Queen Elizabeth II's Fashion and Style Part 6: March 2015 - July 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely! Those little flowers on the mint green hat are gorgeous!

Queen is bright and lovely for Easter. Love the flowers on her hat :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
As good as HM looks in everything she wears from pastels to florescent lime green, I like her best in yellow. Not many people can pull off wearing yellow the way HM does. :D

She looks lovely, and her best accessory is her beautiful smile. Lights up her whole face!

This hat :sad: It was fine the first couple of times, but I just want it to find it's happy place, now. Love the brooch with the outfit though!

Not a fan of the hat either, but I agree about the brooch. Perfect with her coat.

Coat is a beautiful color and so is brooch :)

I actually don't mind the hat. Not that different from her others. Her style.

Queen Elizabeth looking very elegant again while meeting with the President of Guyana David Granger at Windsor Castle today, April 26:

** Full view **

Queen Elizabeth meeting Aung San Suu Kyi in London today, May 5, she always looks great with that colour:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Lovely coat and hat, I quite like the detail at the collar. And brooch :flowers:

Lovely coat and hat, I quite like the detail at the collar. And brooch :flowers:

I had the same thoughts :flowers:

I like her hat; not her usual style. Looks more like something her mother would have worn. Not in an old-fashioned way, just appears to be reminiscent of the Queen Mother's styling.

Queen Elizabeth in a white and blue dress during an audience at Buckingham Palace today, May 16:

And at the first Garden party for 2017 today:

** Full view ** Close up **

Last edited:
Very floral....like the colors.

LaRae

Queen Elizabeth presented new colours to the 1st Battalion and and F Company Scots Guards today, May 18, lovely as usual:

I love how even her umbrellas coordinate with her outfits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom