Queen Noor Current Events 6: March 15-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
New Pictures

Hi everybody,:angel:
i add pictures for queen noor interview on CNN :ROFLMAO:
It's on queen noor group on YAHOO:flowers:

kaffir said:
Noor is no where near as well known as Jackie O. And they've been dating almost a year already.

you can also date friends. she always says that she dates friends.

kaffir said:
Noor is no where near as well known as Jackie O. And they've been dating almost a year already.
Do you think so?

Jackie was from a completely different era, now we have the internet and mass media so people everywhere have access to look up whoever they want. From that viewpoint you could say Noor is more famous.

Interesting way of putting it, but in any case, I don't think that many people know who Queen Noor is, at least in the US; everyone knew who Jackie Kennedy was.

well its true that Noor is less famous than Jackie O. but who is not less famous than Jackie O? maybe princess Diana?

and Noor and Jackie are very similar figures in many ways.

anyway, Noor is her own woman. but I couldnt help but think of the comparison of a potential shocking remarriage.

Is Queen Noor still living in Jordan or is she now living in the Hamptons?

I thought she lived in Virginia? She hasn't lived in Jordan since KH died.

thanks for the links-she looks fabulous, love the dress, youthful, tasteful and age appropriate. i admire her very much and wish we saw more of her also.
that looks like bianca jagger in white next to her.

Isn't the resemblance between Noor and Haya astonishing given they are not related by blood. They could be sisters (well, disregarding the age difference of course).

Duke of Marmalade said:
Isn't the resemblance between Noor and Haya astonishing given they are not related by blood. They could be sisters (well, disregarding the age difference of course).

The resemblance is amazing. But that is just how they look alike.Maybe because QN raised PH; I see often adopted children hoe look alike their adopt-parents.
I don't see them togeather sinds King Hussein died. Weard, is'n it?

It's becoming more obvious since both are getting older. Maybe they noticed or people told them about them being lookalikes and for that reason they avoid each other :lol:
One thing is for sure, KH seems to have favoured a certain type of women.

she looks great in these pictures , I hope we will see more picture for her with her children .

I think KH was looking for someone similar to Alia and Noor resembles her. His earlier wives did not look like these two--Deena (Was that her name?) wive number one was brunette and I think KA's mom was also.

Did Queen Noor give a commencement address this year? I had not heard of her speaking at a graduation this year.

Pics 5.6.2007

Queen Noor of Jordan speaks during an event celebrating the newly renamed Paley Center for Media in New York 05 June 2007. The center's previous name was The Museum of Television & Radio. AFP

Pic 1
Pic 2

Regarding the rumours that QN is dating George Soros - if she is i say good for her. I would love to see her remarry - if that is what she wants...

The pictures of her were lovely - thanx everyone.

A Reminder About Posting Non-English Articles

Please note that if you’d like to post a link to an article in Arabic or in any language other than English, you must provide a brief summary of it in English (the official language of the Forums).

From the Forums’ Member FAQs (under “Copyright”):

“I've found an interesting article in another language. Can I post a translation of the entire article?

It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles. You can post a link to the article, along with a short English summary, in your own words, of the article. If you find a full translation online, you can post a link to it. If you have your own website or blog and wish to post the translation there, you can add a link to it here. However, your provider will probably also have copyright rules, and you may be infringing those rules by storing copyrighted material.”

Any posts that do not comply with the above will be deleted.

Jordanian Forum Moderating Team
Avalon, Humera, Zonk

I think that Queen Noor has aged excellently. She looks younger than she actually is. Is she a grandmother yet? (Sorry, I don't know all of the princes and princess of Jordan other than King Abdullah and family)

Yes Queen Noor is a grandmother! Hamzah and Noor have given her Haya and Hashim and Fahdah have given her Hala (both baby girls by the way, just in case there is any wondering)....Congrats to Queen Noor!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom