Sheikh Mohammed's Children picture thread 2: January 2010 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheikha went to Paris together with Nasser I think. Seems like both royal families are there now.
About the pictures... I suppose that the reason we don´t see as many pics as before is really simple. Sheikha spents most of her time in Bahrain with Nassers sisters. They don´t seem to take that many photos. Maryam instead seems to like taking pics alot and most of the pics we see from Sheikha were taken when she was together with her sister.(there are also a few where you can see her whole face)
So i guess it´s about how much the people she is with like taking pics and a little bit that she maybe wants more privacy or just doesn´t like that everyone knows her face.

Sheikha wrote on twitter that she already left Paris again....don´t know where she is now...

yes there are pics of sheikha but none clear of her face...that's wut i was wondering...u kno how some women don't want to be photographed after marriage but maybe some don't want to be photographed after they have children...cuz none of her after baby pics show her face...

So Moh is definitely NOT attending the british wedding! Maryam wrote on her twitter: Welcome Dad to Paris. :) Don't think Haya is attending alone.

So Moh is definitely NOT attending the british wedding! Maryam wrote on her twitter: Welcome Dad to Paris. :) Don't think Haya is attending alone.

Hmmm, i thought he would attempt.... oh well.. :bang:

Hmmm, i thought he would attempt.... oh well.. :bang:

haha me too. As the queen seems to have a really good connection to moh and haya. I really wonder why not. Since the a few ppl from the gulf aren't attending there should be a place free :D

most animals if not all will swim if they have to!!! you know for survival but not for fun :)

He seems to put on weight...
btw..nice shorts..LOL:ROFLMAO:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you!From early childhood we can see that he was very dreamy

A new picture of Sheikh Hamdan arriving in London on June 3, 2011. Its the same suit he wore to the Epsom Derby that day, so I think he went straight to the races from the airport. The thing that gives off its an airport, you can see the plane in the background.

ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing

I love this pic... he looks like an agent in a big movie or something... really nice shot :wub:

http://www.sheikhmohammed.co.ae/Sta...s/TempSheikhNews/2011/June/07-06/02/Big-1.jpg
http://www.sheikhmohammed.co.ae/Sta.../TempSheikhNews/2011/June/07-06/02/Full-4.jpg
Sh. Maryam the 1st graduation. Very nice girl. I think similar to Sh. Mahra.
Oh, and I think she was, confused with Sh. Maryam the 2st those people who wrote that previously she had studied at university.
(Incidentally, I think on the photos Sh. Mo does not look like a proud father.:ermm: He always seems prouder of Sh. Hind childrens successes. I think.:whistling:)

http://www.sheikhmohammed.co.ae/Sta...s/TempSheikhNews/2011/June/07-06/02/Big-1.jpg
http://www.sheikhmohammed.co.ae/Sta.../TempSheikhNews/2011/June/07-06/02/Full-4.jpg
Sh. Maryam the 1st graduation. Very nice girl. I think similar to Sh. Mahra.
Oh, and I think she was, confused with Sh. Maryam the 2st those people who wrote that previously she had studied at university.
(Incidentally, I think on the photos Sh. Mo does not look like a proud father.:ermm: He always seems prouder of Sh. Hind childrens successes. I think.:whistling:)
Yeah, i think the same. Even if his other children are way better, very educated & down to earth & not spoiled.
Congratulations to Maryam, she looked nice.

From Graduation
Sheikha Maryam MRM & Sheikh Hamdan | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

It seems to me that Hamdan is the most tolerant of Mo´s children, especially of Hind´s.. I mean he is also friendly to his siblings from other women who seem to be not as much respected from the others... he seems proud and very warm towards Maryam in the pic and there are also pictures of him with Mahra where he hugs her...for me that makes him very sweet :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom