Queen Margrethe's 70th Birthday Celebrations: March-June 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Victoria is in very good mood :flowers: Nice to see her with Daniel.

Did you see when she triped on the stairs...? It was quite amusing but how she recovered was a clear sign of her new found security and her love for Daniel....

Are there no pics of the arrival of Queen Silvia and King Carl Gustaf? According to the guestlist they will also attend...

Silvia❦CarlGustaf;1068720 said:
Are there no pics of the arrival of Queen Silvia and King Carl Gustaf? According to the guestlist they will also attend...

They didn´t make it, they had problems with the flight. King Carl Gustaf and crown princess Victoria travel in different planes.

Queen and prince Henrik
Daylife
Daylife
Princess Benedikte
Daylife
Queen Anne-Marie
Daylife
Prince Joachim and princess Marie
Daylife
Crown princess Victoria and Daniel Westling
Daylife
Victoria and Daniel with prince Carl Philip
ANP Beeldbank

Wow! MM looks really beautiful. The dress is so pretty when you see the whole thing! This is just about too much for me.... to see so many beautiful dresses and jewels on one occasion. I might need a sedative!!!

it was mentioned in one of the interwievs before her birthsday tha the queen love olsen banden, so I am sure that she know the wonderfull scene.

ah...okay! it's a pitty that the didn't made it. Maybe they will attend tomorrow.

I was really surprised of Queen Anne-Marie. She is in a real good shape. Did she lost weight?

is there any photos of countess gunilla bernadotte? she were on the guest list

Wow! MM looks really beautiful. The dress is so pretty when you see the whole thing! This is just about too much for me.... to see so many beautiful dresses and jewels on one occasion. I might need a sedative!!!

wait for a Victoria's wedding, that will be a glitter :D

it was mentioned in one of the interwievs before her birthsday tha the queen love olsen banden, so I am sure that she know the wonderfull scene.

Oh I do hope so. It is withouth a doubt the best scene in Danish cinema in the last 40 years, and as you mentioned Her Majasty is a fan of Olsen Banden....

Silvia❦CarlGustaf;1068720 said:

I believe they did not make it becouse of the vulcano smoke....Last time I think it was the ice that prevented them from flying or sailing......?

The speach for the Queen, was that Agnes from Matador...?

Does anyone have a pic of princess nathalie? I'd love to see her baby bump, I could only see her arrival for a brief moment, but i want to see a pic, please post one!

Frederik and Mary
Daylife
... and Mette Marit
Daylife
Victoria, Daniel and Carl Philip
Daylife
My president, Tarja Halonen with her husband, dr. Pentti Arajärvi
Daylife
Secretary-General of NATO Anders Fogh Rasmussen arrives with his wife Anne-Mette
Daylife
Danish Prime Minister Lars Lokke Rasmussen arrives with his wife Solrun
Daylife

Ekstra Bladet gallery

So sad... Queen Beatrix, prince Willem and princess Maxima will not attend the gala.
They are travelling with the royal train to denmark...

[img=http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/7060/a06k.th.jpg] :lol:

There are so many at the Gala even tonight, that it will probably be more important for the Queen that they arive tomorrow...

Anyways, the Kur should have ended 15 minutes ago, but just started, so we will have som delays toningt, but also a chance to see who the Queen wants to meet...

Wow, the Swedish Royal Couple have finally arived....

Last edited by a moderator:
Princess Alexia, Prince Gustav with Carina Axelsson were on the guestlist. Aren't there any picture or didn't they make it?
I was also wondering about Princess Elisabeth. She wasn't on the guestlist.

Thank you for posting a pic of Alexia. I waited so badly for it the whole day. But the top is IMO no good choice - makes her look old. Hopefully Pavlos, MC, Niko, Tatiana and Carlos will attend tomorrow.
I think the maternity dress of Nathalie Berleburg is exactly the same her sister wore 11 years ago to Alexia´s pre-wedding ball when she was pregnant with little Richard....:whistling:

Princess Alexia, Prince Gustav with Carina Axelsson were on the guestlist. Aren't there any picture or didn't they make it?
I was also wondering about Princess Elisabeth. She wasn't on the guestlist.

Princess Alexia, Prince Gustav and Carina where there. Carina even in a new tiara which looks similar to the british fife tiara from the one photo i have seen. Princess Elisabeth will not be able to attend any of the Events due to health problems according to Stig on the Scandiavian Royals MB.

my impressions:
The Queen - very regal, beautiful color on her
Mary: Absolutely perfect, the dress, jewels, the red clutch, for me she is the winner of the night
Marie: nice color, poor dress - the fabric looks cheap and the hole outfit didn't look good... but I love her hair.
Mette Marit: I like to bottom part of the dress, very beautiful. Dislike the top part. But there is a photo of her inside the Theatre were she looks absolutely regal!
Victoria: Looks very nice, her dress is beautiful and even the button tiara looks good, the best part is that she looks absolutely happy with her fiancèe on the side...
Anne Marie: stunning emerald!
Alexia: not good at all - too dark
Benedict: regal as always
GD Maria Teresa: I dislike her hair

Will Princess Theodora attend?

Btw, thank you for all the info :flowers:

Apparently King Carl XVI. Gustaf and Queen Silvia have no arrived for the second Part of the Perfomance. It was said Silvia is wearing the Leuchtenberg sapphires and a red gown.

Back
Top Bottom