Queen Silvia's Fashion and Style Part 6: September 2017 - May 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the lovely blue dress worn at the Ordinations at Uppsala Cathedral last week?

The blue dress is very beautiful.

Looks like the lovely blue dress worn at the Ordinations at Uppsala Cathedral last week?

Yes, it's the same dress!

Today, June 13, Queen Silvia wore a red dress and matching jacket for a meeting at the Royal Palace:

** Upper part **

I dislike the jacket but the dress is nice.

I like it. Simple and elegant. Nothing fussy. Also her hair look lovely. She and Sofia were my favorite among royal ladies.

A very nice look for Silvia. I like how she has mixed light and dark blue together.

:previous:
Totally agree with you, Queen Silva looks marvelous today and I just love that jacket on her, elegant and chic!

Queen Silvia in a nice, recycled blue dress at Crown Princess Victoria's birthday celebration today, July 14:

** Full view ** Upper part ** June 12 **

Last edited:
Always nice to see Queen Silvia in one of her favourite blue dresses,she looked lovely today.

:previous: A very cute touch! I think Silvia has had the Estelle phone case for quite a while, and I also remember seeing a photo of either Victoria or Daniel with the same one.
She looked lovely today. Great for summer.

:previous:

The print and colours are something different to her usual style and suit her, but I dislike the way the fabric is looped in the cleavage/breast region.

A very pretty and summery print for Silvia. She looks nice and refreshing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom