Royal Family of Serbia current events 2: February 2005 - Aug 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a wonderful time for all there, Thank You Eva for the link. I have always like the Crown Prince Couple for they seem so sincere in what they do.

I agree with you SnowBirds, as I too think they work so hard, and are quite sincere. I think the Crown Prince is a hard working man, who wants nothing more than happiness and love in the country he cares for so deeply. Although Serbia would likely vote against the restoration of the monarchy, as I personally feel the lies and not so nice things made up, will forever haunt this family, and the hard work of the Crown Prince specifically might be in vein. My hope is that the people will be more warm over time, and be open to Hereditary Crown Prince Petar becoming head of the family in the future to continue the work his father has done.

I agree with you SnowBirds, as I too think they work so hard, and are quite sincere. I think the Crown Prince is a hard working man, who wants nothing more than happiness and love in the country he cares for so deeply. Although Serbia would likely vote against the restoration of the monarchy, as I personally feel the lies and not so nice things made up, will forever haunt this family, and the hard work of the Crown Prince specifically might be in vein. My hope is that the people will be more warm over time, and be open to Hereditary Crown Prince Petar becoming head of the family in the future to continue the work his father has done.

Why Serbia would vote against the restoration of the monarchy?
The Royal Family appears that does a good job.

Why Serbia would vote against the restoration of the monarchy?

The Royal Family appears that does a good job.

I am not necessarily saying that Serbs would vote against a restoration. What I was dating is -despite the Crown Princes hard work, the idea of a restoration is not hugely supported due to the lies and horrible things that were spread about the Crown Princes father HM King Peter II. HM was accused to many horrible things, and it has been hard to reverse a lot of them. It is for this reason that I ask this!

It's good to see Hereditary Prince Peter taking part in this event as well. I hope that will continue into the new year, for the cause of the monarchy itself, and to bond more with the country and its people in a positive way.

Me too. It's nice to see the princes take part in these events when they can.

I agree me too. If the new generation did not show interest any hope for restoration of the monarchy in any country has disappeared.

Found the following on the Crown Princes Facebook page. Unfortunately, there is no way for me to link, or copy and paste, so I went ahead and screen shot it. I hope this is okay! ImageUploadedByThe Royals Community1452463487.825183.jpgImageUploadedByThe Royals Community1452463503.528106.jpgImageUploadedByThe Royals Community1452463520.959806.jpg

CROWN PRINCE AND CROWN PRINCESS WILL BE IN WASHINGTON FOR THE NATIONAL PRAYER BREAKFAST

royalfamily.org

CROWN PRINCE ALEXANDER ATTENDS CENTENARY OF BATTLE OF MOJKOVAC

royalfamily.org

CROWN PRINCE ALEXANDER ATTENDS SWIMMING FOR THE HOLY CROSS IN ZEMUN

royalfamily.org

CROWN PRINCE AND CROWN PRINCESS VISIT POZAREVAC

CROWN PRINCESS KATHERINE APPEALS TO WOMEN IN SERBIA TO TAKE CARE OF THEIR HEALTH

royalfamily.org

Last edited by a moderator:
CROWN PRINCESS KATHERINE GRATEFUL FOR DR ELAYNE LAYCOCK CONTINUED HUMANITARIAN SUPPORT

royalfamily.org

ANTHOLOGY OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SPIRITUAL MUSIC OF ORTHODOX EAST” BY DIVNA LJUBOJEVIC LAUNCHES AT WHITE PALACE

royalfamily.org

KINGDOM OF SERBIA ASSOCIATION RECEPTION AT WHITE PALACE.

royalfamily.org

CROWN PRINCE ALEXANDER RECEIVES DELEGATION OF FRENCH NATIONAL ASSEMBLY COMMITTEE ON EUROPEAN AFFAIRS

royalfamily.org

HRH CROWN PRINCESS KATHERINE’S INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY MESSAGE

royalfamily.org

IVAN IVANOVIĆ SUPPORTED THE CROWN PRINCE AND CROWN PRINCESS DURING THEIR HUMANITARIAN MISSION IN NOVI SAD

royalfamily.org

The sons of Prince Alexander ever appear?

The sons of Prince Alexander ever appear?

Not recently, but when I remembered Peter did attend back in January and last year december some events

CROWN PRINCE AND CROWN PRINCESS AT 60TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE INSTITUTE FOR SPORT AND SPORT MEDICINE

royalfamily.org

CROWN PRINCESS KATHERINE VISITS SAFE HOUSE IN BELGRADE

royalfamily.org

CROWN PRINCESS KATHERINE DELIVERS VALUABLE DONATION TO UNIVERSITY CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL AND CENTRE FOR PROTECTION OF INFANTS, CHILDREN AND YOUTH

Crown Princess Katherine delivers valuable donation to University Children’s Hospital and Centre for Protection of Infants, Children and Youth | The Royal Family of Serbia

Princess Helene attended the 'Sechez Les Petites Larmes' Auction Gala to benefit Immunohematology Service of Andre Barruchel From Robert Debre Hospital Hosted by the Foundation Regine Sixt in Paris on March 16:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

The Queen of Serbian spas, Vrnjacka Banja, today was the place where the Kingdom of Serbia Association whose patron is Crown Prince Alexander held its first congress and an Academy for the 75 Anniversary of His Majesty King Peter II coming of age. The Kingdom of Serbia Association adopted a Declaration for restitution of Parliamentary Monarchy and amending of the Constitution suggested by former Speaker of the House Mr Predrag Markovic.
First Congress of Kingdom of Serbia Association and Academy “March 27 – 75 Years After” | The Royal Family of Serbia

The Finance Ministry rejected the appeal of family Karadjordjevic on first-degree solution Agencies for restitution in connection with restoring the White Palace, they find out News.

Agency for restitution, earlier, 21. January is misplaced as demand declined the King's heir to obtain back court complex on Dedinje, because he is exempt from returning as a historic monument.

The legal representatives of the Karadjordjevic dynasty, now remains to initiate administrative proceedings before the Tribunal, and if the decision is negative for them, to turn to the European Court of human rights in Strasbourg.

According to Naslednci, Zoran Živanović, lawyer Crown Prince Aleksandar Karadjordjevic, have not yet been officially notified of the resolution of the Ministry of finance.

– If that solution be verified first-instance decisions of the Agency for restitution, we will file proceedings before the Upravim Court. Convenient to the proceedings before the administrative authorities is complete as soon as possible and to get a chance to have some explaining his request in open court – Zivanovic.

He explains that the family doesn't slow the fact to the court complex named the cultural good of particular importance, since the move, he says, and made just to White Castle would not be returned. They slow the legal interpretation that the cultural good can be private.

– The law is possible put a court complex in status of private property with special regime to dispose of. This means that technically it is private property, but that it cannot alienate, or out of the country. Regulations stipulate that the status of special law offices. We expected to first be passed such a law, and only after that to decide on the request for restitution, and not the other way around – explains Zivanovic.
КАÐ*АЂОÐ*ЂЕВИЋИ ОСТАЈУ БЕЗ ДВОÐ*А: Министарство финансија одбило њихове жалбе | КОСМОПОЛ

Prince Dimitri attended "Amazon & Lionsgate with The Cinema Society Host the After Party for 'Cafe Society'" in New York City on July 13:

** Pic **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom