yet.)

And if he hadn’t denied having a relationship with Wotton while going to private dinner. I might just believed him. Like I said, if it had just been a gala or media event then I would’ve shrugged my shoulders and kept it moving.

But fair is fair. People can think the Jones didn’t have a hand and people can think that he did. I lean towards the back half but hey, that’s just me.

Radar Online reported it after getting the info from the LA police. Media can request police reports, something I've always appreciated about the US.

So is it Radar Online or The Daily Beast. I’ve tried typing ‘Police said Meghan and Harry leaked Tyler address’. ‘Tyler Perry addresses leak’ and etc. Can you remember the title of the article that had this information? I’m taking your claim seriously and I’m trying to find that article to confirm it for myself but I’m having trouble.

Do you have a date this was published or any the key words?

And if he hadn’t denied having a relationship with Wotton while going to private dinner. I might just believed him. Like I said, if it had just been a gala or media event then I would’ve shrugged my shoulders and kept it moving.

It’s another assumption. Not having a relation doesn’t mean not knowing him. It was said in the article that the professional relation was between his partner and Wootton.
At the end of the day, there’s no proof of leaks, or at least not yet. The article sounds like an extract fom Spare. And byline times is funded by a chinese company and the article is an incentive for the retail edition. (As the article itself says.)

It’s another assumption. Not having a relation doesn’t mean not knowing him. It was said in the article that the professional relation was between his partner and Wootton.
At the end of the day, there’s no proof of leaks, or at least not yet. The article sounds like an extract fom Spare. And byline times is funded by a chinese company and the article is an incentive for the retail edition. (As the article itself says.)

Okay. Like I said, we all have things we believe. Fair is fair. Just stronger evidence to me personally.

So is it Radar Online or The Daily Beast. I’ve tried typing ‘Police said Meghan and Harry leaked Tyler address’. ‘Tyler Perry addresses leak’ and etc. Can you remember the title of the article that had this information? I’m taking your claim seriously and I’m trying to find that article to confirm it for myself but I’m having trouble.

Do you have a date this was published or any the key words?

Radar Online reported that LA Police said Perry's address had been leaked to The Daily Beast by the Sussex team, when they were called over media being outside Perry's property.

I believe the LA police. I also believe the Toronto Police when they said they found no evidence of Meghan's home being broken into. I also believe NYC authorities who disputed the "car chase" story. I also believe RAVEC and Scotland Yard in their assessment of Harry's security needs (or lack there of).

Last edited:
To your last point, I didn’t say anything about anyone asking them to leave so that’s moot.

And no, I don’t believe at the time that Harry had enough money just in the bank to put down money on a house AND fund their security at the drop of a hat. Tyler most definitely had more and more access to those funds. And yes, Meghan was a woman with money but not enough to fund THAT security bill. You talk as if they just had cash laying around the house or could put everything on credit with a wave of hand. I bet half of Harry’s money is wrapped up in assets . You CAN be someone who has money in assets but be CASH poor. That sums up half of the British Nobility who have ‘money’ in the sense that they own this land and castles but have to rent it out to make ends meet.

So no, I don’t think the 4th or 5th in line at the time who probably never did his own taxes until he left, just had the money to whip to everything together and much less his wife who worked for her own money just has a few mill to toss around.

And seeing as I didnt and don’t see the UK has a safe place physically or mentally at the time for them, I understood why they were in a rush to leave. With the way that institution, media and family members work -in my eyes- no, it was no safer long term.

And it doesn’t matter what you think they did or didn’t do or how they did it. What is a fact is that when THEY needed help, Tyler Perry was willing to help and that I’m and at least one other is thankful that he would be willing to help them.

Them needing help, however little you want to make it seem. Is a fact,

Tyler Perry helping them, is a fact.

And I’m thankful.

Exactly in your eyes.

Radar Online reported that LA Police said Perry's address had been leaked to The Daily Beast by the Sussex team, when they were called over media being outside Perry's property.

I believe the LA police. I also believe the Toronto Police when they said they found no evidence of Meghan's home being broken into. I also believe NYC authorities who disputed the "car chase" story. I also believe RAVEC and Scotland Yard in there assessment of Harry's security needs (or lack there of).

Well, I disagree with you completely on the second half but I’m not getting into that because I wasn’t speaking about that. Thank you for telling me you don’t believe them about those incidents unprompted. Now, I know we don’t need to engage about that all because we have two completely different views and are unlikely to change them.

Now, thank you because I was able to sleuth and I’m not sure why you are trying to mis-represent the facts. With how you wondered your post, I thought the idea was that the Sussex’s leaked their address which caused all of the media to come out and harass them.

No, it says that they gave information of the address to the daily beast AFTER the location leak and the media flew drones and harassed them. By the time the Daily Beast supposedly got the story from them…their location was already known and they were talking about it was stressing them out.

I’m asking for information on the Sussex’s leaking Tyler Perry’s address that cause drones and etc to start being flown and reporters being spotted checking the place out. I thought that was the information you were telling me. That the Sussex’s an actually leaked Tyler’s address.

Them telling the media about harassment after the fact isn't what you said what had happened.

So, if you can provide me proof of the Sussex’s actually leaking where they were living and not a story about how the media has harassed them, I’d love to take a look at it. And I’m glad I actually read and got understanding of the mis-reporting on your head. Them telling the media how the harassment is affecting them after their location of being with Terry was leaked, is not them leaking Tyler Perry’s address.

I did a search of Radar Online and the story about the Sussexes leaking Tyler Perry's address is from December 2022.

Exactly in your eyes.

Yes, which I’ve said many times. That’s not new information. That’s why I said “I’m thankful that Tyler Perry was there to help them out.”

It’s always been my POV, it was others rushing to tell me or people who were also thankful to Tyler that were wrong or implying we couldn’t be thankful to Tyler because the Sussex’s weren’t in a bad enough spot for them personally.

But, my sentence always started with my eyes. Which is why I said “I”

I did a search of Radar Online and the story about the Sussexes leaking Tyler Perry's address is from December 2022.

Thank you! But I found it. Though, the story wasn’t about them leaking Tyler’s address. By the time they spoke to the Daily Beast, their address location was already known.

With the way the poster wrote their comment, it made it seem like they leaked Tyler’s address to the media at large, when in truth, a spokesperson spoke to the Daily Beast about how they felt about the media after the address was leaked.

I thought the article was going to have the LA police saying that the Sussex’s told the media at large, that they were staying at Tyler’s. Which was implied.

Also, as I mentioned previously, I am also dubious regarding some financial agreement between Charles and the Sussexes not being fulfilled because Harry refused to remove the name of a staffer from legal papers.

I agree. This is exactly the kind of grievance Harry would have mentioned in "Spare." Instead, there isn't any mention at all.

I am sorry but to say they couldn’t stand on their own two feet because when you are a multi millionaire you don’t have ready cash is insulting to people who need to manage from week to week.
It is also interesting that it was somebody they hardly knew that helped them. What about the wedding guests would none of them help them if things were so bad.
As for being better than family there is one common factor with all the family issues, on both sides.

I have my own opinion on the leak re them moving and who/ what was behind it but I will get into trouble if I voice them .
There is a great deal of underhand dealings going on with this article, and by the way I do not see the mainstream media picking up on it. Maybe there are more serious things going on in the world.

According to the Palace and the annual royal accounts, Harry and Meghan didn’t immediately stop receiving money from Charles. They were given a “substantial sum” to support themselves as they transitioned to non-working royals.

A senior Clarence House spokesperson said: "As we'll all remember in January 2020 when the duke and duchess announced that they were going to move away from the working royal family, the duke said that they would work towards becoming financially independent.

"The Prince of Wales allocated a substantial sum to support them with this transition.

"That funding ceased in the summer of last year. The couple are now financially independent."

Source

Not only were they given 6 months of financial support, they also had the money from Harry’s inheritance. That money should have been quite enough to support themselves in a comfortable lifestyle as they got themselves on their feet.

If Harry and Meghan don’t think the money they were given from Charles was enough, then that’s on them. They were the ones that decided to step back from the royal family. Before they made that decision, they should probably have taken the time to figure out how they were going to support their family and fund their lifestyle.

Last edited:
Well, it’s a good thing that no one said they can’t stand on their on two feet. As I said I’m glad they got help when they needed help. I did not say, they couldn’t stand on their own two feet. And being able to stand on your own two feet for any person, doesn’t mean you’re not impervious to needing help at times. So I am sorry you feel people were insulted but no one said what you typed. There was gratitude expressed for the help they were given though.

They needed help in the moment Tyler Perry helped them. I don’t care that Tyler Perry didn’t know them well, I am thankful he offered to help. I don’t really care about why they didn’t contact other wedding guest. I’m thankful they got help when they needed.

ITV covered Byline Times but the bigger media, especially in the UK don’t cover much about the Sussex’s when it’s positive towards them, pointing out harm done to them or possible harm or anything supporting their claims. Maybe a passing mention but they care to cover because that’s angle they want to show. Unless it’s something of the scale of the Netflix Doc or Spare. They aren’t quick to cover those types of stories. And why would they? They make their money of promoting anything negative about the Sussex’s. So, I shrug my shoulders, at least some can see.

And it’s not maybe, there are certainly more serious things going on in the world. Doesn’t mean people can’t walk and chew gum. Just like in the Byline release, there was the story about the Sussex’s but also stories about other things going on in the UK in the entire print and online addition of the paper. It because this a thread about the Sussex’s, they were the focus on that part of the paper. Trust though, Byline didn’t cover JUST the Sussex’s.

According to the Palace and the annual royal accounts, Harry and Meghan didn’t immediately stop receiving money from Charles. They were given a “substantial sum” to support themselves as they transitioned to non-working royals.

Not only were they given 6 months of financial support, they also had the money from Harry’s inheritance. That money should have been quite enough to support themselves in a comfortable lifestyle as they got themselves on their feet.

If Harry and Meghan don’t think the money they were given from Charles was enough, then that’s on them. They were the ones that decided to step back from the royal family. Before they made that decision, they should have taken the time to figure out how they were going to support their family and fund their lifestyle.
They appear to have thought the money from Charles would continue , they said on the prepared statement that they would not take money from the Sovereign grant but that was a small percentage of Harry’s income.

Well, it’s a good thing that no one said they can’t stand on their on two feet. As I said I’m glad they got help when they needed help. I did not say, they couldn’t stand on their own two feet. And being able to stand on your own two feet for any person, doesn’t mean you’re not impervious to needing help at times. So I am sorry you feel people were insulted but no one said what you typed. There was gratitude expressed for the help they were given though.

They needed help in the moment Tyler Perry helped them. I don’t care that Tyler Perry didn’t know them well, I am thankful he offered to help. I don’t really care about why they didn’t contact other wedding guest. I’m thankful they got help when they needed.

Part of what it comes down to me is that they did not actually NEED help. You’re saying they “needed” help. I don’t see it that way. People facing literal homelessness who lack financial means need help with a home.

They WANTED a certain extravagant lifestyle, in a certain location, at an exact moment in time. Which was ALL apparently non negotiable to them.

They either couldn’t or wouldn’t fund exactly what they WANTED.

To say multi- millionaires NEEDED the help of Tyler Perry is just not something I agree with. He offered them a lifestyle they thought they “had” to have. It was not something they needed though.

They also didn’t plan ahead and think things through before making major life decisions.

Last edited:
My understanding was they were going to be funded the entire transition year. I was under the impression that security was pulled without warning and that does take time to put another security detail into place. As for finances I am sure that money was in investments and not in a bank account. It is not always possible to sell or cash out investments without taking a loss but they were/are in a better position financially than the majority of people. I think the pulling of their security was the major issue.

My understanding was they were going to be funded the entire transition year. I was under the impression that security was pulled without warning and that does take time to put another security detail into place. As for finances I am sure that money was in investments and not in a bank account. It is not always possible to sell or cash out investments without taking a loss but they were/are in a better position financially than the majority of people. I think the pulling of their security was the major issue.

They never said they would fund them for a year. Also the security wasn’t pulled overnight, presumably they were informed sometime in the 2 month notice period. Maybe even at the start. Charles gave them private security contacts, presumably ones he had used himself for Camilla, and I think for a bit of time Kate, and obviously Harry didn’t like the prose which was huge.

Edit: they were told on the 20th off Feb that they would not have security. Still gave them a month. But really they were never going to keep it, it was a pipe dream. Host country wouldn’t pay and they probably couldn’t even get met officers to a green to permanent placement abroad. I actually at times feel that there wasn’t any thinking going on. Your security officers are not your family. They are paid to do a job and they wouldn’t have wanted to stay anyway as presumably have lives at home.

Last edited:
They did need help.

You don’t get to define if that help was a did or not because you are not them. You are not Tyler Perry.

We do know they NEEDED security and a place to stay as the boarders were closing because of COVID.

And Tyler helped them by taking care of that NEED and bringing there for them.

Just because you want to go to the extreme with the word need, compare it to people who are not them to dismiss them, their concerns and what they were going through. To be belittle them so you can brush them off, doesn’t mean anything. It doesn’t even matter if they rushed things or whatever.

They were in need. Superficial as it might’ve been to you or to any other person who has a person who has a desire to dismiss them.

They needed home and security at the time. Tyler Perry provided, Tyler Perry himself thought that they were in need. He felt that they were in as well. He was the one footing the bill.

Right now, you’re trying to throw others into my face as if I don’t know people in the world need help in various ways. I do know that.

But this thread isn’t about them. People can have comfortable lives but have periods were they are in need.

They needed help and protection. And even if they chose a smaller home, that would not take away the security bill NEEDED 24/7 months with what they had at the time.

So they were in need. You don’t get to determine others people’s needs unless you can produce for me, their account books and bank statements as the time that Tyler Perry helped them. And when they were need of help, he stepped up.

A need doesn’t have to be the extreme measures in which you want to place them under. I have a home, I have food, I electronics and etc. One day because of things that happened, I was out of money until my check hit.

So despite having a home and having food and having a working bathroom and not being on the streets. I needed $20 dollars from my mom to get a few bus passes.

So despite not truly needing assistance, I had a need in that moment.

Yes, Harry & Meghan were not completely in the same boat. Sure they could’ve found something. I’m not even focused on a house as much as I am on the bill for security. They could’ve been in a panic, being unprepared or no. Having a need doesn’t mean they need to meet a set of prerequisite to please you.

There was a moment in life where they needed help and it was a moment that Tyler stepped in to help.

As simple as that. Though, I will understand that you don’t agree and to that, I say okay. I hear you. And I don’t agree with you. That should be good enough to agree to disagree.

Thank you. They are better off than most people but doesn’t mean they just had money sitting around and ready to through at anything that comes up.

ITV covered Byline Times but the bigger media, especially in the UK don’t cover much about the Sussex’s when it’s positive towards them, pointing out harm done to them or possible harm or anything supporting their claims. Maybe a passing mention but they care to cover because that’s angle they want to show. Unless it’s something of the scale of the Netflix Doc or Spare. They aren’t quick to cover those types of stories. And why would they? They make their money of promoting anything negative about the Sussex’s. So, I shrug my shoulders, at least some can see.

And it’s not maybe, there are certainly more serious things going on in the world. Doesn’t mean people can’t walk and chew gum. Just like in the Byline release, there was the story about the Sussex’s but also stories about other things going on in the UK in the entire print and online addition of the paper. It because this a thread about the Sussex’s, they were the focus on that part of the paper. Trust though, Byline didn’t cover JUST the Sussex’s.
Post 693 They couldn’t stand on their own………apologies I added 2 feet.

They did need help.

You don’t get to define if that help was a did or not because you are not them. You are not Tyler Perry.

We do know they NEEDED security and a place to stay as the boarders were closing because of COVID.

And Tyler helped them by taking care of that NEED and bringing there for them.

Just because you want to go to the extreme with the word need, compare it to people who are not them to dismiss them, their concerns and what they were going through. To be belittle them so you can brush them off, doesn’t mean anything. It doesn’t even matter if they rushed things or whatever.

They were in need. Superficial as it might’ve been to you or to any other person who has a person who has a desire to dismiss them.

They needed home and security at the time. Tyler Perry provided, Tyler Perry himself thought that they were in need. He felt that they were in as well. He was the one footing the bill.

Right now, you’re trying to throw others into my face as if I don’t know people in the world need help in various ways. I do know that.

But this thread isn’t about them. People can have comfortable lives but have periods were they are in need.

They needed help and protection. And even if they chose a smaller home, that would not take away the security bill NEEDED 24/7 months with what they had at the time.

So they were in need. You don’t get to determine others people’s needs unless you can produce for me, their account books and bank statements as the time that Tyler Perry helped them. And when they were need of help, he stepped up.

A need doesn’t have to be the extreme measures in which you want to place them under. I have a home, I have food, I electronics and etc. One day because of things that happened, I was out of money until my check hit.

So despite having a home and having food and having a working bathroom and not being on the streets. I needed $20 dollars from my mom to get a few bus passes.

So despite not truly needing assistance, I had a need in that moment.

Yes, Harry & Meghan were not completely in the same boat. Sure they could’ve found something. I’m not even focused on a house as much as I am on the bill for security. They could’ve been in a panic, being unprepared or no. Having a need doesn’t mean they need to meet a set of prerequisite to please you.

There was a moment in life where they needed help and it was a moment that Tyler stepped in to help.

As simple as that. Though, I will understand that you don’t agree and to that, I say okay. I hear you. And I don’t agree with you. That should be good enough to agree to disagree.

I do agree with you totally. You've articulated most points better than I could.

https://www.hellomagazine.com/royal...odcast-whats-next-prince-harry-meghan-markle/

A Hello! Podcast talking about the Sussex's. Only mentioning it because they spoke to people who have actually met/spoken with/hung out with the Sussex's.

Emily Nash: There isn't much here I have to comment on. They talked about the year, Sussex's appearances and etc.

Isabelle Casey: She said she got to cover them at the friends and family. Talking to Harry was nice and she had to tell herself to remember to actually remember what he said to her. Said the two of them loved in love and you could feel it. Also said that Harry visibly looked brighter and happier, there was just a difference when Meghan arrived in him and I guess, he was just super happy to have her their with them and you could feel the love.

Mayor of Dusseldorf, Dr Stephan Keller,: He said he was extremely happy to have IG in Germany. He was also happy to hear from the teams that when they touched down, they felt the love from Düsseldorf, embracing this years slogan, "A Home for Respect." Said that the cake he brought Harry came from a local bakery. Said he was really impressed with Harry and can see how much respect and love he has not only for the vets but how the vets felt about Harry. They love him. Said that IG had a very positive impact in the country/city and he hopes to attend the Winter Games in Canada in 2025.

David Wisemen: He said that he went to school with Harry but he was a few classes behind. Also said he went out of his way to act cool around about him so he didn't seem like he was fan-boying over the Princes. His first real meeting/interacting with Harry was during the Walking with the Wounded. He had a friend who did the walk and told him about while he was in recovery for his injury that took him out of the Military. His relationship with Harry really developed during his recovery from his injury. Said Harry had that connections for sports recovery way before Invictus. Said everyone was really looking forward to Dusseldorf. Said seeing the countries he brought in walk across the stage at the opening ceremony was really special to him. Said that they're looking to see what countries would join and that talks are happening with Mexico and Kenya, they came and observed the games. Thinks Heart of Invictus was a remarkable series and encourages people to watch for the human stories of six people who are on their way to the games, why they're there and etc. The visit to the Warrior Games was a last minute addition and the morning after, Harry said the games were amazing and they needed to make it bigger. He had the vision for the games, the park, the closing concert, being on the BBC. He said that Harry has been the visionary and the driving force and that anyone who claims Harry doesn't have much involvement don't know what they're talking about because he's always see the vision and has always been active and given his all. Said that you can see Harry relax when he's around vets and how much it calms him. Said Harry went slightly rouge when he talked about the games and he said we're gonna have it next year but they managed to make it happen some how. Said he had a blast at the wedding and said he sometimes forget how big they are because he knows them. He didn't realize how big the wedding was, his wife had to remind him of that and make him get up and go because he was being super relaxed on the wedding day. He sat near Elton John and had a fun interaction with him. Was not the last one to leave the dance floor. Said he's never seen Harry so relaxed and happy as he does when he see's him with his family in Cali. And left off with an antidote. It was the first time Meghan spoke as the Duchess of Sussex (he believes). Megs team asked for a last minute request. Meghan got the first draft and her co-host had the second draft. He said it was his fault and they both were on stage talking about the script and there was a fluff of the lines in front of everyone. He said he was sitting next to Harry, head in hand, cringing. Said he kept apologizing to Harry and Harry told him not to worry about it. And after a bit of back and forth, Meghan jumped in and said honestly, don't worry about it. She was so kind and she wasn't going to slay him. Said it's relaxing being around them.

Back
Top Bottom