The Duke and Duchess of Castro and Family 3: Dec. 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't really know the value of this Institute... but if course it is not Zurich Polytechnical school nor Yale or Harvard law school. And inside the design and fashion field... it is not Saint Martin...

Furthermore it is very respectful to do studies inside your field if interest.
What I don't understand is why both young ladies tried to put the level very high buy talking about Harvard and blah and blah. Everyone on this world did not attend Harvard.. and there is no shame.
Furthermore congratulations to both. They are young, beautiful and very rich, so they can do as per their dreams and be happy.

I don't really know the value of this Institute... but if course it is not Zurich Polytechnical school nor Yale or Harvard law school. And inside the design and fashion field... it is not Saint Martin...

Furthermore it is very respectful to do studies inside your field if interest.
What I don't understand is why both young ladies tried to put the level very high buy talking about Harvard and blah and blah. Everyone on this world did not attend Harvard.. and there is no shame.
Furthermore congratulations to both. They are young, beautiful and very rich, so they can do as per their dreams and be happy.

Actually, Marangoni is one of the best Fashion Institute in Italy. If you don't know it, you don't know much about fashion.

Actually, Marangoni is one of the best Fashion Institute in Italy. If you don't know it, you don't know much about fashion.
Probably i don't. I know Saint Martin's and none else.
But they said that they studied in Paris not in Italy.
And the announcement says in Paris in the 8th dept.
Is it a branch? Or a quick cursus?

Last edited:
Probably i don't. I know Saint Martin's and none else.
But they said that they studied in Paris not in Italy.
And the announcement says in Paris in the 8th dept.
Is it a branch? Or a quick cursus?

On the school's website (linked in the previous post), you can specifically search for the courses they offer on each of their campuses, including the Paris one.

On the school's website (linked in the previous post), you can specifically search for the courses they offer on each of their campuses, including the Paris one.
Thanks. They seem have taken the one year cursus.
Bravo to them. It is their choice they should follow it.
But it is not Harvard. And i don't understand why so much fuss about Harvard. Everyone didn't go to Harvard and this is perfectly fine.

No its not Harvard. Doesn't mean they haven't taken courses at Harvard. Maria Carolina has said to have taken some.

Perhaps because 'fashion school' adds to 'they are just air head socialites' for living the same life the royal men live. Commenting they actually have the level to even take courses at Harvard shows another side.

Fashionmodels and eating disorder go hand in hand, I can understand that he was worried. Perhaps they have shown that they are not susceptible to pressure about weight and size. They seem selfconfident girls.

Princess Maria Chiara and Princess Maria Carolina attended the Christian Dior Womenswear Spring/Summer 2024 show yesterday, September 26, this time as guests ?

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

Princess Maria Chiara and Princess Maria Carolina attended "Le Défilé L'Oréal Paris - Walk Your Worth" show as part of Paris Fashion Week on October 1:

The first time we've seen both daughters in orders, I think? (No attendance at Prince Christian's birthday ball, unless I missed them.)

The Duke of Castro recently attended the launch of the book "Au cas où je mourrais" (In case I die) by Eve Ruggieri in Paris:

** Pic ** pdv article **

The Duke of Castro, Princess Maria Chiara and Princess Maria Carolina attended the French L1 soccer match between Paris Saint-Germain (PSG) and AS Monaco in Paris on November 24.

** Pic ** parismatch gallery **

The Duchess of Castro, Princess Maria Chiara and Princess Maria Carolina attended the Yanina Couture Haute Couture Spring/Summer 2024 show as part of Paris Fashion Week today, January 23:

** Pic **

And afterwards they attended the Giorgio Armani Privé Haute Couture Spring/Summer 2024 show:

** Pic **

Last edited:
Princess Maria Chiara and Princess Maria Carolina enjoyed posing for the photographers prior the Elie Saab Haute Couture Spring/Summer 2024 show in Paris today, January 24:

Princess Maria Chiara and Princess Maria Carolina attended the Theunissen Womenswear Fall/Winter 2024-2025 show as part of Paris Fashion Week today, February 29:

Princesses Maria Carolina and Maria Chiara attended the Pierre Cardin Womenswear Fall/Winter 2024-2025 show as part of Paris Fashion Week on March 4:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Princesses Maria Carolina and Maria Chiara attended the Pierre Cardin Womenswear Fall/Winter 2024-2025 show as part of Paris Fashion Week on March 4:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **
Here are a few more photos of Princesses Maria Carolina and Maria Chiara de Bourbon at Paris Fashion Week.
PPE Agency

Is this big chocolate egg on the table an Italian tradition? I see it a lot here in Sao Paulo too.
Less is more doesn't seem to be the Duchess philosophy on interior decoration either ;).

Princesses Maria Carolina and Maria Chiara recently attended an exhibition of photographs by Robert Mapplethorpe in Paris:

** Pic ** pdv article **

Princess Maria Carolina was named Honorary Member of the Association of Cultural Conferences Maria Christina of Savoy:

:previous:
More photos and video:

Is this big chocolate egg on the table an Italian tradition? I see it a lot here in Sao Paulo too.
I see your post only now, but yes, chocolate Easter eggs are an Italian tradition; usyallt they contain a little surprise (or even more chocolate :D).
BTW, great shoot of Mrs Crociani biting her egg.

Back
Top Bottom