The Countess of Wessex's Fashion and Style, Part 10: April 2019 - November 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: I agree! Between the color of her dress and Sophie's beautiful smile what's not to love.

The Countess of Wessex in South Sudan today, March 5:

** Full view **

Last edited:
Lovely the dress is really very nicely chosen gosh it must be hot !!!!

The Countess of Wessex met senior officers in South Sudan today, March 6, wearing another nice dress:

** Full view **

And she wore a casual combination when departing South Sudan later today:

** Full view **

Last edited:
Absolutely fabulous! I really love everything about this look and Sophie wears it well. :flowers:

Not a fan of the bodice but I love the skirt!

LaRae

Really stunning just such a hard colour to wear she looks beautiful

she looks great! fab look for the Countess.

I thought Sophie looked lovely today. I liked the ‘streak’ of navy blue in the skirt section and the hat is very flattering.

The Countess looks stunning and a really lovely colour too.

The dress is great. She looks elegant, glad she wore it again :flowers:

Not a huge fan of the hat but I don't mind it. Definitely better then the saucer she wore to Ascot with it.

I didn't care for Sophie's dress when I first saw it but I couldn't see the navy inset in the skirt. Seeing the full look, I like it. It looks better today than the Ascot look. I think it is the hat that makes the difference.

Yes, absolutely fabulous is Sophie in the white dress with a shadow of a cape or flag on the skirt.
Like all the other royal ladies' hats Sophie's was a perfect choice for her.

Isn’t amazing how the hat made the difference? I would also venture to say she has on a better bra

I love the outfit on the cover of the supplement ... the red dress snap is older but still ok .. she will do all she can not to let HM down... wonderful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom