Queen Sofia's Fashion and Style Part 1: June 2006 - January 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This outfit is a vast improvement from the "gypsy" outfit.

:previous: Did she recently wear that?

I like her black and white pantsuit outfit.

The outfit she wore on August 30th is quite pretty and summery. I like it on Sofia. I don't get a gipsy vibe from it.;) And BTW, I saw a very similar 'gipsy' dress, like the one she wore in Greece, at Marks & Spencer.

Queen Sofia looks wonderful in this well-tailored green suit.

The suit is nice. I like the pop of colour with the bright pink woven in the suit fabric.
Her flower brooch is cute.

Beautiful suit on Q.Sofia - she looks elegant and professional as always. The bracelets are cute but wearing so many at the same time is wrong, IMO. ;)

Agree Noor, too much jewelry makes her look like a gypsy.

Queen Sofia looks lovely and professional in this outfit.

It's a repeat, I think she wore the same suit to Palma in Easter

Love the pink suit. Very interesting details on the front.

King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia attended the annual meeting of the board of instituto Cervantes and had lunch with the trustees of the Cervantes institute, Latin American ambassadors and authorities at the Palacio del Pardo in Madrid

Pic ** Pic

Love the color of the suit and her flower brooch is beautiful.

King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia attended the annual meeting of the board of instituto Cervantes and had lunch with the trustees of the Cervantes institute, Latin American ambassadors and authorities at the Palacio del Pardo in Madrid

Pic ** Pic

Very elegant. As usual.

The black outfit is lovely with the mantilla. So dramatic looking.

I like the black suit and dress she wore in Oviedo. I can't decide if I really like the redish outfit. These warm raspberry colours suit her a lot, but this particular outfit is a bit mismatched, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom