Royal Family of Serbia Current Events 3: Aug 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Marengo

Administrator
Site Team
City
São Paulo
Country
Brazil
180px-Coat_of_arms_of_the_Karadjordjevic_dynasty_.png

Arms of the Karadjordjevic Family

Welcome to the Royal Family of Serbia Current Events, Part 3

Commencing August 4th, 2023

The previous thread can be found here

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

· Only pictures that you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles, so no more than 20% of an article
text should be posted, along with the link to the original article.
· We expect our members to treat each other, and the royals and persons in these threads, with respect.
· The Report Post button is for reporting inappropriate content in a post if no moderators or administrators are online.
· Threads should remain on topic. Posts which are irrelevant or disruptive
will be deleted or moved by one of the moderators.

Prince Dimitri oattended the Casita Maria Fiesta! 2023 in New York City yesterday, October 10:

** Pic **

Prince Dimitri attended the Noel Shoe Museum Gala 2023 at The Metropolitan Club in New York City on October 26:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Prince Dimitri attended the French Heritage Society's 2023 Fall Gala at The University Club in New York City on November 16:

** Pic **

Princess Katarina attended the launch event for new shopping app "Grozeo" in London yesterday, January 30:

** Pic **

Princess Katarina attended the Ballet Icons Gala 2024 at The London Coliseum on March 17:

** Pic **

Crown Prince Alexander and Hereditary Prince Philip attended a commemoration for the Anzac Remembrance Day at the Commonwealth War Cemetery in Belgrade today, April 25:

I believe that relations have thawed to such an extent that the Crown Prince has already designated part of the Royal Palace as a permanent home for his sons and their families . I read the official statement on the Royal Musings website .

I believe that relations have thawed to such an extent that the Crown Prince has already designated part of the Royal Palace as a permanent home for his sons and their families . I read the official statement on the Royal Musings website .
I missed that news as I was travelling:

royalmusings shared both the initial announcement and Philip's response to that:
Announcement: Crown Prince Alexander's sons to live on Royal Compound
Response: Hereditary Prince Philip's response to official announcement

Philip's response highlights that it was their childhood home that has now been made available for him, his brothers and their immediate families. In practice, I suppose that Philip might start living there, while there will be guest accommodations for his brothers who live elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom