Retrospective of the Spanish Royal Family, Part 1 (February 2003 - June 2006)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
More from cover

The Royal family in Baqueira

What was the occasion of this picture with Alexia, Pavlos and Nikolaos present?

And even though you can see that this must be a picture from the eighties or early nineties, Elena's dress is very pretty and is timeless in its cut. The dress isn't as frou-frouy or puffy as Cristina's dress.

the 1st pic it says Elena, Cristinaand Queen Sofia of Spain, with Alexia, Paul and Nicolas from Greece at the wedding of Ernst August von Hannover (1981)

the 2nd pic says: the SpAnish royal family at the fair of San Juan, in Sevilla (1991)

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the translation elsa but i don't understand anything in that language.

The Infantas were as beautiful back then as they are now! These are fantastic pictures. Thank you rchainho.:D

By the way I'm sort of new and I'm loving the forums.

:) :) thanks for all the wonderful pictures everyone! :) :) There are some lovely ones especially of when they were younger... so adorable!

FROM COVER

Visit of the Grand Dukes of Luxembourg 2001

Great pics from cover and actionpress!

Here is a nice cover from 1975:

ouux7c.jpg

(Diez Minutos)

I'm gonna break into your house and get the royalty magazines Iceflower, you have such treasures:D :D :D

crisiñaki said:
I'm gonna break into your house and get the royalty magazines Iceflower, you have such treasures:D :D :D
LOL :D I would prefer that you ring my doorbell and that we drink a cup of coffee and take a look at my collection together, I'm a bit afraid of burglars :D :D

iceflower said:
LOL :D I would prefer that you ring my doorbell and that we drink a cup of coffee and take a look at my collection together, I'm a bit afraid of burglars :D :D

Ok, next time I'm in Germany I'll let you know:)

That would be great crisinaki :)
Tigerlilly, thanks for that very nice pic, the caption does not say it exactly, but I'm quite sure it was taken at Prince Ernst August of Hannover's first wedding in 1981.

Great HOLA clippings from 1982 a friend send me - hope you like them as well:
qznias.jpg
qznk3d.jpg

iceflower said:
They are absolutelly gorgeous!!! Iceflower, you always find some treasure for us... thank you very much! ;)
I wish i have friends like yours to send me these beautiful photos... :rolleyes: (just joking...)

Last edited:
You're so welcome, JuAnItA, sharing my pics only makes fun because of that nice comments just like yours :)

iceflower said:
Great HOLA clippings from 1982 a friend send me

I was wondering if you could possibly get what the articles says. Thanks in advance.

iceflower said:

We know we can count on you when it's about finding old pictures iceflower, those are great!!!:)

One question: were the pictures taken at Marivent or at La Mareta? which means Mallorca or Lanzarote.
Thanks in advance;)

crisiñaki said:
We know we can count on you when it's about finding old pictures iceflower, those are great!!!:)

One question: were the pictures taken at Marivent or at La Mareta? which means Mallorca or Lanzarote.
Thanks in advance;)
In think in Marivent! Because of the white sofas! :D

crisiñaki said:

Thanks in advance;)
You're welcome :) And as to your question, JuAnIta already helped us with that :)
Ladejesus, the article is saying that they are spending holidays like any other normal family - but well, I believe there actually are differences ;)

iceflower said:
Ladejesus, the article is saying that they are spending holidays like any other normal family - but well, I believe there actually are differences ;)

Yeah, the difference is that they are better-looking, more stylish, richer and more elegant than most of us, small differences really;) :D :D

iceflower said:
You're welcome :) And as to your question, JuAnIta already helped us with that :)
Whenever you want!! :)

Iceflower, ...JuAnItA... and me, one great team:D :D :D

You're welcome, ladejesus :)
Crisinaki, indeed very small differences..:D :p
And yes, we are a very good trio, JuAnIta and Crisinaki :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom