Queen Rania's Hats, Headwear and Hairstyles: May 2005 - November 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think in the pictures Cute_girl posted of Rania, she hadn't had surgery done to her nose, which I think many will agree wasn't her best feature. I don't see anything wrong with fixing her nose...I'm curious to know if she dyes her hair because in some pictures, it looks two-toned, and of course now, it's dark brown. I think Rania looked ok before she had her nose done, but once it was done, she looked much better. Now, she looks beautiful. I don't know if it is because of makeup, dye, etc. etc., but whatever it is, she looks great.

DWF15-971824.jpg

raniateen9ni.jpg

If you look at these 2 photos there's no real difference in her nose.
And I searched both those sites you recommended cute_girl, and couldn't find any of those images.

cute_girl said:
you're right,I can never believe that this woman is naturally beautiful.and actually who'd believe or ever accept?:D
http://img332.echo.cx/my.php?image=raniateen9ni.jpghttp://img332.echo.cx/my.php?image=raniaprofile17years8ej.jpghttp://img332.echo.cx/my.php?image=raniaebleachedhair1ev.jpg
pix posted by Monalisa.
if it's not plastic surgery or botox or so...what has made her beauty??????

first of all, I now she has had her nose done, infact I have said on many occasions on the JRF forum that I'm very glad she had it fixed. It was very unattractive. Rania had her nose fixed after her engagement. Which proves to me that she did it in part because she was suddenly going to go from being a private person to a Princess. Once she became a princess she was expected to draw more media attention, from her huge high profile wedding to her new life as the wife of King Hussein's eldest son. And then ofcourse she eventually became Queen. Had she married some middle class man and had a normal life who knows if she would've had her nose fixed?
I have also said that she's not the only person in the world to have had an ugly nose, many people suffer with that problem throughout their childhood and adult life. And if fixing an unattractive feature makes a person feel better about themselves, more confident, less insecure, where's the harm in that?
Second, the pictures you have posted are from her youth, I have seen them all before. The grad pic in particular is a bad one because her hair is awful. Take any beautiful woman and style her hair like that and she'll look hideous. Rania's attractive features were always there, her eyes for example, the unattractive nose only hid that beauty. Everyone focused on the nose.
I have no problem with people talking about proceedures that are very obvious and proven. Aside from her nose, there is no evidence or any "work" done on her face. She is hardly an ageing woman whose best years are behind her. Even in her wedding pics, where she has recently had her nose fixed, she looks very pretty. And time, like many women, has been kind to her. And no one denies that the best stylists have helped. But that's no more than the transformation that took place in other royal women who have gone from being private citizens to being wives of wealthy princes.

sommone said:
I'm curious to know if she dyes her hair because in some pictures, it looks two-toned, and of course now, it's dark brown.

yes ofcourse she dyes her hair, haven't you noticed all the different colours and highlights in all the pics?;)
When Rania was pregnant with Salma she even had her hair dyed sort of reddish/auburn, quite subtle.
I've tried it myself and its quite fun. Reds dont show up as dramatically on brunettes. I love how some colours and highlights can totally light up a person's face, some can bring out one's eye colour, and others are very flattering to certain skin tones.
I used to be proud that I didnt dye my hair even when I turned 20. But then I tried it around 2 years ago and I think its an amazing way of totally changing one's look, sort of like giving yourself a makeover. Im glad Im not one of those people whose hair gets totally fried and damaged by colouring, not that I do it very often. Still, hair colours today, like other hair products, are mostly very good quality, atleast where I live. Nothing harsh. All that 21st century technology's gotta be useful for something!;)

Last edited:
Lets see if I can post some pictures without getting off topic again...

some older pics from Corbis.
Rania with her hair pulled back in various styles during early 2001.

same style again with slight variations

November 27, 2001-Austria (Pics from fotomarktplatz)

May 18, 2001 - Beirut (from Corbis)

May 25, 2001 (from Corbis)

More pics from 2001 (from Bruno Press)
wispy bangs and a nice shoulder length...love the subtle flip in the last pic

In London, June 2001 (from Corbis) This is my least favourite hair colour on Rania

January 2001, Austria (from Corbis)

I love the first pic there, I like her hair when she's got bangs.

Is that really her up there with the flower? It looks like a different person! How old was she there? I still think the nose loks weird, plus she looks younger than she did in the graduation photos.

It seems like Queen Rania`s hair looks the best when its simple and modern. Sometimes its over done and too formal which does not look too good on her. It makes her look older and not very up to date.

The only thing I will say is that it is clear she had some work done on her nose

yes, she did get a nose job before her wedding.

well even if she did a nose jobe who cars? its her life and problem and only god knows if she did somthing with her nose

galuhcandrakirana said:
Rania looks good in most of her hair style.Just wonder if it might because of her face' shape.
Yeah, because of the way her face is shaped, she can basically pull off any hairstyle. Lucky her! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
khadijalove said:
well even if she did a nose jobe who cars? its her life and problem and only god knows if she did somthing with her nose

yes no problem and nobody cares,but rania is not as perfect as somes say and as the fotos shoots shows;)

Tami_T said:
yes no problem and nobody cares,but rania is not as perfect as somes say and as the fotos shoots shows;)

When will you stop critizing her ? By the way, this thread is about Rania's hairstyles and not her nose.

galuhcandrakirana said:
Rania looks good in most of her hair style.Just wonder if it might because of her face' shape.
So far I just found this hair accessories a bit weird on Rania, seems like she was carrying coins on her hair:p http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=155014
I wonder if someone has a back view of this hairstyle -- I'd like to see how it looks and just what is that holding her hair together?

some recent pics.
Rania in Switzerland June 26, 2005 for the WEF
Pics from Petra, Yahoo, and Fotomarktplatz

I love this hairstyle. It is so feminine and romantic. The ends are losely curled and the hair on the top is pulled back except for a few wispy strands near the temples.

For the dinner Rania pulled her hair up in a simple ponytail

June 12, 2005 - Rania in Bahrain
Pics from Petra

Guido said:
When will you stop critizing her ? By the way, this thread is about Rania's hairstyles and not her nose.

First I'll not stop critisizing her,but if critisizing disturbs you,begin by yourself in Queen Noor ,princess Mary and princess letizia's threads;) .

Second,since this thread is about her "NEW" hairstyles, which are a part of her new look ,and it was not the case in the past,I'll continue my remarks and critics everytime that rania tries to hide her natural look;) :p

does QR ever have a shorter hair? Her styles are lovely, but I wonder if she ever has a shorter style sometimes (I like her hair long)

Tami_T said:
First I'll not stop critisizing her,;) .

Second,since this thread is about her "NEW" hairstyles, which are a part of her new look ,and it was not the case in the past,I'll continue my remarks and critics everytime that rania tries to hide her natural look;) :p

I hope the moderators will stop you ,if you continue critizing Queen Rania! By the way, It is so obvious that you are very jealous of her. We are not curious your or anyone else 's disrespectful comments. If you are not able to comply with the requests of the Forum Posting Rules and Guidelines ,look for an other forum! It is so sad that somebody always starts slandering Queen Rania again and again.

QR doesn't try to hide her natural look. You have no idea of image. Anyway she is as pretty as her mom.

Last edited:
Lillia said:
does QR ever have a shorter hair? Her styles are lovely, but I wonder if she ever has a shorter style sometimes (I like her hair long)
It might have been around Salma's birth, but I've seen her at one period with a very shoulder-length, choppier (in a good way) angular cut. There's a small picture I keep coming across online with pretty short hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom