Sheikh Mohammed's Children picture thread 2: January 2010 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for postin the pics deniz...i think she looks prettier in a traditional dress

Hello everybody !
Have you seen Fazza's new pictures about hunting ?! If , so what do you think ?!

Hello everybody !
Have you seen Fazza's new pictures about hunting ?! If , so what do you think ?!

Yes i have seen them... well the pictures look good..but Hamdan seems kind of skinny. Plus the picture with him holding a that bird is kind of scary... just saying! :whistling:

I like this guy...he does not mind being dirty und wet :)

ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing

Hello everybody !

Yes, saw the pics. These guys are having lot of fun! I wanna go with next time :ROFLMAO: But the discussion of Hamdan getting skinner and skinner...we already have that all the time. So, next time I will invite him for dinner!

Last edited by a moderator:
lol..i think that the guy in the pic is Hamdan.. how is he there?! :ohmy:

I think Hamdan's new "mature" look is not that charming ! His face became very small that we can only notice his nose instead of noticing his WONDERFUL eyes ! his skin is getting damaged more and more :( ! Also i don't like his new haircut , it doesn't go with his ears at all !
Is he having braces on his lower teeth ?!
I like the relationship he has with his father , they look so close :)
By the way I have a new crush loool I like Mohammed bin hamad al Thani the world cup chairman Oh la la ...! but i don't think i can talk about him in here ! l

lina..it is normal for Hamdan to change. Don't forget that he is getting older.. He can't be the same..

Ok,he is getting older but he' s still only 28!:lol: I agree with Lina, now he does't look good. Perhaps due too much stresses of the job so thin. Sure it is not easy for him. But the fact that in the past was much handsome.(Yes Mohammed al Thani is handsome but his brother Sh. Jassim is much better.:flowers:)

He's only 28 ! he stills so so so young ... Beckham is 36 , 3 kids and stills look stunning !
Plus Fazza3 doesn't do anything stressful , being a crown prince is not that hard for him , cause he's not the one who works on projects or so , he has his people working for him in every single field :) ! he's just enjoying his time ( skydiving , horse riding , writing poems, traveling around the world and partying ) ! What i can't understand is that he has all the means to be the awesomest handsomest hottest person on earth but he doesn't take care of himself at all :( actually it bothers me cause i don't want him to lose his shine , i like him so much ... :) I've seen him many times , and lately i was SHOCKED ... !
Aisha Yes Jassim is handsome but he has no charisma , when he talks he's just annoying , he's not appealing at all , while Mohammed gives off a certain charm and classy with a 4 years kid smile , Aaaaaaah put me in a grave ..!
Peace

i know he is young but what i like about him is that he looks like normal people..

I'm totally shocked how much Fazza changed. No matter if his job is stressfull or not: He needs to take more care about himself. If you remember how he looked before or at the very beginning of being a crown prince: he looked healthy and was a really pretty boy and if you look now: He just looks sick in my eyes. I really hope he's okay. What always suprises me is the fact that Maktoum, Majid and Ahmed look so much older and more mature than Fazza and Rashid do even though they are older.

it's a bit off-topic but does anybody knows where majid got those black-gold riding boots??? I NEED them lol I'm actually pretty jealous.

I told you these sandals give him 3-4cms :) HA HA HA HA ! Yeah it does , definitely !
I like this color on him :)

I told you these sandals give him 3-4cms :) HA HA HA HA ! Yeah it does , definitely !
I like this color on him :)
Lina you that have seen him how tall u think he is without those sandals? :)

OMG...current pics of Maryam (1)
Yfrog Photo : yfrog.com/h4z1qncj - Shared by Maitha_MRM (girl to the right of the sheikh)
http://yfrog.com/h4md5xej
these pics were posted on twitter by both Latifa(1) and Maitha...n at one point Maitha even tweeted in response to someone else: Maitha_MRM Maitha Al Maktoum: Yes & 3 latifa's :D
so i kno i'm totally speculating but does this mean she's referring to her dad having 2 maryams and 3 latifas...so far we kno of 2 latifas...but 3?
here's the link to maitha's twitter: Twitter

Last edited:
Lina you that have seen him how tall u think he is without those sandals? :)

we have discussed that issue a lot in previous posts :ermm: so, I think we all know how tall...or small...hihi...he is :ROFLMAO:

Is She the one who's half lebanese? Actually i find her VERY PRETTY!:flowers:

we have discussed that issue a lot in previous posts :ermm: so, I think we all know how tall...or small...hihi...he is :ROFLMAO:
sure.. i wanted to hear from Lina's POV since she's seen him lots of times...;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Is She the one who's half lebanese? Actually i find her VERY PRETTY!:flowers:

i'm not sure...but i think she's Latifa1's full sister....again...with so many kids...this whole family is jus a BIG'ol confusing mess :bang::bang::bang:

Hamdan is 1m76 almost 5'9" , but he's so thin that's why he looks short ! and especially when he wears casual cloths , last time in that yacht party he was in checked shirt, tattered jeans & barefoot, so hot and stylish but still skinny :( :(
BTW i'm talking to Sh.Sheikha everyday on twitter DMs she's a very nice and sweet girl ! like her so much :)
hummm what else?! Yeah Sh.Moe has no Lebanese wife , he has a Moroccan wife she's his first wife and first love but she's not a princess so following the protocols he couldn't make her as an official wife :) she's Maitha , Shamsa , Latifa1 , Maryam1 , Manal , Mayed and Masour's mum , i guess you guys already know that !
Happy women's day all , Xoxo

wow...Lina...u really kno ur stuff...but no we didn't know that...but does he really have 3 latifas, we only of 2...

Hamdan is 1m76 almost 5'9"
BTW i'm talking to Sh.Sheikha everyday on twitter DMs she's a very nice and sweet girl ! like her so much :)

To be honest, I do not think Fazza is 1,76m tall. I am 1,67m and when I stand next to him he is maxiumum 5cm taller, so 1,73 MAXIUMUM!!!

You talk to whom? Sh. Sheikha???

To be honest, I do not think Fazza is 1,76m tall. I am 1,67m and when I stand next to him he is maxiumum 5cm taller, so 1,73 MAXIUMUM!!!

You talk to whom? Sh. Sheikha???

Well he said his 1m76 , so couldn't agree more :D
Yes Sh. SHEIKHA , sheema's mom and Nasser's wife , SO SWEET GIRL :)

Well he said his 1m76 , so couldn't agree more :D

he would never say his real height...as he is so small...
but I thought that you stood next to him...and I am sure you know yout height...so you can estimate, no??? :ermm:

wow, did not know that sheikhas have so much time to chat!?!?! :ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom