The Duke and Duchess of Sussex and Family, News and Events 9: August 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The case has not ended yet, just adjusted under Justice Fancourt’s instructions. Best not to jump to too many conclusions about this one too early.

Not sure where to put this at all? The BBCIPlayer has just made available the entire series of SUITS available for 1 year. I have just started watching Series 1. I am enjoying this so much. Meghan, as Rachel ZANE, is super in the series along with all the other cast-members. I think she would have gone on to more interesting parts as an Actress like many others have done after the series ended. Such a shame we won't see that now. I think acting was her real passion.

He might get a few "wins" here and there, but the losses are going to increase, especially if he doesn't understand or care about procedures, doesn't listen to good advice, lacks the respect to turn up when directed to (that's happened at least once) and thinks he can waste the court's time to settle personal scores against Murdoch, Morgan etc. Also at some point (if not already) the costs are going to be a serious issue; Hugh Grant settled his case for that reason. I also think PH should also familiarise himself with the term "vexatious litigant" because he could end up on that path if he's not careful.

As Ghost says, it's that playground mentality, rather than that of a mature and responsible person who is nearly 40.

As for Suits, I was disappointed with the BBC for wasting licence payers' money on it, but I am glad to hear that at least one person is enjoying it. ;)

I do believe he has genuine grievances , he is determined not to allow out off court settlement, he appears to view that as the culprits getting away with things. Probably why he commented on others making ‘secret deals’ as he saw it. He wants people named and shamed, I do sympathise with all of that but he really needs to think carefully about what he is doing, all this pressure cannot be good for anybody. Never mind the finances, I also hope he is making these choices for himself and not other people encouraging him.
Also when he does appear as a witness that he has his ducks in a row and provides facts not thoughts or opinions.

I started watching Suits when Meghan came on the royal watching scene. I got bored pretty quickly, before the end of the first season, same same like so many mediocre series.
The ones who impressed me (characters, I mean) were the ones of Gina Torres and Rick Hoffman. If not for them, it could have been any other legal series, and I’ve seen so many better than this one.

At this point I think his lawyers are taking him for a ride. I’m not saying he doesn’t have cause for his anger, but a court of law is a matter of principle and evidence not just your feelings. The press is aberrant, we all know this, which is all the more reason to not engage in pay for play with them.

Edit to add example of pay for play as a way to avoid being speculative.

We all know this is factually incorrect. It’s not Charles’s decision to pull security. Furthermore, if security is automatic why would anyone be able to remove it? This is meant to confuse the people who are not aware or want to pay attention. Let’s be disciplined and principled if you really wish to make a stand.

Last edited:
Not sure where to put this at all? The BBCIPlayer has just made available the entire series of SUITS available for 1 year. I have just started watching Series 1. I am enjoying this so much. Meghan, as Rachel ZANE, is super in the series along with all the other cast-members. I think she would have gone on to more interesting parts as an Actress like many others have done after the series ended. Such a shame we won't see that now. I think acting was her real passion.
I have been watching Suits, and think it was great. And I agree with you, I think Megan's acting was her real passion too.

I did watch Suits when it first aired, and enjoyed it. I thought Meghan did a good job as Rachel Zane. Its just some of her off-screen antics in the context of the BRF that I have perhaps not been supportive of.

Back
Top Bottom