Royal Couples loving looks and gestures

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the pictures of prince Constantijn and princess Laurentien they are great !!

Amilia said:
And Phillip & Mathilde !:)
Yeah, you have totaly rigth on that one! And BTW when is Mathildes due date?

Last edited:
Lady Jean said:
Does anyone have the photo of Charles and Diana c. 1981, outside Highgrove, when they were hugging each other? I have never seen it.
I have never seen it to, so I ask to: Have anyone that picture?

LaMinka said:
Yeah, you have totaly rigth on that one! And BTW when is Mathildes due date?

Any day now. Well, she's due in October. I'm not sure if she's due in the middle of October, or if that's just something I've led myself to believe.:D But Elisabeth was due in November but born in October, and Gabriel was due in September but born in August. That's why this baby might be born in September. Of course there are not many days left in September, but you never know.;) I'll guess we'll just have to wait and see. But luckily we won't have to wait much longer, no matter if the baby is born earlier or on the due-date. Of course if the baby is born past the due-date, we'll still have to wait a while longer.:D

Mette2 said:
Any day now. Well, she's due in October. I'm not sure if she's due in the middle of October, or if that's just something I've led myself to believe.:D But Elisabeth was due in November but born in October, and Gabriel was due in September but born in August. That's why this baby might be born in September. Of course there are not many days left in September, but you never know.;) I'll guess we'll just have to wait and see. But luckily we won't have to wait much longer, no matter if the baby is born earlier or on the due-date. Of course if the baby is born past the due-date, we'll still have to wait a while longer.:D
Thanks Mette. Gosh it have been a really baby boom this year!!

LaMinka said:
Thanks Mette. Gosh it have been a really baby boom this year!!

You're welcome LaMinka.:) Yes, it certainly has, and that's so wonderful.:)

Little_star said:
"what i see in frederick and mary is like teenage puppy love. lovey dovey and things like that."

I completely agree, it's all so showy and in your face. at times it seems incredibly inappropriate and immature.
Interesting. Do you think it is innappropiate to do that in general, or just them?

loved the pictures of mm and haakon thanks for posting them.

I love this pic from Haakon and MM's wedding

click for a larger photo

Thanks LaMinka!

The pics are great and shows how much in love Mette-Marit and Haakon are. Haakon seems to really care about his wife, always helping her down stairs and he looks at her like she is the only woman in the world.
If only all men could be like that!:) :)

Last edited:
I think this is a difficult topic for the discussion of the British royals who I'm afriad due to their upbringing are quiet against public displays of affection. Which is why I will always remember the gesture of Prince Edward's at his wedding. As soon as he made eye contact with Sophie coming up the aisle, he winked. It was something caught on camera that remains within between the couple. And in many ways is more intimate than the balcony kisses of previous royal weddings.

awww....those are adorable. Felipe and Letizia are my favorite royal couple.

Josefine said:
i would like too see more photos of the kings and queens
Yeah! Are it more of the King and Queen of Sweden? I think its some of Harald and Sonja somewhere, I try to fiend them.

what about HM Queen and Prince Philip? both been married for long times

Sara Boyce

LaMinka said:
Harald and Sonja going fishing, 1975

Thanks for this great series of photos! Everyone looks so young! Do you have any old photos like that of other couples in that generation (Margrethe/Henrik, Beatrix/Claus, Albert/Paola)?

SpiffyBallerina said:
Thanks for this great series of photos! Everyone looks so young! Do you have any old photos like that of other couples in that generation (Margrethe/Henrik, Beatrix/Claus, Albert/Paola)?
I think it is.. I are not to sure.

Last edited:
Märtha and Ari: (Cover/Fedrelandsvennen/Dagbladet)

Last edited:
More of Märtha Louise and Ari: (Fedrelandsvennen/BergensAvisen/BergensTidene/Dagbladet)

MM and Haakon: (Cover/Dagbladet/VG)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom